Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2007, 02:07 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,360,429 times

Advertisements

OOOOH! Just got back from the House of Chimes about 30 minutes ago, blessed with our first visitor!

She loved it as much as I do!!!!

Pirate girl....yes! lets tie him to the carport!!!! We will use the pole that broke through my windshield when he had Alexander move the car at age nine because TJ was too drunk to drive......i guess he figured having our son try and move the car was better than him drunk driving the car up 5 feet...

DA....that stands for a couple of words.

All of my clothes are hung up in the closet, the ones that were not out in the carport, anyways... i found a bunch more stuff that tif, the girl that used to live there left for me in the kitchen, brought cleaning stuff, trash cans and TP heehee..the hamper, the dish drainer...

I love the House of Chimes.

Dragon, I checked out your thread.

Synopsis....a man can tell of his age, come on now...I am a woman and I told...what gives with the forty something???

NO GOODBYE BOOTIE! SORRY BOUT YOUR BAD LUCK!!!! AINT NOTHIN BUT A THANG.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2007, 02:33 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,837,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
OOOOH! NO GOODBYE BOOTIE! SORRY BOUT YOUR BAD LUCK!!!! AINT NOTHIN BUT A THANG.
Give him a bottle of hand lotion and a cosmo magazine as a parting gift.

Old 08-29-2007, 02:44 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,922,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
Give him a bottle of hand lotion and a cosmo magazine as a parting gift.
Woo hoo pirate girl. You are someone NOT to be tangled with either.

I'm 46 Robyn. 46 bone-weary years old ya hear! Young wipper-snappers, got no respect for their elders these days, I tell ya..

<incoherent ramblings of an old man walking away>

Old 08-29-2007, 02:51 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,787,483 times
Hmmm??! I thought Ms Robyn would understand the correlation between Pirates and Booty in the non-sexual way it was intended . Anyone care to help me on this one ??? LOL

p.s.
You want Good Bye TJ Booty also (i.e. spoils of war i.e. items in the current house )!!! PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME THAT THEY GET THIS !!! Alright, I'm going to go sit in the corner by myself <sadly walks away from the 'puter>

Old 08-29-2007, 03:04 PM

1,649 posts, read 5,002,894 times
I got it, HDL. I understand. A pirate's booty...his treasure. I think Robyn got it too. She's just too busy trying to stay one (no, make that two) steps in front of TJ and his carnal idiocy.

pg, I spewed on that one!!!! LOL! I could suggest a certain brand of hand lotion, but then you'd all know I have a weird, sarcastic side.

Old 08-29-2007, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockky View Post
I got it, HDL. I understand. A pirate's booty...his treasure. I think Robyn got it too. She's just too busy trying to stay one (no, make that two) steps in front of TJ and his carnal idiocy.

pg, I spewed on that one!!!! LOL! I could suggest a certain brand of hand lotion, but then you'd all know I have a weird, sarcastic side.
I suggest something with jalapeno extract in it.

Old 08-29-2007, 03:10 PM

14,520 posts, read 8,767,807 times
Whaaa....don't go TOO far away, HDL! I for one knew Exactly what you meant, even tho some choose to take it in another way. I knew what you meant because I know Who you are, and What you believe Implicity & Explicitly understood.

I think Ms Robyn understood too: she was just emphasizing to everyone that she's in no way going to 'give way' to TJ's crude advances....

And speaking of taking spoils from the old house, I think the trade-off of the washer 'n dryer for the bed is worth thinking about.

Old 08-29-2007, 03:14 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,360,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
Hmmm??! I thought Ms Robyn would understand the correlation between Pirates and Booty in the non-sexual way it was intended . Anyone care to help me on this one ??? LOL

p.s.
You want Good Bye TJ Booty also (i.e. spoils of war i.e. items in the current house )!!! PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME THAT THEY GET THIS !!! Alright, I'm going to go sit in the corner by myself <sadly walks away from the 'puter>
I spelled it a different way... i got it...Lol

Old 08-29-2007, 03:14 PM

1,649 posts, read 5,002,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
I suggest something with jalapeno extract in it.
syn, You is bad. Muhahahahahahahahahaha!!!

OK. Maybe if I whisper the hand lotion I'm suggesting I won't have a problem. <<jerkinshandlotion>>

Sometimes I just can't help it. It just comes outta me. Please pity, rather than censor me.

Last edited by rockky; 08-29-2007 at 03:19 PM.. Reason: smarta$$ eruption

Old 08-29-2007, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockky View Post
syn, You is bad. Muhahahahahahahahahaha!!!

OK. Maybe if I whisper the hand lotion I'm suggesting I won't have a problem. <<jerkinshandlotion>>

Sometimes I just can't help it. It just comes outta me. Please pity, rather than censor me.
That's HILARIOUS!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships