Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2007, 05:21 AM

11,887 posts, read 36,895,633 times

Advertisements

You must spread some reputation around before... Same old story on this thread for some reason.

Yes, Robyn DO get that tape. As pg says, it's time to fight back. I know you're very busy, but a visit to the store or a phone call to speak with the manager could be helpful.

We're with you sister!

Hey pirate girl, I love that tag line under your name!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2007, 05:27 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,329,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
One -- More -- Day!

One -- More -- Day!
YAY YAY YAY

YAY YAY YAY

I know! It's so exciting! I look around at all of these boxes... And i think tomorrow i will be getting dressed and ready, waiting for my brothers and sister to get here....

And all of this work, and all of this pain, it will have been for something good... And I am happy.

yea, he throws things at me, sometimes they get to me, but I just try and toss them away, or, i let them flow right over or beside me.

Sometimes, as he speaks to me, I have to cover my mouth as he talks, because i am smiling, because i am thinking, I am almost gone from here, and nothing you can say to me will do anything. I cover my smile, but it is there...

Old 08-31-2007, 05:44 AM

14,520 posts, read 8,759,383 times
Smile I love this part...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
...yea, he throws things at me, sometimes they get to me, but I just try and toss them away, or, i let them flow right over or beside me.

Sometimes, as he speaks to me, I have to cover my mouth as he talks, because i am smiling, because i am thinking, I am almost gone from here, and nothing you can say to me will do anything. I cover my smile, but it is there...
Perhaps there are times now, when TJ says another off-the-wall statement, perhaps you could just get a distant look on your face and say..."....you say the strangest things..." and then just look or walk away.

In no time at all, you'll be set free from this mental cruelty, this emotional tyranny. O Thank God!!

Old 08-31-2007, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macrina View Post
Perhaps there are times now, when TJ says another off-the-wall statement, perhaps you could just get a distant look on your face and say..."....you say the strangest things..." and then just look or walk away.

In no time at all, you'll be set free from this mental cruelty, this emotional tyranny. O Thank God!!
So funny....i dont know who he will be today. yesterday he was nice guy, he wont rage for a while, although he did say some rotten things in the grocery store, and trip Alexander.

Normally, though, when the good personality comes, it takes several days for the the raging one to come back.

he wants to sign the separation papers/notarize today, but I will not. I still have one night to sleep under the roof.

I have done it by the book all this time, not gonna stop now. I really dont think that is his intention, but...at any rate...not doing anything wrong on my part that will come back and bite me like a dog.

But it will be siggned and notarized tomorrow morning before sibs get here. better hurry up and believe that!

he can go have his love fest, if he can find one, then,.....

Old 08-31-2007, 06:02 AM

Yes, by the book Robyn. You're a very intelligent person; a mind like a steel trap. Oh the potential for you in the coming months and years... To have suffered through all of this and not only keep your mental faculties, but your courage and strength. Love fest.. Hmm. I would hate to see the person that would enjoy his company. Of course he will hide his ways at first, people always do. But he's in such denial about his behavior he does things without knowing. Oh well, enough psychoanalyzing things. You are almost out from under "the rock." May God Bless you today, and always..

Old 08-31-2007, 07:40 AM

Default Yay

I have a stove! Available to me in great condition, whenever I can pick it up! YAY! And the lady just moved to a new place, and it came with a new stove, so she has the other one there, at the new place.....about ten minutes fr my new place! From the House of Chimes! YAY!

Old 08-31-2007, 07:54 AM

224 posts, read 777,067 times
Everything is just falling in to place now. Good luck today and tomorrow. I'm sure everyone will be thinking about you and continuing to pray for you.

Old 08-31-2007, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
I have a stove! Available to me in great condition, whenever I can pick it up! YAY! And the lady just moved to a new place, and it came with a new stove, so she has the other one there, at the new place.....about ten minutes fr my new place! From the House of Chimes! YAY!
Hip Hip HOOOORAAAAAAY! Hip Hip HOOOORAAAAAAY!

That's FANTASTIC news Robyn. You've got some good karma going for you, and more to come!

Old 08-31-2007, 08:09 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,688,293 times
We go down the frozen food isle to get to the bread, and he has to pretend all buddy buddy with him. TJ trips him and he falls painfully to both knees on the floor and catches himself on his hands. He gets up, slowly, shakes it off. He was in pain. J says its your fault for being so clumsy, you are lucky I didn't fall right on top of you.

Of all the mean, horrible, krappy things he's done in the last few weeks, this pi$$es me off the most. What a crazy, cruel, @#$%^&* he is. And please, whatever you do, let Alexander be mad about this and everything else. You don't have to badmouth TJ, but let him do it if he wants to. You'll have lots and lots of opportunities at your new house to talk about all of this and I hope you do. Don't let those kids think this is normal behavior and encourage them to express their sadness and anger.

I am going to turn in my old battery from when I had to buy a battery and buy the chicken breasts from him....doesn't that sound ridiculous?

DO NOT BUY THE CHICKEN BREASTS! Please, just take them. Enough with appeasing this moron. And while you're at it, take every other single thing you want out of that house. Let him whine to the judge "She took my chicken breasts." What a stupid !@#$%^&* idiot.

Last edited by Marlow; 08-31-2007 at 08:16 AM.. Reason: added

Old 08-31-2007, 08:44 AM

3,413 posts, read 8,832,300 times
Synopsis, I stole the idea from you!! It's a great one!

Robyn, I'm begging you- PLEASE go to that grocery store today- before that tape is taped over or erased.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships