Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2009, 01:03 AM

525 posts, read 948,103 times

Advertisements

I see, a man is suppossed to do what you want. Why do you think these clubs exist?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2009, 03:46 AM

6 posts, read 47,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
With this economy, I hope your husband or you dont lose your jobs cus then what if your dear husband wants you to go work there? I bet he would be so proud.
We BOTH have lost our jobs. In Las Vegas. Jobs here suck.

Old 03-22-2009, 07:14 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,533,269 times
I have a question for guys who think lap dances are not cheating. If your wife or girlfriend got off on giving them to strangers would you consider that cheating? Say she liked to frequent strip clubs and offer lap dances just because she likes doing them for strangers. Would you care? Or would you day it's just entertainment?

Old 03-22-2009, 07:24 AM

947 posts, read 2,399,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anu2 View Post
This is a debate that I’ve had with several men in the past and I’m curious to hear what all of you have to say…If I guy is dating someone exclusively or married, is it ok for him to go to a strip club and get a lap dance? For those of you who have not been to a strip club, not only does a lap dance consist of a naked woman gyrating in front of the guy but they often touch the guy all over and the guy can often touch/lick/fondle the girl, as well.

And how do you feel about bachelor parties? If the groom’s friends get him strippers and they are naked, grinding on him, touching, etc. is this ok?

I would prefer that guys didn’t go to strip clubs if I’m dating them but if they do, I would only want them to look and not touch and not get touched in any way because I do consider that cheating. What do you think?
I do not consider it cheating really! I would prefer my DH not do it but as long as there is no sex or kissing it really can not be considered cheating right? This strippers are not going home with them they just dance to make a living! So that is my two cents!

Old 04-09-2009, 12:19 PM

5,412 posts, read 15,920,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stacieberry View Post
I do not consider it cheating really! I would prefer my DH not do it but as long as there is no sex or kissing it really can not be considered cheating right? This strippers are not going home with them they just dance to make a living! So that is my two cents!

I agree.

Old 04-09-2009, 12:26 PM

1,848 posts, read 4,683,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anu2 View Post
This is a debate that I’ve had with several men in the past and I’m curious to hear what all of you have to say…If I guy is dating someone exclusively or married, is it ok for him to go to a strip club and get a lap dance? For those of you who have not been to a strip club, not only does a lap dance consist of a naked woman gyrating in front of the guy but they often touch the guy all over and the guy can often touch/lick/fondle the girl, as well.

And how do you feel about bachelor parties? If the groom’s friends get him strippers and they are naked, grinding on him, touching, etc. is this ok?

I would prefer that guys didn’t go to strip clubs if I’m dating them but if they do, I would only want them to look and not touch and not get touched in any way because I do consider that cheating. What do you think?
Attending strip clubs, getting lap dances, attending bachelor parties etc. is not cheating.

And no, a man CANNOT "fondle" or "lick" a woman during a lap dance. If a persons' S.O did so, I would consider than crossing a line both in a relationship and club rules.

Old 04-09-2009, 12:27 PM

1,848 posts, read 4,683,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
I have a question for guys who think lap dances are not cheating. If your wife or girlfriend got off on giving them to strangers would you consider that cheating? Say she liked to frequent strip clubs and offer lap dances just because she likes doing them for strangers. Would you care? Or would you day it's just entertainment?
Wouldn't a woman attending a ladies club be a better comparison?

A woman getting a lap dance from a male stripper...

Old 04-09-2009, 10:25 PM

1,289 posts, read 2,720,336 times
TBH, I think it depends on the couple, the relationship, the situation and the extent of things.

If someone is in a committed (monogamous) relationship and one of the two people didn't like the other getting lap dances from strangers at some club and whatnot and had a real problem with it and they went and did it anyways, I might classify that as cheating. But it really does depend on the extent of it. Many strip clubs have a "no touching" policy (meaning that you can not touch the dancers in any way, shape or form--for clarification, I don't think that means that the dancers can't touch you if they wish), but a few of the looser ones (no icky puns intended) might let that rule slide for a little extra cash. :/

OTOH, if two people were in a committed (monogamous) relationship and neither had any issue with the other having a little fun at a club or party, I don't think it would be cheating so long as there was a limit.

As I said, I think it really depends. Personally, if my SO wanted to go to some strip club I'd demand to go along (mostly because I'd probably enjoy that kind of thing lol).

Old 04-10-2009, 02:05 AM

1,243 posts, read 2,687,642 times
Frankly, my husband wouldn't even go...he doesn't even like getting massages.
And if any boobs and nanny are gonna get rubbed on him it is gonna be mine...not some 20 dollar crack ***** who is probably gay and hates men

Old 04-10-2009, 04:23 AM

16,224 posts, read 25,661,952 times
I think it depends on the individual. I mean, some women don`t mind having another woman rub her...."personal areas" on her man.
Unfortunetly, I would not go for it. No, no, no!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships