U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-07-2010, 08:00 PM

857 posts, read 553,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
So you have never had sex/intercourse then so you really dont know if you like it or not. Its like someone saying they dont like a certain food when they havent even tried it yet.
I already know I would not like it. This is like saying I have not put my hand in a fire, but I already know I would not like the feeling and I do not have to put my hand in the fire to find out I would not like it.
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2010, 08:03 PM

8,860 posts, read 10,840,982 times
Some people are just asexual. Aside from those, I suspect many who aren't "into" sex probably never had great sex. Mostly women fall into that category since they're the ones who usually are left hanging after a guy gets off and isn't very good or considerate in bed to take care of her needs.

Old 12-07-2010, 08:04 PM

3,625 posts, read 2,813,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephei2000 View Post
I already know I would not like it. This is like saying I have not put my hand in a fire, but I already know I would not like the feeling and I do not have to put my hand in the fire to find out I would not like it.
Since the brain is the largest sex organ, I guess you're set, then.

Old 12-07-2010, 08:20 PM

8,390 posts, read 5,627,351 times
Quote:
That's kind of a sad post. With the right lover sex can be very pleasurable. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh.

Old 12-07-2010, 09:00 PM

10,452 posts, read 5,389,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
That's kind of a sad post. With the right lover sex can be very pleasurable. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh.
You're assuming asexuality is a sad existence but it isn't necessarily. Sad is relative to the person. I'm asexual and perfectly happy that way. In fact I'm glad that my wife and I don't have to deal with sex issues and I'm glad that there's one less thing that can get in the way of a successful relationship.

Old 12-07-2010, 09:09 PM

10,452 posts, read 5,389,631 times
Quote:
Exactly. Another analogy is: how do straight people know they don't like the same sex and how do gay people know they don't like the opposite sex? People just know.

Old 12-07-2010, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
I am not asexual. I become aroused and excited when doing sexual acts. I just do not get excited about intercouse.

Old 12-07-2010, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
I definitely use my brain to become excited. I am very sexually charged just the thought of intercouse does not do it for me right now at this time

Old 12-07-2010, 10:14 PM

1,997 posts, read 1,734,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
Not always true. I have had sex with some braindead yet super pretty people.

Old 12-07-2010, 10:18 PM

3,625 posts, read 2,813,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *VaNiLlaGoRrilLa* View Post
Not always true. I have had sex with some braindead yet super pretty people.
You know what I mean...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships