Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 04:50 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,958,318 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by android91891 View Post
but that's another reason why i stick with chubby guys they tend to appreciate more and sometimes dont take things for granted.
That is just silly. Are you saying that people with slightly higher body fat percentages are more appreciative of things in life and take less for granted than do their lower body fat percentage counterparts?

This goes to show just how immature you are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2010, 04:53 PM

37,617 posts, read 45,996,704 times
Quote:
how is that funny? you're so immature, grow up, get a brain, gain some knowledge do something. but stop being so ignorant
It was how I read the comment... (hello??? this is a gay dude asking?) I found it humorous is all. Not meaning to be offensive, but it was just funny to me.

Old 12-07-2010, 04:56 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,692,607 times
That makes no sense to me, and I'm a husky guy.

Old 12-07-2010, 05:28 PM

121 posts, read 387,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
That is just silly. Are you saying that people with slightly higher body fat percentages are more appreciative of things in life and take less for granted than do their lower body fat percentage counterparts?

This goes to show just how immature you are.
that's not immature, it's something i've derived from personal experiences, i sense no immaturity there, thank you. goes to show how well you can decipher things, way to go smarty!

Old 12-08-2010, 10:53 AM

Quote:
that's not immature, it's something i've derived from personal experiences, i sense no immaturity there, thank you. goes to show how well you can decipher things, way to go smarty!
Actually, it is immature the way you label peoples personality based on their body fat percentage. Its the same as if you said "I stick with left handed guys because they appreciate more and dont take things for granted" or "I stick with guys who wear Addidas because they appreciate more and dont take things for granted". Its the same thing. A person's size or shape bears no meaning or influence on who they are on the inside, each is an individual who should be judged/viewed as such and not lumped into a "Oh this person looks like this, so they must have a certain personality and view the world and appreciate things differently than others".

Now, if you were looking at common interests, then I can understand it differently. Someone who is chubbier/heavier/fatter may not place importance on health, physical fitness and not lead an active lifestyle. If you lead an active lifestyle, then this type of person may not be right for you due to lack of common interest. Same as if you were chubby/overweight/not into an active lifestyle healthy eating,etc. A person who is very active, into physical fitness, eating healthy, working out, doing martial arts, etc. would more than likely NOT want to be in a relationship with you. But this is based on common interests and lifestyle NOT personality.

So you see son, dont look at a person and try to judge who they are on the inside based on if they are fat, skinny, black, white, tall, short, etc. because people are different on the inside. Here endeth the lesson.

Old 12-08-2010, 01:18 PM

121 posts, read 387,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Actually, it is immature the way you label peoples personality based on their body fat percentage. Its the same as if you said "I stick with left handed guys because they appreciate more and dont take things for granted" or "I stick with guys who wear Addidas because they appreciate more and dont take things for granted". Its the same thing. A person's size or shape bears no meaning or influence on who they are on the inside, each is an individual who should be judged/viewed as such and not lumped into a "Oh this person looks like this, so they must have a certain personality and view the world and appreciate things differently than others".

Now, if you were looking at common interests, then I can understand it differently. Someone who is chubbier/heavier/fatter may not place importance on health, physical fitness and not lead an active lifestyle. If you lead an active lifestyle, then this type of person may not be right for you due to lack of common interest. Same as if you were chubby/overweight/not into an active lifestyle healthy eating,etc. A person who is very active, into physical fitness, eating healthy, working out, doing martial arts, etc. would more than likely NOT want to be in a relationship with you. But this is based on common interests and lifestyle NOT personality.

So you see son, dont look at a person and try to judge who they are on the inside based on if they are fat, skinny, black, white, tall, short, etc. because people are different on the inside. Here endeth the lesson.
*yawn* that's too long to read

Old 12-08-2010, 01:24 PM

44,359 posts, read 20,063,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
I think if ya show a chick two guys, one who's rather skinny and one who's rather chubby, most will prefer the skinny guy.
Don't assume. Like many of the other posters, I'd prefer a man with a little meat on him. (Get your mind out of the gutter!) Skinny doesn't do it for me. That said, I put a LOT less import on looks than I do on character. Like 5% looks and 95% character.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 12-08-2010 at 01:34 PM..

Old 12-08-2010, 01:36 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,675,296 times
My first choice would be neither. My second choice would be "skinny" because most people are fat enough that their view point of skinny is bigger than my viewpoint of it. (People call me skinny all the time, which I think is false.) But really, it depends on how skinny or how chubby. Chubby would be based on where the guy is carrying the excess fat. A little bit of a gut, I can live with. Moobs? No thanks.

Old 12-08-2010, 03:18 PM

Quote:
*yawn* that's too long to read
LOL. Looks like I was totally right about you being immature.

Old 12-08-2010, 03:46 PM

4,489 posts, read 10,946,208 times
I am generally attracted to skinny guys. My husband is a lanky string bean and I think he's the hottest guy there is
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships