Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 03:48 PM

121 posts, read 387,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
LOL. Looks like I was totally right about you being immature.
nope i'm just too tired to read it at the moment
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2010, 03:51 PM

116 posts, read 179,886 times
It was problematic as a freshman in high school that more closely resembled an eleven-year-old, but not since. Girls love me. Still, my weight is currently equivalent to that of a typical girl. (Often less, if she’s anywhere near my height.)

Old 12-08-2010, 03:52 PM

1,224 posts, read 3,999,163 times
Chubby!

Old 12-09-2010, 12:48 PM

6,990 posts, read 11,409,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
If you are taking my weight into consideration then I don't want you anyway.
It indicates that your mind is really messed up.

Yeah what does weight really matter as long as one is fit and healthy.

I am about as thin as you'll get but after plenty of medical testing (due to an unrelated genetic thing) my doctor etc.. can confirm my cholesterol / triglyceride levels are about lowest it can get, pretty damn fit. I'll outlive the "chubbies".

Old 12-09-2010, 02:13 PM

37,124 posts, read 42,189,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Actually, it is immature the way you label peoples personality based on their body fat percentage. Its the same as if you said "I stick with left handed guys because they appreciate more and dont take things for granted" or "I stick with guys who wear Addidas because they appreciate more and dont take things for granted". Its the same thing. A person's size or shape bears no meaning or influence on who they are on the inside, each is an individual who should be judged/viewed as such and not lumped into a "Oh this person looks like this, so they must have a certain personality and view the world and appreciate things differently than others".

Now, if you were looking at common interests, then I can understand it differently. Someone who is chubbier/heavier/fatter may not place importance on health, physical fitness and not lead an active lifestyle. If you lead an active lifestyle, then this type of person may not be right for you due to lack of common interest. Same as if you were chubby/overweight/not into an active lifestyle healthy eating,etc. A person who is very active, into physical fitness, eating healthy, working out, doing martial arts, etc. would more than likely NOT want to be in a relationship with you. But this is based on common interests and lifestyle NOT personality.

So you see son, dont look at a person and try to judge who they are on the inside based on if they are fat, skinny, black, white, tall, short, etc. because people are different on the inside. Here endeth the lesson.
The point is, a persons PERSONAL EXPERIENCE trumps whatever you wrote right there.

I prefer bigger men because men who are all about their body tend to be more narcissistic and critical of me for not being that way. So for that and whatever other unknown reasons I'm more attrated to bigger men and turned off buy skinny guys and hardbodies. You can't argue with that. You can try but you won't win.

Old 12-09-2010, 05:02 PM

399 posts, read 974,075 times
Depends on what you mean by "chubby," but in general, skinny guys aren't my thing. A little stock is a good thing, but not flabby and obese, and sloppy-looking.

Old 12-09-2010, 05:04 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,139,533 times
Neither. I like athletically, well-built

Old 12-09-2010, 05:47 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,377,606 times
I don't have a preference for a specific body type as long as he is not grossly obese (that would be a health concern).

My husband is very fit and slim and I like it, however, I have also been attracted to beer belly guys. I'm going to say something raunchy again. It was a lot more comfortable to be on top of a guy who has a little bit of beer belly and fat around his hips. Well, at least for me.

Old 12-09-2010, 06:49 PM

901 posts, read 2,986,784 times
Chubby.

Old 12-09-2010, 10:41 PM

543 posts, read 999,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by android91891 View Post
what do you prefer? i don't know why but i prefer chubby guys, a nice 'lil beer belly. skinny guys just don't do it for me.
I prefer my guys with a little bit of tummy as well; perfect bodies are nice to look, but they don't appreciate my food.

However, skinny guys seem to be more attracted to me...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships