Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2008, 04:35 AM

1,168 posts, read 2,503,632 times

Advertisements

I would be feeling really, really, really mad if my hubby went for a lap dance and was licking and stroking some other woman. How would the guy feel if his other half was licking and stroking and getting all heated up over some beefy man in a g string?

It's not cheating but it's the next-of-kin!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2008, 06:41 PM

1,558 posts, read 4,784,022 times
My answer to the original question is: Yes

Old 06-03-2008, 06:48 PM

320 posts, read 954,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anu2 View Post
This is a debate that I’ve had with several men in the past and I’m curious to hear what all of you have to say…If I guy is dating someone exclusively or married, is it ok for him to go to a strip club and get a lap dance? For those of you who have not been to a strip club, not only does a lap dance consist of a naked woman gyrating in front of the guy but they often touch the guy all over and the guy can often touch/lick/fondle the girl, as well.

And how do you feel about bachelor parties? If the groom’s friends get him strippers and they are naked, grinding on him, touching, etc. is this ok?

I would prefer that guys didn’t go to strip clubs if I’m dating them but if they do, I would only want them to look and not touch and not get touched in any way because I do consider that cheating. What do you think?

My question is...why would they have to go somewhere else when they have a wife at home? He has a wife he would be able to touch...not some random stripper. Seriously no morals whatsoever.
I say don't get married and go to your strips clubs. I am sure that will get you far in life. Please excuse me while I go throw up.
Even GOING to a strip club ,for me ,would be considered cheating.

(this is an indirect response)

Old 06-03-2008, 09:45 PM

213 posts, read 784,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
I've been in 2 of them. Early in the day to purchase t-shirts only. I believe it is a rule no touching or you can get bounced out the front door. I'm sure there are some sleazier places you can get away with it tho. And if the wife or gf did not know about the guy going there...I would call that a form of cheating. Especially if he is alone and not with a handfull of co-workers or bachler party guests.

Yes, I've seen their advertisement: COME FOR THE LAPDANCE, STAY FOR THE TEE-SHIRTS.

Old 03-18-2009, 02:05 AM

1 posts, read 15,352 times
lap dances are cheating. They are not o.k. and nor should you condone your boyfriend's behavior if he gets a lap dance. It matters not that he is not actually sticking his peanus into the ***** who is performing the lap dance. He IS getting aroused by the whole activity, he is in close contact with the dancer's body, and I don't buy this bull**** that the guy has to sit still and keep his hands tight on the chair. If touching is prohibited, then what the **** distinguishes a lap dance from a pole dance? A lap dance is more intimate, more upclose, and more arousing, because there is opportunity and incentive to touch. At the very least, the dancer is flaunting her breasts in your guy's face, even if touching is not allowed. Now, that is o.k.? Since when do guys who are in committed relationships get off the hook for having their nose practically into somebody else's breasts and getting aroused by that intimacy? Men in committed relationships who go to strip clubs and who do, voluntarily, get lap dances are NOT thinking about their wives/girlfriends. A man who has a beautiful and willing sex partner has absolutely no reason to be at a strip club, and if he does hang out there, let him stick his peanus elsewhere.

Old 03-18-2009, 07:41 AM

4,103 posts, read 7,025,445 times
I think I'd be more upset about the money spent at a strip club than the lap dances, though I wouldn't be all that thrilled about some nasty skank grinding my husband. Luckily my husband thinks most strippers look nasty.

Old 03-18-2009, 08:22 AM

1,226 posts, read 2,797,879 times
Fella's really you all know how far lap dances really go. Yes it is cheating. You would never consider asking.... "Is it cheating to have a stranger rubbing my ..... and I like it?"

Old 03-21-2009, 01:31 AM

6 posts, read 47,928 times
My husband and I were out clubbing w/ 2 other guys on St. Patty's at just regular clubs. Ended up at a strip club, I'd never been to one. I thought there were dancers on the stage? But there were none at this time, only the lap dancers.

Now this is not a skeezy club, it is Las Vegas tho. I thought lap dances at this club had a no touch policy.

Well we're sitting there drinking, all of a sudden I look over and here's my husband getting a fully naked lap dance right in front of me! He did not ask me, said nothing, just all doing their thing. I was furious.

Then he tries to blame it on ME! He said he wanted the girl to dance on me, which was of course a total lie. A while later, I look over again, after I said my disgust and he's getting a 2nd one!

Now this was full touching, kissing, lips on her chest, hands all over her. Then she sat and talked to me for a while, not lap dancing, the whole time she's sitting there, he is rubbing her chest, thighs, hair, legs, you name it. I can't get the image out of my head.

Do you think THIS is cheating??? I do and I'm ready to get a divorce over it. And no, he was not trying to get ME a dance b/c if that was true, why did he pay for the 2nd one???

This was all right in front of me, he thinks it's funny, I'm heartbroken and just disgusted. He didn't even ask me, nothing, I was sitting right there. Please tell me if you think this is correct behavior for a married man in front of his wife? B/c I don't want to be dramatic getting a divorce, but this was pretty much the last of many straws!

Old 03-21-2009, 01:42 AM

1,243 posts, read 2,687,832 times
And you went to the ti**ie bar cause??? And you did what when you saw this going on? And the 2nd time? You were right there and did what?

Old 03-21-2009, 01:44 AM

37,409 posts, read 53,569,981 times
Frequenting strip joints may not necessarily be cheating, but it definitely brings into question one's taste, at least as far as I'm concerned. Tacky.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships