Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 08:43 AM

1,342 posts, read 2,162,108 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower_lol View Post
Well after what he did, if I was her this would have been my revenge on this celebrity.
She publicly said she likes it when men are physical and rough and admitted to instigating violence on more than one occasion. She gets off on it, and a lot of other women do as well.

Also, she did go back to him.

http://roissy.wordpress.com/2009/03/...ats-her-silly/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2010, 12:46 PM

8,568 posts, read 18,108,085 times
I don't know who Chris is or what he did to Rihanna, whoever SHE is, but if it was something not nice, then she should not be with him any more.

Is Chris someone you know? Is Rihanna your friend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower_lol View Post
Well after what he did, if I was her this would have been my revenge on this celebrity.

Interesting me and some co-workers were talking about that loser and none (esp. the males) could guess what my action would have been if I was her.

Pretend to forgive him... leading him to believe I've made peace with him. Keep this going on for several days or so and this is the surprising part.

Go for a kneeling or kick in his privates aka the nuts (testicles)... From what I keep hearing is they go on the ground in pain, sometimes cry and can't seem to get up easily. Off course as he's down I'll go for some more.... the same amount of beating I was put through while inside the car.

This would be sooo damn funny.... yeah I would be totally mean alright.

The only difference is there would be no remorse but laughter coming from me if I was her.

Somehow it's hard not to laugh at this. I find it kind of funny. In this case it would have be fair because he got a taste of his own medicine.

Old 11-10-2010, 12:49 PM

2,013 posts, read 3,547,254 times
Lol!

Old 11-10-2010, 02:08 PM

63 posts, read 115,367 times
She handled it in the best possible way. Her career is still on fire, and she has a reputation as a strong and graceful lady.

If she acted how the OP wanted her to act - Rihanna would be trash... Chris Brown trash.

This is why you *think* before letting your emotions consume you.

Old 11-10-2010, 02:18 PM

22,334 posts, read 29,427,518 times
UMMM I'm sorry, it would have never escalated to that point because the first time he would have put his hand on me, he would have met my H&K face to face..

Old 11-10-2010, 02:21 PM

3,688 posts, read 5,013,192 times
Every single one of you in here who admires her "handling" of the situation is a complete idiot.

She got precisely what she deserved -- because it's precisely what she WANTED:

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf...d-boys_1125024

Here's a li'l sump'n-sump'n ought jus' push mah dates t'ru da ROOF, yo...

I'm physically capable of snapping any bee-yotch in here in half. Twice. I can punch her hard enough to kill her, she git in mah way. U jus' 'memba dat.

Yo.

Some of you should just be dripping right about now. The ones with sense on the other hand, they're just shaking their heads because they think Rihanna is as big an idiot and as socially and morally disgusting as her erstwhile man. They deserve one another.

Old 11-10-2010, 02:34 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,184,275 times
I think what is meant by 'handling it with grace' means you don't hear her bashing him, trash talking about him, releasing incriminating voice mail messages to the media, or taking some major ugly steps to seek revenge National Enquirer style and making a spectical out of it just to perpetuate it and be spiteful like many celebrity types do, and a lot of the time. This is what I was talking about.

Old 11-10-2010, 02:53 PM

4,379 posts, read 5,383,328 times
I think the OP is foolish to mention this.

People pooh-pooh revenge, and in fairness I think it's understandable. But what the OP describes doesn't seem reasoned or mature.

Old 11-10-2010, 04:11 PM

63 posts, read 115,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Sasquatch View Post
Every single one of you in here who admires her "handling" of the situation is a complete idiot.

She got precisely what she deserved -- because it's precisely what she WANTED:
She's young, rich and famous.

If she wants a man that can offer complimentary reconstructive face surgery, she'll have him.

Old 11-10-2010, 06:05 PM

3,688 posts, read 5,013,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelike View Post
She's young, rich and famous.

If she wants a man that can offer complimentary reconstructive face surgery, she'll have him.

Thanks -- that really made me smile!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships