Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2011, 06:40 PM

3,162 posts, read 11,417,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakoolaide View Post
Because it's the absolute truth, it's the most honest way "the game" can be put into words. Guys who get girls know this.
Some of it might be, but not all women are like that, the most powerful, independent, strong, focused women won't buy it my friend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2011, 06:48 PM

5,421 posts, read 6,489,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelling fella View Post
Some of it might be, but not all women are like that, the most powerful, independent, strong, focused women won't buy it my friend.
The most powerful, independent and strong women buy it more than anyone else.

Old 01-02-2011, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar Overkill View Post
Those are just words until you demonstrate it!

Old 01-02-2011, 08:00 PM

532 posts, read 1,461,647 times
An interesting question.
Ask any woman if she would sleep with a strange man for $1,000,000.
If they say yes they are prostitutes , high priced though.

Old 01-02-2011, 08:21 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,593,924 times
Quote:
True but threads evolve
True.

Quote:
So true, but if one person gets what I'm saying it's worth sharing.
Quote:
Again so true, but if a person is able to awake something, even a little bit something then we win
I detect an unbeatable optimist.

Quote:
Ok let's not be extreme, yup give up your ego ignore it connect with your soul, but don't forget we are still souls trapped in a fleshy container, of course you have to care about your job and about making money but again, the secrets of attraction and soul power I gave, will guarantee you success, the same advice of attracting a women will help to attract a good job with a good wage, and lot of other things, just think it, if you go to a job interview and you are an extroverted, confident, powerful person that projects that to others and isn't afraid to speak of what he wants, your chances of succeding are waaaay higher than to those who don't have these things.
Until the powers-that-be call your bluff and proceed to strip you naked physically and psychologically. When you're faced with that harsh, cold reality, what do you do then?

Quote:
Wanna find the place where the soul is? Like you said it is very very hard, and it takes years of hard effort to reach this awareness, I won't say anything about me because this thread isn't about me but about the secrets of female attraction but well it is inside you, but to find it, to reach it, to connect with it, you have to disconnect your 5 senses, when you disconnect them the 6th will turn on, how do you do this you say? well some people do it by yoga meditation, others with vipassana, some praying, and some just having faith in their inner truth
OK, one path among many , but it still seems as if you've hidden the gist of your message in so flimsy a container as gender.

Quote:
Thanks for your honest and truthful answers friend, I said all what I had to say, everybody can feel free to put in practice all the info that is here, if it works for you wonderful, if you decide to ignore it it's ok too it isn't for everybody, but I do believe that more people has to start speaking out these truths, yes even to teenager or children if everybody knew these things and put them into practice we'd live in a completely different world
Thank you for accepting it in the spirit it was meant in.

I have to say, against my better judgment, I like you.

Old 01-02-2011, 08:26 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,300,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar Overkill View Post
According to your profile, you are married. Is your wife a materialistic prostitute like you say women are? I don't understand why so many men think they know what every woman is like or what every woman wants. I don't need a man's money or his possessions, and I am tired of being told I do. I provide for myself quite nicely thank you.

Old 01-02-2011, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
I detect an unbeatable optimist.

Quote:
Until the powers-that-be call your bluff and proceed to strip you naked physically and psychologically. When you're faced with that harsh, cold reality, what do you do then?
if you doubt, it's bluff, but if your hands don't shake it's noooo bluff and they will know it, it's just a matter of believing what you are, what you have inside, that's what I said that was the male power, nobody can intimidate you, if you are able to hold your ground in the most difficult situations you are a true MAN, and that my friend will attract girls, but will also make others follow you, among many many other things.

Quote:
Thank you for accepting it in the spirit it was meant in.

I have to say, against my better judgment, I like you.
Thanks for being honest, open and direct I appreciate that, and I like you too

Old 01-02-2011, 09:15 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,593,924 times
Quote:
if you doubt, it's bluff, but if your hands don't shake it's noooo bluff and they will know it, it's just a matter of believing what you are, what you have inside, that's what I said that was the male power, nobody can intimidate you, if you are able to hold your ground in the most difficult situations you are a true MAN, and that my friend will attract girls, but will also make others follow you, among many many other things.
Hmmm...

Now we call into question the meaning of a True Man - a term with as many definitions as a True Woman. A True Man should also, should he not, be able to retreat in the face of overwhelming odds, yet return that power a thousand-fold? Not stand John Wayne-like and suffer the slings and arrows, but be a pillar of fortitude and strength?

You're hitting on the real meaning of what women want, IMHO...

Old 01-02-2011, 10:43 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,842,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
That was a good video. It touched on the truth - that you have to have a gimmick, even a lame one, to get the gals.

A certain type of gal, anyway...
Her parents have to hate you. This was one of my mistakes!

Old 01-02-2011, 10:46 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,842,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachouse View Post
Interesting video, but girls are not looking for that when they're in their mid 30's.
Wonder what the pauper Tattoo guys are doing then.
He's still going for the younger ones. That's why older women are so pissed with the men they crave.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships