U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-02-2011, 05:14 PM
 
Location: OKC
5,356 posts, read 3,427,390 times
Reputation: 1694

Advertisements

A wise person once said the the following:

Quote:
Women are not actually attracted to men. There is a vague idea of what a man is physically, and some are better than others aesthetically speaking, but the purely physical appearance of a man is almost inconsequential unless he is horribly ugly or outrageously attractive.

Women are attracted to status, money, how much a man smiles and laughs, how many friends and resources a man has, how full a man's life is -how many "cool,""exciting" and prestigious things he is doing or is connected to.

They are interested in how other people view him - how many people want to be around him, how other people interact with him and whether their interactions convedy that he is special and amazing. They want him to be extremely outgoing and aggressive, they want him to demonstrate his status over other people by dominating them in various non-violent ways.

A woman's attraction to a man is a functio of her jealousy at the thought of another woman having that man. She doesn't care who he actually is or EXACTLY what he looks like physcially, she only cares about the VALUE of the life he has contructed around himself.

A woman basically is a greedy materialistic prostitute. Although that sounds vulgar, it's true. She trades her physcial self to buy into the success a man has created for himself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-02-2011, 05:19 PM
 
3,511 posts, read 2,453,523 times
Reputation: 1505
Most importantly is be who you are. What you see is what you get. If we don't click then so be it. At least you know what you are getting. I don't know about other guys but I am who I am and don't care if you like me or not. I'm not going to say things I don't believe in just to get some action. If you suggested I should listen to some kind of music that I don't like because you are bossy, forget it it. I'm the type of guy who will play AC/DC and ZZ Top just to irritate you! LOL Don't go there if you can't take it! LOL I know most guys like me, you either love us and think we interesting or cool, or you can't stand us. We like it that way. It filters out all the twits who WE can't stand either. We aren't changing who we are for anyone!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2011, 05:56 PM
 
Location: The world, where will fate take me this time?
3,163 posts, read 7,793,643 times
Reputation: 1392
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestOne1 View Post
Wow, so based on your post.... a fat broke bald man living in his parent's basement should keep the beer belly, ditch his membership to Bosley Hair Clinic, and just act like like an arrogant ass?

Yeah, that oughta work.
Not like an arrogant ass, if you think that then you didn't understand, I said like a TRUE MAN, a SOLID, HARD, STABLE guy who acts with his SELF, his SOUL and not his EGO if he does this yup he has a better chance than you and me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2011, 05:59 PM
 
Location: The world, where will fate take me this time?
3,163 posts, read 7,793,643 times
Reputation: 1392
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
How is it a MAN thinks he can tell me (a woman) what I want?!
I'll tell you how, our souls don't have sex, so we all have a MAN and a WOMAN inside, a wise man that can connect with his femenine side can understand this, guess why poets, musicians, painters, etc get a lot of girls
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2011, 06:11 PM
 
Location: The world, where will fate take me this time?
3,163 posts, read 7,793,643 times
Reputation: 1392
I'll like to add something.

I believe that most people that hasn't gotten the truths contained in this thread is because they are thinking in a shallow level, try for a second to forget all what is fake. (money, looks, success) forget all about material stuff, go to a higher level the level where the soul lives go where the truth is, if you are able to see that higher energy plane instead of paying attention to shallow things it'll be easier to understand.

Think in energies, not in bodies, you want to stand out? how, well if you have a strong soul presence, if your energy is so strong that the energies of others (men and women) can't affect yours, if your presence is soo strong that it affects them instead, if you hold your ground no matter what you'll see what i'm talking about. But how do you do this? how do you turn on the power of your soul, how do you raise your energy to this level??

Well the secret is, YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK. Yup our minds are like dynamos that generate positive or negative energy, that energy affects how you feel and what you project to others, perhaps they don't know what you are thinking, but your body language (or energy) will give hints, most women are more sensitive to this than men, but those men who know how to reach this spiritual plane are as sensitive or more than most women.

So think positive!! generate that energy, affirm the truths you want to project, look for your inner self, the real you who's hidden and bring it here!!!

When you are making affirmations, make them with real power!!!! willpower!!! with faith, with confidence, wich conviction and then you'll see, strong thoughts generate a strong current of this force. Willpower, that's your male power, the strongest your will the strongest your soul and the better chance to get a girl.

But don't believe me without putting this in practice first, give it a chance, you have to try hard, to risk to dare to do it, it'll fail at first, but the more you do it the more you'll get it. And, don't dismiss something you haven't put in practice, because then you can't really say it doesn't work.

best of luck!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2011, 06:41 PM
 
Location: Wu Dang Mountain
12,890 posts, read 12,745,570 times
Reputation: 8410
What started as a passable thread on female attraction has devolved into a New Age plug.

Sorry, Fella, but that's how I see it - and I'm the dictionary definition of "New Age". Yes, we're energetic beings, but NO, the vast majority of men will either ignore or fail at your advice. If you truly are knowledgeable about energy work, you'll know that it takes years to master - hardly fair advice for a 20-something to wrap their heads around.

You say forget what is fake - money, power, etc. Yet, a fully-realized Being would know that these things are REAL to many - to those who have not yet gone beyond them. Telling such a person to forget them is tantamount to teaching a pig to sing.

Tell them instead how they have to turn their backs on their societal conditioning, all of the efforts of their Mom and Dad, their teacher's exhortations, the peer pressure, the media urgings...give up their jobs, since we all know that working as a wage slave is damaging to the soul...and BTW- you mentioned that higher place where the soul resides - where exactly IS that? I've been looking for years and haven't found it yet...

Perhaps you're stumping for your classes on "Awareness and the Self"; perhaps you're just a nice guy that wants to share some advice. All well and good. But make sure you don't mislead the sheep into thinking the wolf is the shepherd.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2011, 06:48 PM
 
5 posts, read 2,314 times
Reputation: 15
Default what girls want, secrets of female attraction

Although I'm new here...i have to agree for the most part with travelling dude. But there's something i've found that works for me....for the guys, you should pay attention to what the female does and NOT what she says. Hope This workds.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2011, 06:52 PM
 
374 posts, read 683,338 times
Reputation: 242
A wise person once said the the following:


Quote:
Women are not actually attracted to men. There is a vague idea of what a man is physically, and some are better than others aesthetically speaking, but the purely physical appearance of a man is almost inconsequential unless he is horribly ugly or outrageously attractive.

Women are attracted to status, money, how much a man smiles and laughs, how many friends and resources a man has, how full a man's life is -how many "cool,""exciting" and prestigious things he is doing or is connected to.

They are interested in how other people view him - how many people want to be around him, how other people interact with him and whether their interactions convedy that he is special and amazing. They want him to be extremely outgoing and aggressive, they want him to demonstrate his status over other people by dominating them in various non-violent ways.

A woman's attraction to a man is a functio of her jealousy at the thought of another woman having that man. She doesn't care who he actually is or EXACTLY what he looks like physcially, she only cares about the VALUE of the life he has contructed around himself.

A woman basically is a greedy materialistic prostitute. Although that sounds vulgar, it's true. She trades her physcial self to buy into the success a man has created for himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar Overkill View Post
A wise person once said the the following:
Wow I can't believe this post has not had some responses.
It's a little cynical to say the least.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2011, 06:57 PM
 
Location: The world, where will fate take me this time?
3,163 posts, read 7,793,643 times
Reputation: 1392
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
What started as a passable thread on female attraction has devolved into a New Age plug.
True but threads evolve

Quote:
Sorry, Fella, but that's how I see it - and I'm the dictionary definition of "New Age". Yes, we're energetic beings, but NO, the vast majority of men will either ignore or fail at your advice. If you truly are knowledgeable about energy work, you'll know that it takes years to master - hardly fair advice for a 20-something to wrap their heads around.
So true, but if one person gets what I'm saying it's worth sharing.

Quote:
You say forget what is fake - money, power, etc. Yet, a fully-realized Being would know that these things are REAL to many - to those who have not yet gone beyond them. Telling such a person to forget them is tantamount to teaching a pig to sing.
Again so true, but if a person is able to awake something, even a little bit something then we win

Quote:
Tell them instead how they have to turn their backs on their societal conditioning, all of the efforts of their Mom and Dad, their teacher's exhortations, the peer pressure, the media urgings...give up their jobs, since we all know that working as a wage slave is damaging to the soul...and BTW- you mentioned that higher place where the soul resides - where exactly IS that? I've been looking for years and haven't found it yet...
Ok let's not be extreme, yup give up your ego ignore it connect with your soul, but don't forget we are still souls trapped in a fleshy container, of course you have to care about your job and about making money but again, the secrets of attraction and soul power I gave, will guarantee you success, the same advice of attracting a women will help to attract a good job with a good wage, and lot of other things, just think it, if you go to a job interview and you are an extroverted, confident, powerful person that projects that to others and isn't afraid to speak of what he wants, your chances of succeding are waaaay higher than to those who don't have these things.

Wanna find the place where the soul is? Like you said it is very very hard, and it takes years of hard effort to reach this awareness, I won't say anything about me because this thread isn't about me but about the secrets of female attraction but well it is inside you, but to find it, to reach it, to connect with it, you have to disconnect your 5 senses, when you disconnect them the 6th will turn on, how do you do this you say? well some people do it by yoga meditation, others with vipassana, some praying, and some just having faith in their inner truth


Quote:
Perhaps you're stumping for your classes on "Awareness and the Self"; perhaps you're just a nice guy that wants to share some advice. All well and good. But make sure you don't mislead the sheep into thinking the wolf is the shepherd.
Thanks for your honest and truthful answers friend, I said all what I had to say, everybody can feel free to put in practice all the info that is here, if it works for you wonderful, if you decide to ignore it it's ok too it isn't for everybody, but I do believe that more people has to start speaking out these truths, yes even to teenager or children if everybody knew these things and put them into practice we'd live in a completely different world
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2011, 07:33 PM
 
2,233 posts, read 2,308,737 times
Reputation: 1125
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachouse View Post
A wise person once said the the following:


Quote:
Women are not actually attracted to men. There is a vague idea of what a man is physically, and some are better than others aesthetically speaking, but the purely physical appearance of a man is almost inconsequential unless he is horribly ugly or outrageously attractive.

Women are attracted to status, money, how much a man smiles and laughs, how many friends and resources a man has, how full a man's life is -how many "cool,""exciting" and prestigious things he is doing or is connected to.

They are interested in how other people view him - how many people want to be around him, how other people interact with him and whether their interactions convedy that he is special and amazing. They want him to be extremely outgoing and aggressive, they want him to demonstrate his status over other people by dominating them in various non-violent ways.

A woman's attraction to a man is a functio of her jealousy at the thought of another woman having that man. She doesn't care who he actually is or EXACTLY what he looks like physcially, she only cares about the VALUE of the life he has contructed around himself.

A woman basically is a greedy materialistic prostitute. Although that sounds vulgar, it's true. She trades her physcial self to buy into the success a man has created for himself.

Wow I can't believe this post has not had some responses.
It's a little cynical to say the least.
Because it's the absolute truth, it's the most honest way "the game" can be put into words. Guys who get girls know this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:03 AM.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top