Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2010, 11:45 PM

1,206 posts, read 2,926,240 times

Advertisements

Question, are you more sexually attracted to the bad girl and not so much to the good girl? I know you said you were attracted to the intelligence of the good girl but that doesn't sound like you'd like to rip of her clothes you know?

To me it sounds like this is a case of settling down with family girl vs getting wild and conquest with the bad girl. You really have to ask yourself where do you want yourself to be. Also if you care about either girl, i would pick a girl and stop dating two girls. It isnt fair to either one, and it looks bad on you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2010, 07:14 AM

1,089 posts, read 2,397,829 times
Quote:
Do you know if these women are dating others?
Not that I know of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorhe33 View Post
Question, are you more sexually attracted to the bad girl and not so much to the good girl? I know you said you were attracted to the intelligence of the good girl but that doesn't sound like you'd like to rip of her clothes you know?
I'm more sexually attracted to the good girl as well. But it's not a tear off her clothes, dip her in chocolate and lick her from head to toe kind of feeling...yet anyway I just like her.

Quote:
To me it sounds like this is a case of settling down with family girl vs getting wild and conquest with the bad girl. You really have to ask yourself where do you want yourself to be. Also if you care about either girl, i would pick a girl and stop dating two girls. It isnt fair to either one, and it looks bad on you.
I think I just made my decision last night. I was at a friend's wedding and I didn't ask either girl to join me. I knew the bad girl was going to be there anyway, but I found myself looking for the good girl even though I knew she probably wasn't going to be there. There were lots of smoking hot single girls but there was only one girl I wanted to see.

And when the bad girl arrived...I left.

Old 11-07-2010, 11:14 PM

you made a good choice. im glad you figured it out. I like it when good prevails lol

Old 04-04-2011, 10:06 PM

2,754 posts, read 6,098,000 times
Any chance of getting both of them together for a threesome?
I mean it, mate: the three of ya, a swanky hotel suite, a bottle of Jagermeister, an eightball, and, come morning, you'll know which one is for you!
This solution may sound a bit crude, but experience has shown me that it usually works.
Best of luck!

Old 04-05-2011, 12:42 AM

Any updates on ur situation?

Old 04-05-2011, 01:35 PM

859 posts, read 2,827,327 times
This is typical and as guys most of us feel the need to swoop in and try and save the world and when a women seems the least bit uncomfortable or in any kind of distress we go out of our way to try to help her and make her life a happy place.

I hate to be blunt here but you can't save everyone. You'll end up supporting her an holding her hand through every bad decision she makes. You also said the magic words "emotionally unstable". Get the hell away form this person. She'll make you life nuts. Been down that road several times before I woke up. Sometimes you need to let people fight their own battles. Let her fix herself before she drags you down with her.

Date the "good girl" and be happy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships