Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2010, 11:52 AM

1,314 posts, read 3,433,435 times

Advertisements

ok have you ever met you ex somewhere and they are with there socalled new person in there lifes ..plus how did it go ..

i met my ex girlfriend from about three years ago in the bookstore weds afternoon and i was wondering about it why after all the bad things that she had said when we went out ways in the area of dateing along with why did feel she feel that i should met her new boyfriend .

to me we went out or diff ways in life and i do not really care to talk to her about things for she made her point clear the day she left the apt that she did not want to see me or speak to me again as long as she lived ..

so why now ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2010, 12:00 PM

10,364 posts, read 20,740,784 times
I've not met him out with his new friend yet, but one day I picked up one of those free city publications aimed at the gay community--I have a couple of gay friends who want to move up here from the country so I was going to send it to them. Anyway, there was a pic of my stbx kissing his boyfriend and my teenage daughter found it first. That was weird. The only reason we guessed it was him was b/c of his new tattoo but it was def him. He felt weird about it too.

Old 11-25-2010, 12:41 PM

5,987 posts, read 10,441,996 times
It's almost inevitable if you have kids together. No big deal, usually. I sat through a graduation ceremony with my ex and her new b/f. He's a nice guy, so I felt sorry for him! LOL

Old 11-25-2010, 12:45 PM

1,314 posts, read 3,433,435 times
we have no kids and the whole thing was we did part on very bad terms in the socalled dating relationship .. me i want to remain friends and she was all bent out shape about things..

we started to fight about the hours i was working and it came down to chose the job or her and i told her bye and i see her around and it started from that statement on ..

Old 11-26-2010, 04:13 AM

44,256 posts, read 64,159,565 times
Yeah...4 years later at a mutual friend's wedding. I was like...ew...fugly...and not even nice or social...

Old 11-27-2010, 11:31 PM

88,224 posts, read 84,127,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoistDude View Post
It's almost inevitable if you have kids together. No big deal, usually. I sat through a graduation ceremony with my ex and her new b/f. He's a nice guy, so I felt sorry for him! LOL
LOL, I know what you mean. I like my ex-h's girlfriend. She's a nice person, and I feel bad that at her age she still has such self-esteem problems that she would let herself be with someone like him.

Old 11-28-2010, 12:16 AM

153 posts, read 272,888 times
Yea, from my last one I just got out of. He walked over to me, I said hey, I won't bother you, you do not bother me. I walked way, he pushed me down to the ground. Jumped up, knocked him right out. Gotta love Golden Gloves training. Not sure why my ex would want him to do that. She knew I would lay him out. Very strange. Anyway, everyone saw he attacked me first and I used self defense. Not a very wise man she's screwing. I think my ex loves drama. She doesn't care who she hurts.

Old 11-28-2010, 02:13 AM

14,561 posts, read 22,992,862 times
Yes, and I laughed hysterically at the fatass she replaced me with.

Old 11-28-2010, 02:51 AM

2,058 posts, read 3,297,236 times
I don't have a not of ex's but:

The one I liked the most: With a girl who's the same "level" of attractiveness I am (fairly average) and they seem super in love. His son is adorable. I'm really happy for him, he deserves that.

Other guy who was cool but I wasn't too attached to him: With a fat b*tchy girl and they have a daughter together named Chevelle

2nd other guy who was cool but I wasn't too attached to him: with a girl who's a little over weight but is pretty and has beautiful eyes. My coworker (his aunt) says she's crazy, though.

Old 11-28-2010, 08:00 AM

153 posts, read 272,888 times
I always wonder why relationships have to end badly and not amicably when it is no longer working like a well oiled machine. I think the world would be a better place if thinks were less along the lines of he said she said and more fair and equitable. But, I believe I may be asking to much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships