Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2010, 11:57 AM

431 posts, read 1,638,784 times

Advertisements

EWWWW!!! It just does nothing for me saggy old man skin and who wants a partner who just lays there. and did I mention EEWWWW
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2010, 12:25 PM

3,360 posts, read 8,365,068 times
A former friend of mine built some custom cherrywood barristers bookcases at the Playboy mansion about 8 years ago. He spent 2 weeks inside, crafting the bookcases. He never laid eyes on Hef and only saw a few of the bunnies (all of whom he said were vapid beyond belief, dumb as a plank and plastic). However, he did say the mansion itself was awfully dingy, not especially clean and there were rings in the toilet. I guess this article confirms some of what was told to me!

Old 12-30-2010, 12:27 PM

2,398 posts, read 3,821,953 times
who wants a partner who just lays there

Mr. Toad's (extremely) Lame (and disgusting) Ride.

Old 12-30-2010, 12:40 PM

951 posts, read 1,807,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses61 View Post
A former friend of mine built some custom cherrywood barristers bookcases at the Playboy mansion about 8 years ago. He spent 2 weeks inside, crafting the bookcases. He never laid eyes on Hef and only saw a few of the bunnies (all of whom he said were vapid beyond belief, dumb as a plank and plastic). However, he did say the mansion itself was awfully dingy, not especially clean and there were rings in the toilet. I guess this article confirms some of what was told to me!
This is what they get out of their time there. The spin machine in action:

Hugh Hefner's Fiancee: Five Things to Know About Her : People.com

With a CV like that and average guy would just be told to smarten up, get off his butt, complete his education and get a job.

Old 12-30-2010, 12:44 PM

28,896 posts, read 53,995,814 times
You know, Hef creeps me out anyway.

BUT, at the same time, what in God's name were these nitwits thinking? Seriously? I mean, if you move in with a guy like that at a place where nudity, sex, and non-stop partying are all part of the expectations then I really have no sympathy for them.

What's more they sure liked him well enough to take his allowances and bling. They could have walked out at any time. They are little better than hookers in my opinion.

Old 12-30-2010, 12:59 PM

91 posts, read 192,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
What's more they sure liked him well enough to take his allowances and bling. They could have walked out at any time. They are little better than hookers in my opinion.
BINGO..
anyone remember Anna Nicole

Old 12-30-2010, 01:02 PM

951 posts, read 1,807,687 times
Default Here's One In The Making

Entensity.net - Post Images

There is a "science" to this.

Old 12-30-2010, 02:05 PM

51,935 posts, read 52,363,041 times
I don't know what these women were thinking???

Hef is a major doofus.

Old 12-30-2010, 02:55 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,724,513 times
Sounds like they all deserve one another. In the end he'll still have the last laugh because all these skanks sold themselves for some plastic surgery and a shot at the keys to the kingdom. Each one of them probaby had aspirations of becoming Mrs. Hefner and inhereting his fortune. I don't feel sorry for any of them. Most of them will go from the Playboy Mansion to working in the Bunny Ranch in Nevada. A prostitute is a prostitute no matter the price.

Old 12-30-2010, 03:01 PM

2,942 posts, read 5,991,242 times
[quote=andreaspercheron;17191025]What gets me, is these are young girls, they certainly have Mothers and Fathers.. How come the parents don't say something about their daughter dating and marrying a guy 60 years her senior? ugh.... other parents disappoint me of course, I guess if they are posing nude, they don't necessarily worry about embarrassing the parents LOL

I have a 22 year old daughter and even if she says a guy asked her on a date 10 years her senior, I have an issue with it...[/quote]

You might have an issue with it, but let's be realistic, your daughter is 22 years old and an adult. At some point she will have to make decisions on her own.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships