U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-17-2010, 03:03 PM
 
Location: colorado
2,791 posts, read 2,401,225 times
Reputation: 3220
Default Desperate

I recently met this guy..He started acting too desperate...Im all for sex and enjoy it too..but I dont act like Im desperate
So I told him not to act so desperate..its a turn off..first show me your qualities..a confident man is very sexy...
So there will be no further getting to know each other...
Maybe he thought if he tried hard I'd be interested..??
Desperate appears needy, needy is clingy, clingy just suffocates, suffocates mean death..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-17-2010, 03:08 PM
 
Location: Vegas, baby, Vegas!
3,156 posts, read 3,260,423 times
Reputation: 2951
Some guys get desperate if they feel like they are 'losing' the person.
maybe re-assure him your not going anywhere and he may feel comfortable again.
talk frankly to him, as strange as this sounds, most men need re-assurance that they are not
screw-ups (I had to change the word) and need to be told, they are loved.

Jonathan
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-17-2010, 03:08 PM
 
Location: St Thomas, US Virgin Islands
21,291 posts, read 24,427,593 times
Reputation: 22108
And your question/problem is?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-17-2010, 03:19 PM
 
Location: colorado
2,791 posts, read 2,401,225 times
Reputation: 3220
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgeek View Post
Some guys get desperate if they feel like they are 'losing' the person.
maybe re-assure him your not going anywhere and he may feel comfortable again.
talk frankly to him, as strange as this sounds, most men need re-assurance that they are not
screw-ups (I had to change the word) and need to be told, they are loved.

Jonathan

Jonathan..Yes he maybe loved..but not from me..not the first day I met him..He did have intelligence...He should have let his intelligence shine thru..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-17-2010, 04:17 PM
 
1,206 posts, read 1,329,773 times
Reputation: 1105
he's insecure in his relationships, always scared of "losing" the person when there was nothing to warrant it. Id advise to leave him as this will always be a problem and will be super annoying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-17-2010, 04:21 PM
 
Location: Tennessee
15,342 posts, read 14,063,939 times
Reputation: 21635
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl27 View Post
Jonathan..Yes he maybe loved..but not from me..not the first day I met him..He did have intelligence...He should have let his intelligence shine thru..
Too bad you didn`t give him a chance to show you how "intelligent" he was!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-25-2010, 08:42 AM
 
9,717 posts, read 6,352,121 times
Reputation: 9765
You say you just met him? good for you for telling him what you did...If the game is over ,,we all know what he was really after .don't we, had you had sex with him, he most probably would have moved on anyways.....sounds like he just wanted another knotch in his belt..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-25-2010, 08:58 AM
 
2,997 posts, read 2,631,350 times
Reputation: 1713
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl27 View Post
I recently met this guy..He started acting too desperate...Im all for sex and enjoy it too..but I dont act like Im desperate
So I told him not to act so desperate..its a turn off..first show me your qualities..a confident man is very sexy...
So there will be no further getting to know each other...
Maybe he thought if he tried hard I'd be interested..??
Desperate appears needy, needy is clingy, clingy just suffocates, suffocates mean death..
Are you aware that intercourse is designed to bond a man and a woman together / to cement a relationship from the sharing of the deepest part of your Souls ? Its only going to heighten clingyness . Intercourse is much more than penis and vagina having a rendevous ... but lust hides the true reality .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-25-2010, 10:44 PM
 
375 posts, read 342,562 times
Reputation: 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl27 View Post
I recently met this guy..He started acting too desperate...Im all for sex and enjoy it too..but I dont act like Im desperate
So I told him not to act so desperate..its a turn off..first show me your qualities..a confident man is very sexy...
So there will be no further getting to know each other...
Maybe he thought if he tried hard I'd be interested..??
Desperate appears needy, needy is clingy, clingy just suffocates, suffocates mean death..
You're brilliant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-25-2010, 11:06 PM
 
10,777 posts, read 5,577,645 times
Reputation: 14631
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007.5 View Post
Are you aware that intercourse is designed to bond a man and a woman together / to cement a relationship from the sharing of the deepest part of your Souls ? Its only going to heighten clingyness . Intercourse is much more than penis and vagina having a rendevous ... but lust hides the true reality .
hmm interesting. So what else do you use?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top