Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2010, 08:44 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 19,998,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB4 View Post
"The secret to my success is confidence", famous quote by General Armstrong Custer just prior to the battle at Little Bighorn. "The secret to our success was confidence", famous quote from Sitting Bull after the battle at Little Bighorn.

Why the constant reference to confidence? Why not happy go lucky, suave, a guy of strong moral character? Perhaps simply a guy that will ask me out and do so boldly without tossing his cookies. A guy that knows what he wants and that is me?

Really... you ladies need to expand your definitions. They are beginning to be trite and well worn.

ETA: Though I notice the last two posts were a bit more imaginative. Must be smarter females.
Did I mention how sexy clear vision and common sense can be?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2010, 08:45 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,706,360 times
Going by the responses, I must be the sexiest dude alive

Old 11-20-2010, 08:45 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite Ryder View Post
Darn, you dissapoint me. I was waiting for you to list an undesirable as a guy that doesn't know how to wear a baseball cap. Too many guys think their head is on backwards and wear the hat with the bill in the back. Sorry, just a pet peeve... Glad to see you like cowboys...
Oh please! Everytime I see a sexy man in a baseball cap--backward or forward--I think, Why?

Old 11-20-2010, 08:52 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,796,582 times
Women will list what they find undesirable in a man....and then go out with that exact type of guy.
Many have no idea what they want or recognize it when they see it or have it.

Old 11-20-2010, 08:59 PM

134 posts, read 439,495 times
Default A sexy man and an undesirable man

A sexy man has a great smile, he's strong, he has a sense of humor, he has a loving heart, he wouldn't ever hurt an animal or a person, he is kind and caring and compassionate.

An undesireable man only sees what is on the outside of a woman or man instead of ever looking deeper, he is arogant, cocky, he's a perfectionist, he's not loving, he is selfish, he doesn't have a conscience, he is cruel.

2,757 posts, read 3,999,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
Women will list what they find undesirable in a man....and then go out with that exact type of guy.
Many have no idea what they want or recognize it when they see it or have it.
I once briefly dated a bitter, sloppy guy with low self-esteem. That's why I know I DON'T want that.

40,951 posts, read 49,150,612 times
Haven't seen one women yet say "Straight". I would think that would rank high among most women.

Maybe that's a given.

Old 11-20-2010, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Haven't seen one women yet say "Straight". I would think that would rank high among most women.

Maybe that's a given.
LOL Well yes, if women are involved, it's a given.

Old 11-20-2010, 09:12 PM

2,757 posts, read 3,999,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post

Maybe that's a given.
Yeah, "straight" would be nice.

Old 11-20-2010, 09:13 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,812,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelwoman View Post
Sexy: Affectionate, sweet, tough, good sense of humor, high sex drive, has a Submissive side, passionate, at least 5'10, hot cowboys; mmm

Undesirable: uptight, no emotion, no sense of humor, workaholic, short, chubby, listens to hip-hop crap, etc etc etc
Hey, no fair! She asked for 4!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships