Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 02:48 PM

732 posts, read 1,045,234 times

Advertisements

I don't mean your reaction the 1st time you had sex but your thoughts the 1st time you laid eyes on a naked man/woman who was about to be your lover.

I will have always have fond memories of the 1st woman I saw completely naked (not counting pictures of course).

She was a little chunky but just the way I like them. She had long, flowing red hair that fell just past her shoulders. She had creamy white skin that really contrasted with her hair. I had been attracted to her before but seeing her naked was almost breathtaking. I've never had a feeling quite like it again.

I haven't seen her in decades but I can still close my eyes and remember how wonderful it was. That beautiful red hair...

Last edited by mandavaran; 12-07-2010 at 02:49 PM.. Reason: change
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2010, 02:50 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,176,077 times
What Was Your Reaction the 1st Time You Saw A Lover Naked?

Now there's a snack I could make into a meal.

Old 12-07-2010, 03:03 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,812,876 times
For two of them, I can't keep it pg-13. For the other guy, it was kind of a cringe-worthy moment.

I had one boyfriend in college who I messed around with, but did not have sex with (I was still a virgin). He was absolutely gorgeous, first time I saw him naked. If he hadn't stopped what he was doing one night to suddenly sit up and ask where our relationship was going - completely ruining the moment - I probably wouldn't have been a virgin after that night.

Old 12-07-2010, 03:06 PM

121 posts, read 387,686 times
why isn't that tool in my mouth yet........

Old 12-07-2010, 03:07 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
You're asking too much! I don't remember what I ate yesterday.

Old 12-07-2010, 03:19 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,812,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
You're asking too much! I don't remember what I ate yesterday.
I just choked on my spit. I sooooooooo read that wrong!

Old 12-07-2010, 03:59 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,618,410 times
Quote:
What Was Your Reaction the 1st Time You Saw A Lover Naked?
As the sexy clothing was slowly removed I realized that I had in fact entered into a sexual relationship with a beast of the field. When the heavy duty bra which could hold a couple of pumpkins in place was removed I felt a wave of nausea as I witnessed twin mountains of flesh plummet downwards like two sacks of potatoes. As more clothing was removed I became dizzy and disoriented and nearly fainted as a bloblike shape appeared before my very eyes. When she removed her dentures and put them into a glass and said "How about a little kiss?" I collapsed on the floor in a state of shock.

Old 12-07-2010, 04:02 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,302,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
As the sexy clothing was slowly removed I realized that I had in fact entered into a sexual relationship with a beast of the field. When the heavy duty bra which could hold a couple of pumpkins in place was removed I felt a wave of nausea as I witnessed twin mountains of flesh plummet downwards like two sacks of potatoes. As more clothing was removed I became dizzy and disoriented and nearly fainted as a bloblike shape appeared before my very eyes. When she removed her dentures and put them into a glass and said "How about a little kiss?" I collapsed on the floor in a state of shock.

That's hysterical!!

I'm repping you for this bigtime.

Old 12-07-2010, 04:06 PM

3,770 posts, read 6,739,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
You need to pay more than $5 next time.

Old 12-07-2010, 04:14 PM

12,953 posts, read 13,665,225 times
hairy legs only look sexy when they are sticking out of a skirt with birkenstock sandles on the the other end
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships