Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 08:34 PM

3,644 posts, read 8,551,098 times

Advertisements

Quote:
I think most of us guys have a memory of "woulda, coulda, shoulda" and want to slap ourselves when we think about that lost opportunity because we hesitated with unsure signals but man, she is broadcasting loud and clear.
The man speaks the truth. The guys in this thread myself included are probably basing their opinion on their memories and the "I wished I had..." and are telling you to get with it.
Remember, once it becomes a regret it's too late.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2010, 09:58 AM

13,513 posts, read 19,197,466 times
come on Man, what are you waiting for???a formal invitation???You might already be in that "shoulda, coulda, woulda" category.She's gonna start thinking you aren't turned on to her if you don't show her that you are.

Old 12-01-2010, 01:55 PM

10,364 posts, read 20,722,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slambango View Post
Have a few drinks with her, then, when she least expects it, grab her & ram your tongue down her throat. You'll find out in about 1/10th of a second, then you won't have to ask HERE anymore!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
ugh better to give her soft teasing kiss (kisses) not too wet, not too dry and explore her lips with yours while your hands explore every curve and make her bubble with anticipation as it progresses.

Jamming a tongue down is not very sexual or passionate in my opinion.
Sorry Slambango, but I'd take Lionking's advice over yours. Now I know Where you got your name--that's what the ladies do when you try to kiss them.

The only thing that will save our op in this situation is that I think the lady actually considers him marriage material, and most women would rather marry a man who isn't too proficient b/c then we'll worry that he'll know what to do the next time a woman hits on him. Better to marry someone a bit clueless. Still, hurry up OP and let her know you like her back--the message could not be clearer.

Old 12-01-2010, 02:05 PM

851 posts, read 3,617,638 times
So... is she interested?

Old 12-01-2010, 03:07 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,853,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
ugh better to give her soft teasing kiss (kisses) not too wet, not too dry and explore her lips with yours while your hands explore every curve and make her bubble with anticipation as it progresses.

Jamming a tongue down is not very sexual or passionate in my opinion.
One more vote over here for the soft teasing kiss!

Old 12-01-2010, 03:18 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,576,333 times
Next time you are alone but your hands behind her head and say, I should have done this a long time...and kiss her. Don't hesitate or wait for her to say anything. Oh, yeah...no tongue ramming just yet.

Old 12-12-2010, 08:49 PM

2,307 posts, read 3,821,158 times
sorry it took me so long to wrap this up. and big thanks to everyone for their advice and posts. i'll keep the no tongue ramming in the back of my mind haha. its been noted ;-).

and stepka - yes i'll admit i'm a little dense sometimes when it comes to signals.

Old 12-12-2010, 09:36 PM

10,364 posts, read 20,722,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenvillebuckeye View Post
sorry it took me so long to wrap this up. and big thanks to everyone for their advice and posts. i'll keep the no tongue ramming in the back of my mind haha. its been noted ;-).

and stepka - yes i'll admit i'm a little dense sometimes when it comes to signals.
And? How are things at work with her? Is she still showing interest? And yes, on the kissing take Lionking's advice. meow.

Old 12-24-2010, 02:44 PM

2,307 posts, read 3,821,158 times
i think i blew it. fb page has her in a relationship with some guy (although i'm fairly confident they'd been seeing each other / talking way before our trip up, i've heard the guys named referenced before by her). she and i had only been in contact probably 2 or 3 times between our trip back and last week. spoke to her yesterday for a brief minute. nothing major. the only thing that still gets me thinking is that she sent me a picture she had taken of us on the trip together and commented on how cute a couple we look. we're talking like a week and a half ago. oh well. live and learn right

Old 12-24-2010, 03:17 PM

6,870 posts, read 11,184,261 times
Smile She still likes you....

Go for it. Merry Christmas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships