Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-25-2010, 02:27 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,382,313 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
*shrug*

Speaking for myself, I understood perfectly what you meant, so you fulfilled the first rule of language - you communicated your intent.

If it matters, it would be "in a while".
Alright, I guess as long as you understand me.

Old 12-25-2010, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
No, I'm talking about the video I'd posted.

Merry Sierrstivus to you, too, Mr. Me-me-me!

I'm due for a huge vent, but I'm not sure I have the energy right now.
Well, if you need a friendly ear, you know where to find me.

And BTW, Merry Christmas to you!!! Your birthday is just around the corner.

Old 12-25-2010, 02:29 PM

My son could barely open his gifts this morning. He woke up with high fever, out of all days! I have been inside taking care of my little one the whole day...I don't mind, gave me an opportunity to be in quiet peace.

Old 12-25-2010, 02:33 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,621,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
My son could barely open his gifts this morning. He woke up with high fever, out of all days! I have been inside taking care of my little one the whole day...I don't mind, gave me an opportunity to be in quiet peace.
Awww, poor guy.

Old 12-25-2010, 03:19 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Whenever. You know where my DM is...
Oh, that got lumped together - the vent isn't about you and I wasn't planning to vent to you specifically.

Quote:
Well, if you need a friendly ear, you know where to find me.
Thanks, but I'll probably pass. Experience has taught me that I'm less pis*ed by what actually happens than by the friendly reactions after venting. Nothing personal - just general observation.

Quote:
And BTW, Merry Christmas to you!!! Your birthday is just around the corner.
I sure hope it's not as merry! I'd be perfectly happy to get better and not waste any more days off and beautiful weather 'cause I've been sick practically since the "lovely" party (I think I only don't know when I'm gonna die) and I haven't been out of the house and mostly bed since Tuesday. Oh, I stand corrected - while still all sweaty and barely standing up, I did go to the store yesterday to get fresh bread and I did cook one meal for the no-shows today!

Quote:
Poor dude. He's got good timing, too. Must've taken after auntie Sierra.

Old 12-25-2010, 07:17 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,429,514 times
Sierra, how are you feeling?

Old 12-25-2010, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Sierra, how are you feeling?
Still crappy, but since I'm sitting in a chair and posting some BS, it must be a little better... My temperature is not as high as in the past few days. Trying to convince my throat it's getting better and it likes its smoke, but I'm not very successful. Thanks for asking, Temp.

How about you? Did the old dude bring you anything interesting?

Old 12-25-2010, 08:20 PM

37,608 posts, read 45,988,534 times
Quote:
Sorry mm...what a day for a little guy to be sick!! I hope he is feeling better soon!

Old 12-25-2010, 08:23 PM

37,608 posts, read 45,988,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I sure hope it's not as merry! I'd be perfectly happy to get better and not waste any more days off and beautiful weather 'cause I've been sick practically since the "lovely" party (I think I only don't know when I'm gonna die) and I haven't been out of the house and mostly bed since Tuesday. Oh, I stand corrected - while still all sweaty and barely standing up, I did go to the store yesterday to get fresh bread and I did cook one meal for the no-shows today!
Dang you guys. I'm finally getting over my crap and you all are getting sick.
Hope you are better soon Sierra!

I just got home from our family Christmas party...everyone pretty much beat feat outta there early tonight. It's snowing blankets outside...they're calling for 6 to 10 inches!! Guess I'm gonna be inside tomorrow!!

Old 12-25-2010, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Dang you guys. I'm finally getting over my crap and you all are getting sick.
Hope you are better soon Sierra!
Thanks, Chess. Guess you have better timing.

Quote:
It's snowing blankets outside...they're calling for 6 to 10 inches!! Guess I'm gonna be inside tomorrow!!
It doesn't sound like that much... for a place that normally gets it... I'd like to take a look at a white Christmas - through a window that is.

Since I'm still capable of sitting in the chair (desktop...), I'm working on my Netflix queue and picking movies for next year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships