U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 02:32 PM

5 posts, read 19,977 times

Advertisements

Ok so I just took a fresman sociobiology class. And I learned that Asian males have what would be called "beta male" characteristics. Less aggressive and violent, communitarian based, intelligent and weak. Basically the worst combination for sexual selection in America. Reading the darwinist blog onestdv, a commentator even suggested that loser white males should marry asian females, and their daughters would look hot, but they should abort male sons, theyd do crummy in the sexual marketplace.

Its not like my mom immigrated from a 3rd world hell hole. she comes from an "Asian tiger" nation. So if I had been born there I might have slightly less income, but more social comfort.

As for me I'm completely immersed in western culture. I only know whites from my dad side, can't read Asian language, have barely any contact with my mom's family in Asia. And just culturally am pretty much a typical white-guy in an Asians body. Which I think makes my perception worse than if I was just an Asian-American.

I used to blame the white guys for having yellow fever and stuff. But according to science, its the asian females who deserve the blame, since males of all races try to mate with all races. Its the females who in every single race but east asian, chose their own over others. I have nothing against interracial marriages in the abstract. I just think that in the specific circumstances of American culture, asian females who mate with whites, hurt all asian men. Now maybe its ok for them to put individual interest over race. But the thing is their Eurasian male sons, like me, have to suffer the consequences. So its not some abstract racial myth, but their own offspring. Maybe their right and eurasian couples should just abort the males like me. How dare my mom or dad ever lecture me on anything, when they have no idea what its like to be an Asian male in America. They don't have my experience so what right to they have to advise? I feel like an African born to a white slave owner or a Jew born to a Roman conquerer. My very birth marks my own defeat.

Advice?

I think Urbandictionary defines my type pretty well:

Hapas male often have trouble when they become teenagers. In fact, asian women that married white men did so because they preferred white men and even though there is nothing wrong with it, it still creates a problem because an hapa male is still an asian male in our society, especially in the eyes of white people.

Growing up as a hapa male, you understand that your mother is like those asian american women going for white men and your dad, well, a white man having a yellow fever. Therefore, being a hapa male is often being a contradiction in the sense that you are exactly what your parents were against: an asian men.

White man with yellow fever: I love asian women and I'm glad there are asian women like your mother that like better us white men than you asian men.

Hapa male: I guess you're right

Old 01-05-2011, 02:38 PM

14,217 posts, read 44,878,144 times
Asian males with beta male charachteristics, like Bruce Lee, Ghengis Khan, etc.? Is that what you are on about?

Yeah, I guess they are weak and submissive, compared to, what, a full grown Tyrannasaurus Rex?

Old 01-05-2011, 03:27 PM

1,206 posts, read 2,545,565 times
you were taught that asian males were beta men in a freshman sociobiology class? Did they also teach that black men were violent stupid men and white men were the smart and leadership men?? This just sounds like racism 101. I think your professor needs to be fired.

There are tons of asian/half asian men who have no problem getting a date, asian or otherwise. Your limiting yourself, dont blame other people.

To be honest asian women are more open to dating white men because its climbing the social ladder. Western societies are led by white men. Im sure white women in asian countries would prefer to date an asian man over a white man.

Geez in the end we're all just people. Do you really think we are that genetically different?? Dont believe the ignorant trash you read on the internet please. Also your class sounds completely ridiculous and unsubstantiated. Show me the research from a real journal that supports those baseless assumptions.

btw:if asian women hate you so much, then why dont you date a latina, black, hapa, or white woman instead. I'm inclined to believe that you have problems dating any woman regardless of race. In my experience asian women are the MOST open to dating asian men, and everyone LOVES mixed men/women. Ive seen 100x more AMAW then WMAW. So stop propagating that stupid inferiority complex that sorry people on the internet like to believe.

Old 01-05-2011, 04:46 PM

13,694 posts, read 15,632,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by megla View Post
I just think that in the specific circumstances of American culture, asian females who mate with whites, hurt all asian men.

I feel like an African born to a white slave owner or a Jew born to a Roman conquerer. My very birth marks my own defeat.
What do you really think of your Mother?

Lesson #1. There is no such thing as "race". It's not based in any measurable scientific background. Race is a social contruct. Google Search: Linnaeus. For your reading pleasure: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/genographic

Lesson #2. When you stop seeing the world in terms of "race"/ethnicity and simply see people, the only person you have to blame for being single is yourself because you can't blame anyone else e.g.;"the white man stole my women".

Your success in dating or finding a mate doesn't depend on the skin your bones are wrapped up in.

Last edited by LuckyGem; 01-05-2011 at 05:05 PM..

Old 01-05-2011, 05:48 PM

24,683 posts, read 45,352,353 times
Well at least you're 1/2 Asian, which is kind of considered a bit exotic/sexy to many women. I think it's a bit harder being 'full-blooded'...either way it's not helpful to think in those terms. When you meet women don't think of yourself as this or that, but as a unique individual to something to offer.

It can get annoying when asian women strongly prefer white men because they think they are better or something, of course that's not always the case.

My advice is to screw them and date whoever you want. Why bother with girls who won't date you because of your race?

Old 01-05-2011, 06:00 PM

40,423 posts, read 39,951,648 times
I don't know about Asian men being less manly or less aggressive.

During WW2, we knew we'd never beat the Japanese, they'd never surrender. Heck just look at the battle at Okinawa. Those guys were tenacious.

The only way we'd have won the war would be to drop a couple of bombs on them. We dropped one and they still didn't surrender..........

Tells you something about the cojones those "wimpy" Asian guys had.

Old 01-05-2011, 06:07 PM

1,177 posts, read 1,936,879 times
Quote:
Ok so I just took a fresman sociobiology class. And I learned that Asian males have what would be called "beta male" characteristics. Less aggressive and violent, communitarian based, intelligent and weak. Basically the worst combination for sexual selection in America. Reading the darwinist blog onestdv, a commentator even suggested that loser white males should marry asian females, and their daughters would look hot, but they should abort male sons, theyd do crummy in the sexual marketplace.

Its not like my mom immigrated from a 3rd world hell hole. she comes from an "Asian tiger" nation. So if I had been born there I might have slightly less income, but more social comfort.

As for me I'm completely immersed in western culture. I only know whites from my dad side, can't read Asian language, have barely any contact with my mom's family in Asia. And just culturally am pretty much a typical white-guy in an Asians body. Which I think makes my perception worse than if I was just an Asian-American.

I used to blame the white guys for having yellow fever and stuff. But according to science, its the asian females who deserve the blame, since males of all races try to mate with all races. Its the females who in every single race but east asian, chose their own over others. I have nothing against interracial marriages in the abstract. I just think that in the specific circumstances of American culture, asian females who mate with whites, hurt all asian men. Now maybe its ok for them to put individual interest over race. But the thing is their Eurasian male sons, like me, have to suffer the consequences. So its not some abstract racial myth, but their own offspring. Maybe their right and eurasian couples should just abort the males like me. How dare my mom or dad ever lecture me on anything, when they have no idea what its like to be an Asian male in America. They don't have my experience so what right to they have to advise? I feel like an African born to a white slave owner or a Jew born to a Roman conquerer. My very birth marks my own defeat.

Advice?

Hapas male often have trouble when they become teenagers. In fact, asian women that married white men did so because they preferred white men and even though there is nothing wrong with it, it still creates a problem because an hapa male is still an asian male in our society, especially in the eyes of white people.

Growing up as a hapa male, you understand that your mother is like those asian american women going for white men and your dad, well, a white man having a yellow fever. Therefore, being a hapa male is often being a contradiction in the sense that you are exactly what your parents were against: an asian men.

White man with yellow fever: I love asian women and I'm glad there are asian women like your mother that like better us white men than you asian men.

when you cook dinner for your girlfriend do you tell her it'll be ready in "10 minute" ?

Old 01-05-2011, 06:08 PM

24,757 posts, read 33,950,596 times
Quote:

Advice?

Move to Hawaii.

Old 01-05-2011, 08:56 PM

1,206 posts, read 2,545,565 times
megla do you really think if you were full white or something else, your problems would be gone. Your just using "race" as a scapegoat for your low self esteem.

Old 01-05-2011, 09:11 PM

24,757 posts, read 33,950,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorhe33 View Post
megla do you really think if you were full white or something else, your problems would be gone. Your just using "race" as a scapegoat for your low self esteem.
Yes, I see a lot of self-hate here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships