U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-04-2007, 02:56 PM
ARC

181 posts, read 553,333 times
LOL! But I don't think we are discussing 95 year old women here - good try! If that's my biggest problem when I'm 95 then I'll have lived a great life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
Eventually you can tell.......wrinkled old 95 yr old woman with perky tight boobs is a dead giveaway.....

Old 12-04-2007, 02:58 PM

10,078 posts, read 12,768,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
Eventually you can tell.......wrinkled old 95 yr old woman with perky tight boobs is a dead giveaway.....
well Dolly Parton is getting up there,maybe not 95 but she's got it going on still I think.And her accent is a plus also,love that Tennessee twang from the buxom thang tehehe.

Old 12-04-2007, 03:53 PM

5,108 posts, read 7,426,280 times
I prefer real to fake any day. Plus they are a whole lot safer, fake boobs are a huge health hazard, leaks, fibromyalgia, very toxic. So if you care about your woman or your health, don't go planting toxic material into your body.

I have to agree with the person that posted the perfect size is the ones in their hands! Well said!!! Frankly every pair I've seen or held has been just right. Even the woman with one breast after a mastectomy, very erotic...

And as far as sleeping in a bra, I tried for awhile when I was nursing and got continuous breast infections, found out it is really unhealthy to sleep in a bra, do much better sleeping without one. No one I've ever been with has complained about the gravity thing, so I'm not too worried. There's so many wonderful bustiers these days they hold things up on display quite nicely.

Old 12-04-2007, 04:42 PM

1 posts, read 1,696 times
Wink I'm 32-B

I have read 13 pages of comments so far because I considered breast implants. I don't want them because I have bad acne too so my breast size is not biggest physical problem. Anyway, I think it's crazy how all you with smaller boobs wish you had bigger ones and all of you with huge ones tell the smaller girls how lucky they are. My friend is 19 years old and had reduction from a 34E to a D! She was telling us last night how lucky we are. Then of course, we all thought she was the lucky one. Everyone just wants what they don't have. That's why people cheat, that's why people hit on the married man - because you can't have him, that's why brunettes go blonde and blondes go dark. If you worry about this too much you'll be wasting so much time being miserable. If you already have a good guy, DO NOT bother him with your insecurities or you will drive him away. I know my bf loves me, but at times I think he would like the DDs. But when I ask him if he wants me to get implants or whatever, he gets annoyed with me. He wants me to stop being so self-conscious, stop killing the mood, and not worry about this nonsense. If your man really wanted the DDs he would go get them. He wants you!

Old 12-04-2007, 04:52 PM

4,739 posts, read 5,364,060 times
I saw some show on TV awhile back about people getting dentures made that had teeth that weren't perfect so people wouldn't notice they were dentures.
Are any women getting implants with like the nipples pointing due south, cause if I saw those I'd say...wow those can't possibly be fake.

Old 12-18-2007, 12:43 PM

11 posts, read 95,389 times
I am more of a butt guy, don't care how big the boobs are as long as there something to grab on to. ha

Old 12-18-2007, 04:03 PM

2,355 posts, read 1,475,008 times
Like many of the other posters, I prefer real to fake...mine are of good size (36D) and would not want them any smaller or bigger. Plus they are still high and firm...fake boobs just seem like that to me..fake.

But again...to each their own on that one.

Old 12-18-2007, 04:06 PM

463 posts, read 25,412 times
Fake boobs are awsome. Some times I wonder how on earth those woman with watermellon implants can live.

Old 12-18-2007, 04:45 PM

12,765 posts, read 11,384,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anu2 View Post
It seems like every woman and her mother, sister, and daughter are getting breast implants these days. When guys talk to women, they tend to say that size doesn't matter, real ones are always better, blah, blah, blah but when I hear guys talking to each other, they tend to not care if they're real or fake as long as they are fairly full and perky.

So, I would love to hear from guys and girls...
1) What qualities do you look for in women's boobs (kind of funny sounding!)?
2) If you were choosing between a real pair that were an A/B cup and very perky, a real pair that were C/D but quite saggy, or a pair of fake C/D cups, which would you choose?
3) What do you consider the perfect size(s)?

And please state whether you are a guy or a girl!
hi, I'm a woman, and if a guy looked for qualities in my boobs, my butt, or any other body part....I'd be highly offended....I want to be noticed for my brain....confidence, intellectual qualities...compassion, my ability to problem solve, and so much more....I've never considered any plastic surgery, and never will...I'm aging with grace and lovin it, and if someone doesn't like it then, they don't need to bother, you see, I choose them, they don't choose me. I could care less what the perfect size is...what I care about is building on my own unique qualities...not my cup size...

sheesh...this world today is something else....sorry, but this stuff to me is simply ridiculous, and I cannot believe so many women would be so insecure or so preoccupied with their boobs. What the heck can people be thinking?

Last edited by cremebrulee; 12-18-2007 at 04:59 PM..

Old 12-18-2007, 04:55 PM

371 posts, read 1,283,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
hi, I'm a woman, and if a guy looked for qualities in my boobs, my butt, or any other body part....I'd be highly offended....I want to be noticed for my brain....confidence, intellectual qualities...compassion, my ability to problem solve, and so much more....I've never considered any plastic surgery, and never will...I'm aging with grace and lovin it, and if someone doesn't like it then, they don't need to bother, you see, I choose them, they don't choose me. I could care less what the perfect size is...what I care about is building on my own unique qualities...not my cup size...

sheesh...this world today is something else....sorry, but this stuff to me is simply ridiculous, and I cannot believe so many women would be so insecure or so preoccupied with their boobs.
Amen to that!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships