Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2010, 10:22 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,042,435 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthsideJacksonville View Post
You're nothing to me.
Likewise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2010, 10:33 AM

2,994 posts, read 5,757,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda781 View Post
Wanted to know what men think of women who are sexually experienced or who have had a lot of sexual partners. Is she automatically labeled a s**t? I understand the "double standard" but are there exceptions to the rule? Would you date a sexually secure (experienced) women if it meant she had a substantial amount of partners?
I would but only if she were completely over the sexual hedonistic lifestyle. And i wouldnt have sex with her but id be a good trusted friend which is most likely what she really needs in any case.

Old 12-20-2010, 10:37 AM

8,518 posts, read 15,616,747 times
Quote:
Great cheap shot, real adult (not sure where that came from but oh well).
This from the person who thinks men who don't agree with him are less intelligent.

Quote:
In truth, I could care less. I'm going to say what I think regarding relationships, regardless of what heat I catch. Who are you to me anyway? You're nothing to me.
If you really believed that, you wouldn't need to say so. In fact, you wouldn't even be responding to her.

Old 12-20-2010, 11:39 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,244,892 times
Quote:
Whatever. I guess I'll have a lot of nerve asking about the sexual past of someone You're the kind of woman I DO NOT want to get involved with so in a way, if she left because I demanded to know about her sexual past then I consider it a blessing because I don't deal with trashy ho's. If I'm taking a chance on a woman, I have the right to know all about her, just like she would have the right to know about me. What's wrong, did some guy bust you for being a liar so you have animosity towards men with enough brains to inquire about a woman's past?
Ah, yes, a woman disagrees with you, so she must be a "trashy ho" who has been "busted" for supposedly lying. You can't handle a little disagreement from a strong woman, so you have to try to make a personal attack.

In case you've missed it somewhere in my 4,000 posts on here, I've been in a great relationship for four years now. I've also been married--I left him, and it was an easy, amicable divorce--and I've never dated or had a relationship with an abusive scuzzbucket. You'll never see me on these boards asking for dating advice because I don't need it. If my relationship were to end tomorrow, I'd be in another one with another good man a year from now, if that's what I wanted. I've never had a problem meeting good men, and I never will.

Meanwhile, you are yammering on a message board about how you have a right to pry into a potential partner's past lovelife. If anything, it's obvious you feel women have lied to you, and you know what? With your nosy attitude, it's no wonder.

It's also no wonder that you're alone.

Old 12-20-2010, 11:42 AM

3,337 posts, read 7,106,542 times
To me, if a woman can't be forthright about her sexual past, chances are she won't be honest where it really matters. That's my $.02. If a woman wants to be sexual, she has that right. To each their own; I'm just saying that a woman shouldn't catch feelings when she is judged as being a trashy ho. Like it or not, promiscuous women aren't highly favored.

Old 12-20-2010, 11:46 AM

3,337 posts, read 7,106,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
Ah, yes, a woman disagrees with you, so she must be a "trashy ho" who has been "busted" for supposedly lying. You can't handle a little disagreement from a strong woman, so you have to try to make a personal attack.

In case you've missed it somewhere in my 4,000 posts on here, I've been in a great relationship for four years now.

Meanwhile, you are yammering on a message board about how you have a right to pry into a potential partner's past lovelife. If anything, it's obvious you feel women have lied to you, and you know what? With your nosy attitude, it's no wonder.

It's also no wonder that you're alone.
Better to be alone than with a dishonest woman. If she can't handle my interrogation, she's not the one for me. I'm not gonna budge. I guess I'm the only one with balls enough to ask the hard questions, and not be afraid to catch heat for it. I don't like liars. If I keep it real with you, I expect the same in return. I'm content being solo. Off the record, I'm happy for your relationship, I really am. I hope you'all have a good life together.

Old 12-20-2010, 11:47 AM

380 posts, read 794,189 times
A women who is confident will reveal her number without hesitation (regardless if its high). A confident man will not let this get in the way of his feelings for such a women.

Old 12-20-2010, 11:47 AM

4,868 posts, read 8,399,215 times
Quote:
To me, if a woman can't be forthright about her sexual past, chances are she won't be honest where it really matters. That's my $.02. If a woman wants to be sexual, she has that right. To each their own; I'm just saying that a woman shouldn't catch feelings when she is judged as being a trashy ho. Like it or not, promiscuous women aren't highly favored.
Every man knows that promiscuous women are better in bed and that doesn't means she has to be a ho for that to happen. Therefore, promiscuous women have better sex.

Old 12-20-2010, 11:48 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,042,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by punky86 View Post
A women who is confident will reveal her number without hesitation (regardless if its high).
That's for those who keep black books to begin with.

Old 12-20-2010, 11:50 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,244,892 times
Quote:
Eventually,there will come a point in your life when it will seem stupid to ask, simply because you will be too old for it to be relevant.

Anyone, male or female, who asks a question like that after age 25 is naive because they're not going to run into people who aren't experienced. It's naive to expect that, never mind asking someone in their 30s or 40s.

I'm 44. If a man asked me "How many men have you slept with?" I'd wonder what was wrong with him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships