Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2011, 07:05 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,150,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
ha ha... I'm going to let that slide because I like you.
Well, like me or not... it's just the way it is...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2011, 07:09 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,584,681 times
Yes, Sierra.

Old 01-14-2011, 07:21 PM

6,041 posts, read 11,469,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas User View Post
FB works for me. Met tons of women.
I guess that depends what type of people you met. Some of the people I met on facebook were excited to become friends in real life. I can think of 1 in particular. Others just viewed me as a facebook friend and had no desire to actually be friends. Many of the 2nd category ended up deleting me.

Old 01-14-2011, 07:23 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,298,921 times
I met my husband on my way to work. You never know when you'll find someone.

Old 01-14-2011, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Ahhh, I don't live my life to impress women. Really? Ask questions in class to impress the girl next to you? Is that what you're paying all that tuition for?

I live my life how I want to everyday and if a woman happens to see me and likes what she sees, she makes the move because I'm the prize! That's the kind of girl you should want anyway, a woman who likes you a little bit more then you like her.
No, that's not what tuition is for. Tuition is to get your degree. But you can multi-task (get your degree AND a girlfriend). Lots of people get a girlfriend in college.

Old 01-15-2011, 07:41 AM

4,379 posts, read 5,382,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
Bars - I'm under 21
Clubs - See above, also they're loud
Coffee shops - everyone always seems buried in a book or their computer or something
etc

Where have y'all met women?

Do you have confidence issues?

Old 01-15-2011, 07:51 AM

3,337 posts, read 7,119,217 times
Quote:
Ahhh, I don't live my life to impress women. Really? Ask questions in class to impress the girl next to you? Is that what you're paying all that tuition for?

I live my life how I want to everyday and if a woman happens to see me and likes what she sees, she makes the move because I'm the prize! That's the kind of girl you should want anyway, a woman who likes you a little bit more then you like her.
*Hi-five* That's how it's supposed to be. The woman is supposed to chase you, not the other way around (if she shows interest, just like you're supposed to initiate the chase if you like her). I live my life in this manner and it's gotten me very good results so I'll keep up the good work. I'm not just gonna take anything with T&A, unlike most men. I'm looking for substance; a woman that actually knows how to hold a conversation outside of going to the club, getting her hair done and shopping. Also, most women aren't worth impressing anyway.

Old 01-15-2011, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthsideJacksonville View Post
*Hi-five* That's how it's supposed to be. The woman is supposed to chase you, not the other way around (if she shows interest, just like you're supposed to initiate the chase if you like her). I live my life in this manner and it's gotten me very good results so I'll keep up the good work. I'm not just gonna take anything with T&A, unlike most men. I'm looking for substance; a woman that actually knows how to hold a conversation outside of going to the club, getting her hair done and shopping. Also, most women aren't worth impressing anyway.
What if women never chase you? What are you supposed to do? In that case, can you conclude that no women are interested in you?

And if they're not interested in you, why chase them? You'd only be wasting your time. Correct?

Old 01-15-2011, 09:28 AM

2,732 posts, read 3,584,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northsidejacksonville View Post
*hi-five* That's how it's supposed to be. The woman is supposed to chase you, not the other way around (if she shows interest, just like you're supposed to initiate the chase if you like her). I live my life in this manner and it's gotten me very good results so i'll keep up the good work. I'm not just gonna take anything with t&a, unlike most men. I'm looking for substance; a woman that actually knows how to hold a conversation outside of going to the club, getting her hair done and shopping. Also, most women aren't worth impressing anyway.
+1

Old 01-15-2011, 09:29 AM

1,090 posts, read 1,834,130 times
prison pen pals dot com

just kidding.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships