U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Labor Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 12-19-2010, 11:25 PM
 
Location: The western periphery of Terra Australis
24,693 posts, read 15,935,326 times
Reputation: 11862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
Personally I would rather have sex 50 times with a 100 different partners.

Haha, happy medium...

I'm happy with one of each 'type' if you know what I mean.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-19-2010, 11:34 PM
 
Location: Chicago, Illinois
3,014 posts, read 5,656,493 times
Reputation: 1301
As long as she keeps herself clean and fresh, then she is on the right path. A woman must take care of her looks, especially her teeth. Yellow teeth can be a deal breaker (hear that you coffee drinkers). The worst thing of all though is a crazy one. Seriously, it gets harder and harder to find a woman who is not crazy and who has minimal to no baggage as you get older so my advice to the men out there is find a nice girl, when you are young, knock her up and have a good one for life. As you get older, more and more women are around who have been abused my men in a variety of fashions and they are either so insecure or so crazy that it makes it difficult to find a good one later in life.

Nothing is worse than a woman who has poor hygiene. It will literally make one's will go limp and make one delete them from their phone. A woman must have a pretty face (doesn't matter if you are Fugly at least keep your make up right, teeth right, skin right, hair right) and you will be fine. Plus, we don't want fat chicks. A little fat is OK since this is America in 2010 and the entire country is fat for the most part. But let's re-cap:

Knock a Girl up young if you can (20's) so that you can avoid the woman with serious baggage later in life like many of them have today.

The list:

-She must be pretty (even if she is fugly she has to put in the effort to look good)
-She must not be O-Beast, a lil fat is OK since it is America afterall
-She has to have great hygiene (teeth, skin, smell, etc)
-She can't be crazy (she is a woman so it might be impossible)

If women can master those 4 things then they will have most beat because a lot of woman today are used products who have been chewed up and spit out. It's getting harder and harder to find women who are confident and sane. Usually a woman is either crazy or has baggage, possibly both. And baggage can be anything from emotional problems to kids.

Take care all!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-19-2010, 11:40 PM
 
4,445 posts, read 3,820,681 times
Reputation: 2607
Quote:
Originally Posted by At1WithNature View Post

The list:

-She must be pretty (even if she is fugly she has to put in the effort to look good) I'm told I'm pretty, and many say I have a "nice body"
-She must not be O-Beast, a lil fat is OK since it is America afterall I'm thin, hence the "nice body" comments
-She has to have great hygiene (teeth, skin, smell, etc) bad hygiene is disgusting, I take good care of myself
-She can't be crazy (she is a woman so it might be impossible) as far as I know I have my head on straight.

If women can master those 4 things then they will have most beat because a lot of woman today are used products who have been chewed up and spit out. It's getting harder and harder to find women who are confident and sane. Usually a woman is either crazy or has baggage, possibly both. And baggage can be anything from emotional problems to kids.

Take care all!
I'm single despite all of that...so clearly that's not the answer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-19-2010, 11:40 PM
 
Location: Chicago, Illinois
3,014 posts, read 5,656,493 times
Reputation: 1301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Experienced women always trump the novices. I adore promiscuous women, they are much more fun and stimulating.
I don't know...if you are talking about 40 and 50 year olds then you are right but if you are talking about 18 and 19 year olds then I disagree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-19-2010, 11:41 PM
 
Location: Chicago, Illinois
3,014 posts, read 5,656,493 times
Reputation: 1301
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
I'm single despite all of that...so clearly that's not the answer.
Do you live at home?

Do you have a job?

Are you new to an area?

Do you have a disability?

Why do you think you are single?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-19-2010, 11:47 PM
 
4,445 posts, read 3,820,681 times
Reputation: 2607
Quote:
Originally Posted by At1WithNature View Post
Do you live at home? yes, I'm 24 and go to school full time and I'm getting back on my feet. Do men really care about the living at home bit when it comes to females?

Do you have a job? yes, but I just lost my other job that gave me most of my hours so I'm working to change that now.

Are you new to an area? Grew up here, left for a year and a half, been back 2 years now.

Do you have a disability? nope, perfectly healthy and able.

Why do you think you are single? I wish I knew, or I wouldn't be single. I'm thinking I'm always at the wrong place at the wrong time and all my taken friends don't know any other singles. My deal breakers are pretty standard (smoking, bad hygience, fat, rude and disrespectful are it.)
So there ya go!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-19-2010, 11:59 PM
 
Location: Chicago, Illinois
3,014 posts, read 5,656,493 times
Reputation: 1301
No, men don't really care about fine women living at home but it still gets in the way. Sometimes we want to **** in your shower instead of ours. I think you have this down n out mentality like woe is me that is holding you back.

You might already do it but I suggest that you get that heart rate up and think on an entirely new level. Cardio for at least 30 minutes straight at least 3 times a week will elevate your frame of mind and this will open doors for you that you didn't know existed. Now if you do work out already then there must be something about your persona/body language that is a TOTAL turn off to men. You are 24 and sound cute so it has to be either a frame of mind or body language issue. Keep in mind that 90% of all communication is non-verbal aka body language which includes posture...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2010, 12:10 AM
 
4,445 posts, read 3,820,681 times
Reputation: 2607
Quote:
Originally Posted by At1WithNature View Post
No, men don't really care about fine women living at home but it still gets in the way. Sometimes we want to **** in your shower instead of ours. I think you have this down n out mentality like woe is me that is holding you back.

You might already do it but I suggest that you get that heart rate up and think on an entirely new level. Cardio for at least 30 minutes straight at least 3 times a week will elevate your frame of mind and this will open doors for you that you didn't know existed. Now if you do work out already then there must be something about your persona/body language that is a TOTAL turn off to men. You are 24 and sound cute so it has to be either a frame of mind or body language issue. Keep in mind that 90% of all communication is non-verbal aka body language which includes posture...
lol at wanting to f*ck in our shower! I don't know what woe is me attitude I give out because I love being around people, especially men. I have a few male friends too and they don't see this attitude that you speak of. For the most part, when I'm put where a lot of single men are, I do get approached and even though I'm not always interested, I don't mind having more friends if they're ok with that.

I have dance practice once a week, and I've been wanting to work in more cardio during the week so that is something I'll do now that I have more time. I'm also starting conditioning next semester so that will help some more as well.

Either way, the last month or so, I've had a lot of people (other women) knocking me down about how I choose to date so even though I know I'm better than their b.s., it still affects me a little bit. so I'm working on eliminating those people (so far got rid of 1 person) so I can feel better about myself too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2010, 12:14 AM
 
Location: Chicago, Illinois
3,014 posts, read 5,656,493 times
Reputation: 1301
Yeah it sounds to me like the road you are on is forking in two directions. One path has you accepting my offer of a one way ticket to Chicago so I can show you how a real man can treat you and the other is to stop hanging around with these toxic females who put you down because clearly you have something going for you that they wish they did.

I'm going to be honest. Everything on paper makes you sound like a dime but your overall attitude seems lame! You need more fire, you need a spark. Cardio will do that for you but so will new and interesting people. I'm sure you have a best friend, who does not put you down about anything, that you can take somewhere to meet some men. And the person I am talking about is not someone that you have to text every 10 minutes. A true friend is someone that you can go many days, even weeks, without seeing but when you do you pick right back off like you never missed a beat. Those are the kinds you should be hanging with. Forget the rest because they sound like they are just trying to play mind games and hold you back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2010, 12:27 AM
 
4,445 posts, read 3,820,681 times
Reputation: 2607
Quote:
Originally Posted by At1WithNature View Post
Yeah it sounds to me like the road you are on is forking in two directions. One path has you accepting my offer of a one way ticket to Chicago so I can show you how a real man can treat you and the other is to stop hanging around with these toxic females who put you down because clearly you have something going for you that they wish they did.

I'm going to be honest. Everything on paper makes you sound like a dime but your overall attitude seems lame! You need more fire, you need a spark. Cardio will do that for you but so will new and interesting people. I'm sure you have a best friend, who does not put you down about anything, that you can take somewhere to meet some men. And the person I am talking about is not someone that you have to text every 10 minutes. A true friend is someone that you can go many days, even weeks, without seeing but when you do you pick right back off like you never missed a beat. Those are the kinds you should be hanging with. Forget the rest because they sound like they are just trying to play mind games and hold you back.
haha, I don't board planes to meet complete strangers. That's pretty dangerous .

lol, a lame attitude? Maybe. I'm not that happy with my life right now so I'm doing the best under my circumstances and still laughing anyways. Most days I have a huge spark about me, but I had a huge brawl with one of my best friends last night so its been bugging me today so maybe that's reflecting in what I'm writing, lol. You're right about cardio though! I do need more of that, but I'm a terrible runner so I have to start off with walk/runs.

I do have some amazing friends who don't put me down and hold me back. Only a few of them are even left where I live. The rest have left and moved to better places (one is an old roommate who I moved to LA with and is still there). These are friends like what you describe who I can go weeks without a word and we pick up where we left off. Most of these friends are coming home for the holidays though, so I'm extremely excited to have them for a few days. One of them I'm going back to LA with for new years so I'll finally have some fun and exciting things to do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top