Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 03:12 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times

Advertisements

It's a very personal thing that can't be applied to the general public.

When I was young some gals in the office were talking about oral with their bf's and one of the older wome (about 50 at the time) she said it was not something she and her husband practiced nor was it something her husband wanted from her. He felt it was a "whorish" act and no respectible woman (or man) would perform it.

There are certain tiny, seemingly unimportant moments in life that you retain and can never forget, for me that was one of them. It opened my eyes to the fact that what I thought didn't matter when it came to anyone else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2010, 03:19 PM

143 posts, read 258,217 times

Its important. The end. I mean, I guess if you truly truly love someone, and they didnt want to, you could get past it. But for me it's a part of the whole experience. Just as much as hugging and kissing and cuddling. It's a staple in the bedroom.

Old 12-21-2010, 03:28 PM

11 posts, read 21,452 times
I'm a female who loves to both give and receive... previously married to a male who was far less interested.
Doesn't matter who wants it more than the other. If both parties aren't on the same page (for this or a number of other personal matters) it's eventually going to cause discord in the relationship.

Old 12-21-2010, 03:34 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
Well lol.. wish I could go into more detail but yeah it is important. I have a stipulation though and while spontaneity is suppose to be exciting and fun specially with sex , I must be absolutely clean out of the shower before I will accept and I expect the same from her. Otherwise I will refuse. Trim also please......

I don't know how much spontaneity is important for the rest of you, but it isn't for me and I am not a spontaneous person with sex (usually), I'm a planner.

Old 12-21-2010, 04:53 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,474,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommere View Post
In a dinner conversation last night with another married couple, the following subject was discussed and I wanted to see how common/uncommon it is with the CD forum.

Over dinner, eh...?

Old 12-21-2010, 05:05 PM

3,301 posts, read 11,716,798 times
I was talking to 2 friends the other day (1 married, 1 engaged). They discussed their mutual dislike for oral, with one declaring that "he knows there are repercussions for certain actions" (i.e. climaxing in her mouth) and the other that she's "just gotten used to not having sex". Needless to say, I was horrified...and kept thinking that if that's marriage I don't want it.

Personally, I think it's fun, intimate, and the taste really doesn't bother me. I didn't get to give with the last guy I was with (though I did receive), and was honestly a little disappointed.

Old 12-21-2010, 06:30 PM

6,591 posts, read 24,860,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Well lol.. wish I could go into more detail but yeah it is important. I have a stipulation though and while spontaneity is suppose to be exciting and fun specially with sex , I must be absolutely clean out of the shower before I will accept and I expect the same from her. Otherwise I will refuse. Trim also please......

I don't know how much spontaneity is important for the rest of you, but it isn't for me and I am not a spontaneous person with sex (usually), I'm a planner.
i agree with clean and trim...
but fresh out of the shower there has to be no soap used, that soapy aftertaste is the worst mood killer and the foulest tasting thing EVER!
it doesnt seem to matter how much swilling is done after the soap, that soapy taste remains and its yicky!

Old 12-21-2010, 06:40 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I must be absolutely clean out of the shower before I will accept and I expect the same from her. Otherwise I will refuse. Trim also please......
Even though there have been many exceptions, I generally agree with you.

Not advisable if one wants to get it on with Napoleon, of course.

Old 12-21-2010, 07:42 PM

23,219 posts, read 29,044,905 times
For the men who are desperate enough for just a BJ, and it's an experience they've been long-craving, without a partner to fulfill them, then there's always Craigslist, Men Looking For Men.

Just in this city alone, I'm always astounded at the number of men looking to service any kind of man (Gay or Straight) where they'll drive a great distance to service you, their place if you want to be discrete, or meet some place and do it in your car. It's like a full-time occupation/obsession to these people.

Just close your eyes and enjoy! Won't put you into the Gay category either or undermine your sexual identity.

Old 12-21-2010, 07:45 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
For the men who are desperate enough for just a BJ, and it's an experience they've been long-craving, without a partner to fulfill them, then there's always Craigslist, Men Looking For Men.

Just in this city alone, I'm always astounded at the number of men looking to service any kind of man (Gay or Straight) where they'll drive a great distance to service you, their place if you want to be discrete, or meet some place and do it in your car. It's like a full-time occupation/obsession to these people.

Just close your eyes and enjoy! Won't put you into the Gay category either or undermine your sexual identity.
You're always soooo creative, Tij! I'd imagine it won't work for most straight men - eyes closed or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships