Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2007, 09:31 PM

2 posts, read 7,794 times

Advertisements

I don't mean to come across preachy; but lap dances are disrepectful and digusting. I am a straight male with a GF and she and I have had arguments about this topic. She feels that they are just harmless and innocent fun. What is innocent about getting dry humped by genitailia that has been touched by probably hundreds of people. yuck!!

How many men and women would be comfortable truly seeing this kind of activity with their mate. If you are married it is even more disgusting and yes it is cheating. My wife would be part of me and I would not subject myself to such things so neither should she.

No one can say that after getting practically screwed by some guy or chick that would probaly do more for an extra $200, they are REALLY thinking about how much they desire and love their mate or spouse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2007, 09:45 PM

382 posts, read 1,069,191 times
Thumbs up What he said....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Yep it's cheating
I second that, third that, quadruple that. Tarnation, how would he feel if you did it? Bet it would bust his egotistical britches wide open!

Old 10-23-2007, 12:16 AM

631 posts, read 2,445,799 times
There was a radio question about this same topic a few weeks back. I did ponder it, and came to the conclusion, yes it is cheating.

How would my boyfriend feel if:
A: A sexy guy was all over me when he came home, dancing and doing whatever they do; but it's ok! I paid him!

B: The same as above, but it was free.

Come one! Yes it's cheating!

or ok,
C: we'll do it elsewhere in a setting where everyone else is doing it, I'll go ahead and pay for it to make it more appropriate.

Old 10-23-2007, 06:47 AM

6,565 posts, read 14,294,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkspot76 View Post
I don't mean to come across preachy; but lap dances are disrepectful and digusting. I am a straight male with a GF and she and I have had arguments about this topic. She feels that they are just harmless and innocent fun. What is innocent about getting dry humped by genitailia that has been touched by probably hundreds of people. yuck!!

How many men and women would be comfortable truly seeing this kind of activity with their mate. If you are married it is even more disgusting and yes it is cheating. My wife would be part of me and I would not subject myself to such things so neither should she.

No one can say that after getting practically screwed by some guy or chick that would probaly do more for an extra $200, they are REALLY thinking about how much they desire and love their mate or spouse.
I'm sorry, your wife thinks it's cool and you aren't going to take advantage of that??

Gimme your address 'cause I'm gonna come over there and smack you....

Old 10-23-2007, 06:48 AM

6,565 posts, read 14,294,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keeperk View Post
or ok,
C: we'll do it elsewhere in a setting where everyone else is doing it, I'll go ahead and pay for it to make it more appropriate.

Hey, mob mentality RULES!!!

Hey!!!! Everyone ELSE was having sex!!! You'd have done the same thing honey.... All the cool people were doing it!!!

Old 10-23-2007, 08:49 AM

Location: Life here is not an Apollo Mission. Everyone calm down.
1,065 posts, read 4,536,653 times
Not to be a kill-joy here; but wanted to share an experience of a good friend.

Her husband frequented strip clubs; she kept track of this because he actually had the nerve to us the ATMs in strip clubs to get more cash and she would see the transaction on-line.

She eventually found he was gay and had a gay bathhouse membership. When she asked him what the strip clubs were all about, he told her that latent homosexuals frequent strip clubs as foreplay...and then go to the bath houses. It's sexual arousal thing, doesn't matter if it's coming from female or a male.

Of course they are no longer together.

Old 10-24-2007, 08:42 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,341,443 times
Depending on what the lap dancer is doing....
if it's just a dance, I don't consider it cheating.
The touching and the licking thing would be a start though.

Old 10-24-2007, 08:53 AM

558 posts, read 2,248,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
Depending on what the lap dancer is doing....
if it's just a dance, I don't consider it cheating.
The touching and the licking thing would be a start though.
I don't think a lap dance is ever "just a dance" - by its nature it involves lap rubbing, at the very least.

Best answer to this, IMHO, is: if you wouldn't do it in front of your spouse, it's cheating. Goes for any activity with another person...BTW

Old 10-24-2007, 11:39 AM

3,982 posts, read 10,461,528 times
its prob only cheating if you had a wife that forbids such fun.

and i would never marry that kinda woman anyway. My type of woman will be getting one right next to me!!

Old 10-24-2007, 02:00 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,341,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaveMtns View Post
I don't think a lap dance is ever "just a dance" - by its nature it involves lap rubbing, at the very least.

Best answer to this, IMHO, is: if you wouldn't do it in front of your spouse, it's cheating. Goes for any activity with another person...BTW
Okay, I learn something new everyday. I figured it was just a dance unless one wanted more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships