Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2013, 12:47 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,991,054 times

Advertisements

I agree that discussing, 'What if our birth control fails?' is very important. I see a lot of guys on the forums who believe that birth control is 100% effective. Will he believe you did not sabotage it?

Old 04-28-2013, 12:52 PM

1,226 posts, read 1,448,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
If Meaning/Angelinajolie/MsValentine's story is true it isn't a marriage based on trust. Sorry but being that desperate to marry anyone never turns out well.
YEAH KEEP TELLING yourself that. The prob with you why you are being attacked is you are a JOKE! I married him because I love him. And OBVIOUSLY HE loves me too!! because he married me even ONLY after dating for months!! While your sorry arse is waiting for your taco man for what...? decades?! LOL!

Sorry also to burst your bitter bubble but me and my husband is STILL so happily in love. We almost divorced. WE passed our biggest obstacle even when it happened only months after we married. Because that's what true MARRIAGE/LOVE is all about not giving up. And not being too egotistical/proud. And might I add in your case judgemental and hypocritical like you are holier than thou just cause you are now a devout catholic. Spare me!

LEARN FROM IT! And yes all my stories are TRUE. I don't know with you.

Old 04-28-2013, 12:57 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,888,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meaning View Post
YEAH KEEP TELLING yourself that. The prob with you why you are being attacked is you are a JOKE! I married him because I love him. And OBVIOUSLY HE loves me too!! because he married me even ONLY after dating for months!! While your sorry arse is waiting for your taco man for what...? decades?! LOL!

Sorry also to burst your bitter bubble but me and my husband is STILL so happily in love. We almost divorced. WE passed our biggest obstacle even when it happened only months after we married. Because that's what true MARRIAGE/LOVE is all about not giving up. And not being too egotistical/proud. And might I add in your case judgemental and hypocritical like you are holier than thou just cause you are now a devout catholic. Spare me!

LEARN FROM IT! And yes all my stories are TRUE. I don't know with you.
Sure, you married him only knowing him two months and he threatened divorce because of a possible pregnancy. Sure sounds like love to me

The one who is a joke is you with your three personalities. Might I suggest your next name be Sybil when you get banned under this name? Assuming your story is true yes I am judgmental because your husband doesn't even have contact with the kid he created. Great man there.

Old 04-28-2013, 01:05 PM

1,226 posts, read 1,448,641 times
Quote:
Sure, you married him only knowing him two months and he threatened divorce because of a possible pregnancy. Sure sounds like love to me

The one who is a joke is you with your three personalities. Might I suggest your next name be Sybil when you get banned under this name? Assuming your story is true yes I am judgmental because your husband doesn't even have contact with the kid he created. Great man there.
I don't know how evil his ex wife is or why he decided to not have relationship with his son but like he said, it was in the past. He also considered his 1st marriage and his son a loss a big loss in his life.

I live in his present not his past and apart from the reason that we almost divorced. He is a great man, friend, husband. I love the way he loves me it is EVERYTHING I wanted and more. He is a VERY good provider. Takes VERY good care of me. And for now, that is all that matters to me. So just be bitter and jealous over there, LOL. WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED.

Old 04-28-2013, 01:16 PM

Yes happily married, sure (sarcasm). A man who is bitter towards his ex still should have a relationship with his child. I am waiting for your next saga where you divorce for another reason. I'm far from bitter.

Old 04-28-2013, 01:47 PM

6,497 posts, read 11,810,585 times
Quote:
This will be reported because it is a personal attack.
LOL...now I've seen everything! LOL

Old 04-28-2013, 01:49 PM

6,497 posts, read 11,810,585 times
Quote:
The Catholic Church opposes it so yes it is something that I strongly believe in.
No it's not something you believe in... it's something only a blind sheep could follow.

Old 04-28-2013, 01:56 PM

The Catholic Church believes any artificial form of birth control is wrong. That was a personal attack that person said and yes I reported it as I will now anytime someone calls me names.

Old 04-28-2013, 04:06 PM

1,514 posts, read 2,119,307 times
Quote:
The Catholic Church believes any artificial form of birth control is wrong. That was a personal attack that person said and yes I reported it as I will now anytime someone calls me names.
Enjoy your 9 kids then

Old 04-28-2013, 09:36 PM

I am 42 so not likely but if God chooses at this late age to give me a large family it is his choice. A woman at church just gave birth to triplets at 46 naturally.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships