U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2010, 08:27 PM

6,046 posts, read 5,782,446 times
I have a question for the OP: Do you find any teenage boys attractive?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2010, 08:54 PM

18,870 posts, read 13,636,426 times
I did not even like teen age boys when I was a teenager! I, for the life of me, cannot even wrap my head around female teachers who molest male students. Gross.

Old 11-02-2010, 02:42 AM

27,238 posts, read 25,202,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
If you can foretell the future, why aren't you rich?

And you know this because you've personally spoken with every 84-year-old man in the world?

Seriously...please don't paint with such a broad brush. It's not conducive to a good debate.
I'm not 84, but while I might find 20-somethings physically attractive, that's not enough for me. I need someone closer to my own age.

Old 11-02-2010, 08:15 AM

355 posts, read 347,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *VaNiLlaGoRrilLa* View Post
I completely agree, and the fact that he acted on his attraction to the 13 year old AND confessed he wouldn't say no to a hot 17 year old now either, makes it harder for me to swallow. I am sure if that 17 year old confessed she was 15, even at his age, he'd still go through with it.
You know, i really sometimes think that it's the moralists like you with all your taboos, that make those sexy temptations so darn hard to resist. I mean, c'mon. People start having sex as soon as they can and stop when they die. They're having sex with each other, one on one, in groups, with the same and opposite sex, in a bunch of places, using a bunch of devices and with all possible age differences. Don't like it - don't do it. But don't judge people who do it, just cuz you were too lame to get laid at 13.

Old 11-02-2010, 03:40 PM

1,997 posts, read 1,652,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by poptones View Post
This really sounds like your hangup, not his.

When did I say this was his hangup? It’s mine and always has been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
I have a question for the OP: Do you find any teenage boys attractive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
I did not even like teen age boys when I was a teenager! I, for the life of me, cannot even wrap my head around female teachers who molest male students. Gross.

I’m the same. When I was a teenager I was attracted to men who were at least in their early 20’s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shkumat View Post
Don't like it - don't do it. But don't judge people who do it, just cuz you were too lame to get laid at 13.

Aaaah such an admirable aspiration.

I am female. A female who grew up in a street full of boys. I could have gotten laid anytime, believe me. I chose to have a little more self respect.

This is a good friend of mine and I was just shocked that he did this with someone so young. I am not a prude by any stretch of the imagination, but 13 is a child. I thought, knowing him, he would have been wiser than that.

Believe it or not I am trying really hard here. He is one of my dearest friends. My partner is 15 years my senior after all!

Old 11-02-2010, 03:44 PM

1,413 posts, read 1,691,421 times
It was a bad decision, but he was only 17 and it was 13 years ago. I question his judgement in sharing that with you, especially if he's trying to justify it, but I don't think it makes him some sort of creep.

Old 11-02-2010, 03:49 PM

So what’s the general consensus of this thread? Just yeses or nos, please.

Do you think it was ok for him to fk a 13 year old?

AM I overeacting?

Where to from here? I know he's not a creep, I still love him (as a friend).

Old 11-02-2010, 04:01 PM

18,870 posts, read 13,636,426 times
When he was 17, was it okay to fk a 13 year old? It is not that black and white. It depends on the situation, the girl, there are many variables in that scenario. So...I will say it was okay. After all, I was 14 when I was out with a 25 year old...and I did not look 14 or "act" 14.

Old 11-02-2010, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
I was 14 when I was out with a 25 year old...and I did not look 14 or "act" 14.
I still don’t understand why people still believe this somehow makes things ok? If this was the case, wouldn’t everyone who was arrested for breaking the law and sleeping with a minor use this as their defence?

The fact is whether they look it or act it, they are!

Old 11-02-2010, 04:17 PM

27,238 posts, read 25,202,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *VaNiLlaGoRrilLa* View Post
So what’s the general consensus of this thread? Just yeses or nos, please.

Do you think it was ok for him to fk a 13 year old?

AM I overeacting?

Where to from here? I know he's not a creep, I still love him (as a friend).
I've answered. Yes...with the caveat that he did so at the age of 17, when he himself was still a child.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships