Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 07:57 AM

2,309 posts, read 3,834,800 times

Advertisements

I had an earlier post that i started probably a week or so ago asking everyone if this girl whom i work with closely is at all interested in me based on behavior, what she says, how she acts around me and in general and whether or not there was anything there. got some great feedback and advice. part of it also centered around a road trip she and i were taking for thanksgiving break. 10 hours up and due to traffic yesterday 12 hours back. LOL. Interstate 77 was HORRIBLE on sunday.

anyways.....here's the post script of the trip mostly containing the return trip.

picked her up in Cleveland around 1130ish am on sunday. her friend from her hometown brought her down (although her mom actually suggested i drive up to rochester, ny where she is from and spend the night there, not for any particular reason she said) to cleveland where i was and we loaded up her stuff after a nice 5 day holiday break and took off back down to SC. she actually got me a present (dvd of the hangover kind of as a joke b/c i said i hadn't seen it on the way up. on the way up she said i should rent it and watch it with her, so the fact now that she went out and bought it for me, odd). she also on a few occasions during the trip referred to me as "baby" and not in her usual sarcastic tone. definitely a more sincere tone which threw me for a loop.

almost immediately the trip started off as it had on the way up. casual talk about how the break went, seeing family / parents / friends / etc..... she after 3 months finally got it out of me that i was a smoker haha (she then "hinted" that maybe i'd have a girlfriend if i didn't smoke). although to the best of my ability i febreezed my car to holy hell for this trip haha. anyways..... probably due to a long break the car fell kinda silent, with me focused on driving and her texting and eventually taking a quick nap. as we made our down through WV and into VA the traffic definitely slowed to a crawl. added a whole hour onto our trip and then some. with that being said maybe due to the fact that it was now dark out or she was stir crazy (she hates sitting in the car) she became her loud, dancy, extrovert self and INCREDIBLY flirty the same way shes always been with me since we met. only this time every chance she got to put her hand on mine she did, every chance she got to rub the back of my head she got, even at one point cuddled up next to me while i was driving and started running her foot up my leg. this basically continues until we get home over the course of a few hours. i help her get her things back into her apartment. we hug and her comment to me was "don't be a stranger". kind of felt that was an odd thing to say and especially in the way she said it.

so anyways just figured id share with the folks who replied on the first thread about how everything went down.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2010, 12:57 PM

3,770 posts, read 6,725,412 times
Why are you analyzing her 1000 attempts to flirt with you? This is stupid. If you want to know if she likes you how about say "do you like me?" Now maybe she thinks you are a closet gay. Just ask her and be done with it.

Old 11-29-2010, 01:03 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,597,697 times
It sounds like it went very well and I agree that you're overanalyzing the whole thing. Saying "don't be a stranger" means she wants to see you again as opposed to "you couldn't be much stranger" which would have meant the opposite.

Old 11-29-2010, 02:46 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,923,411 times
Well for Jesus' holy sake did you KISS HER ALREADY????

Old 11-29-2010, 03:24 PM

3,770 posts, read 6,725,412 times
Please just call her TONIGHT and ask her out. Let us know what she says.

Old 11-29-2010, 03:40 PM

13,584 posts, read 21,356,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenvillebuckeye View Post
even at one point cuddled up next to me while i was driving and started running her foot up my leg. this basically continues until we get home over the course of a few hours..

So basically she purposely induced you to have a boner over the course of a few hours of which at the end you hugged her ( like a friend) and basically blew it.....or blew it when you got home alone right?

Dude, give her that passionate kiss and pull her into you so she feels pressing against her what she started.

Old 11-29-2010, 04:33 PM

2,392 posts, read 5,714,827 times
OP, you're pissing us off. Stop f*cking around and go over to her place tonight and kiss her or do something with her but stop bullsh*tting. You're killing me.

Old 11-29-2010, 04:37 PM

1,206 posts, read 2,923,499 times
yea when it feels right i say kiss her. Shes definitely sending you signals. Your kinda being a wimp not responding.

Old 11-29-2010, 04:40 PM

610 posts, read 1,293,876 times
I have a similar memory when I for some reason didn't see it, I feel like shooting myself for not kissing the girl every time I think of it.

Old 11-29-2010, 05:58 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,706,169 times
Milk is good for healthly teeth and strong bones
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships