Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2010, 02:00 PM

3,966 posts, read 6,862,592 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Because it sounds more romantic than * banging genitalia * ?

I have never heard someone say that
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2010, 02:38 PM

408 posts, read 809,409 times
I guess "making love" does sound more romantic, but I would personally never want to hear a man say "I want to make love to you." Odd coming from a woman, I guess, but I would just rather use the word sex.

Old 11-19-2010, 02:40 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,753,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganmama80 View Post
I have never heard someone say that
That's because I just made it up !

Old 11-20-2010, 03:29 PM

1,994 posts, read 3,212,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
There's definately a difference between making love and having sex..
Spitting and swallowing?

Old 11-20-2010, 04:02 PM

389 posts, read 776,965 times
Yeah there's a difference ... actually several differences ... between making love and having sex. When I think of me having sex with a guy, I picture myself with a look of lust and hunger in my eyes. My mouth is watering, I'm grunting and muttering dirty talk, sweating, cussing, grinding my teeth ... and I feel hungry. Really hungry, like I'm craving pleasure and my ... um ... saddle is on fire.

Now I will say, making love doesn't look completely different. At least not with me, but it is. When I think of me making love to a man, I picture myself staring at him like I can't take my eyes off of him, and touching him like I can't keep my hands off of him. I'm not exactly hungry for sex, but I want it bad because I wanna feel him close to me. I still grind my teeth sometimes, and scream like a mad woman, but that's strictly out of pleasure. lol, I look at him with passion, not lust. That's basicly the big part of it. I'm sweet on him, not wild and out of control. I don't shake like a wild animal. Making love is when you show your love and passion and sweetness towards the other person. Having sex is just banging it out and curing your rageful hunger for sexual release.

Damn I'm good. lol

Jessie

Old 11-20-2010, 04:56 PM

3,977 posts, read 7,638,268 times
Erotic is using a feather
kinky is using the whole chicken

Jonathan

Old 11-20-2010, 04:57 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,654,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackandgold51 View Post
To me making love is when when 2 couples go out and enjoy things like going to a beach or a lake, getting to know each other well, and staying with each other threw the bad and/or worst things throughout the relationship, and enjoying things with one another.

Now, when someone say's that sex is making love, i start being like; "How in the world is sex makin love when it's just sex!" Hell, anybody can have sex with this person and i know sex is exciting but, can they be with that person for longer and experience TRUE LOVE without getting sex confused with love!?

So, Is it me or is it that society got things confused on some things?
You can have sex without love. You can have love without sex. Many people like to intertwine the two--feel it's better that way.

Old 11-20-2010, 05:52 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,950,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KylieEve View Post
It's just an expression
My wife's friend stayed the night at our house. They both slept on our sectional. Guess they talked too long.

So last night I was playing cards with a couple friends and she was there too. My wife was not there but this "expression" you speak of was so funny.

I said, "What? She slept with my wife last night."

Old 11-21-2010, 10:13 PM

1,809 posts, read 5,422,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
My wife's friend stayed the night at our house. They both slept on our sectional. Guess they talked too long.

So last night I was playing cards with a couple friends and she was there too. My wife was not there but this "expression" you speak of was so funny.

I said, "What? She slept with my wife last night."
That's funny.

Old 11-23-2010, 06:16 AM

2,652 posts, read 4,797,840 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
Sometimes it's sex, and sometimes it's making love. If you've done both you can easily distinguish the two.
Coolhand, we out drinking and go home, I said, sweetie I want you to ___ me hard tonight.

I know it's another interpretation, instead of "makin love" or "sex"?!.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships