Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 09:40 AM

1,712 posts, read 4,233,051 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
I think Spritwalker is a guy....not that there's anything wrong with that.
Wha??

My bad, thought spiritwalker was a girl! *DCNative shakes hands with spiritwalker* -- "ahem, nice to meet you. Have a nice day"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2007, 10:00 AM

328 posts, read 1,034,155 times
Default Whew...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCNative View Post
Wha??

My bad, thought spiritwalker was a girl! *DCNative shakes hands with spiritwalker* -- "ahem, nice to meet you. Have a nice day"
Yo DC,
Glad we cool with that.You feelin' me ? I'm down with shakin' hands.
Spiritwalker

Old 07-17-2007, 10:44 AM

3,401 posts, read 13,372,020 times
Sprit and DC ... sittin in a tree ... P - O - S -T -I - N - G !!!!!!!

sorry, had to.

Old 07-17-2007, 11:08 AM

2,267 posts, read 3,298,039 times
You guys are hilarious.

I like to kiss while making love...before, during and after.

I can't imagine being with someone who didn't kiss often and with their tongue. I would feel badly if that was left out.

Maybe you should just take what you want...men like that sometimes.

Old 07-17-2007, 11:12 AM

3,176 posts, read 14,701,853 times
I tried "just taking" - my husband looks at me weird

But it's okay - he's a bad kisser anyhow (how sad is that?!)

Old 07-17-2007, 11:18 AM

193 posts, read 1,028,110 times
My husband and I always kiss but not usually during the "act" itself. This is just to difficult. What I would like most men to know though is that most women need some pre-heating. You just can't hop into bed and jump right into things. Women like the closeness and kissing. "Makes things much more comfortable." So men, do us women a favor and "PREHEAT" the oven before you start cooking!

Old 07-17-2007, 11:20 AM

3,256 posts, read 8,901,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritwalker View Post
I am a guy....Just to clear that up
I knew you were a guy.

So it seems on TWO guys are brave enough to "put it all out there".

I am guessing those are the guys that don't like to, but don't want to explain WHY because it might mean admitting TOO MUCH.

THANK YOU for responding DCNATIVE and SPIRITWALKER.

Old 07-17-2007, 11:25 AM

3,256 posts, read 8,901,741 times
I guess I should share....

I've asked my husband why he doesn't like to kiss much during sex, and his response was, "I do". But then he never does. I mean he might right after I ask him, but to be honest he doesn't kiss me the way I WANT to be kissed. It doesn't take long before he's back to his old habits. Come to think of it, that's not just with sex, it's also with housework.

As far as the "O", I don't always want to do that before we get together because it's a totally experience when it happens "together". Also, sometimes I just the closeness of sex, so I don't always need to. Plus, I am more willing to "give" if I haven't done that yet.

Old 07-17-2007, 11:30 AM

Location: Phoenix...until next week, then Maryland...tick tock tick tock
169 posts, read 607,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpdsag View Post
My husband and I always kiss but not usually during the "act" itself. This is just to difficult. What I would like most men to know though is that most women need some pre-heating. You just can't hop into bed and jump right into things. Women like the closeness and kissing. "Makes things much more comfortable." So men, do us women a favor and "PREHEAT" the oven before you start cooking!
YES!!! Please, preheat! I can do such a better job when properly preheated...& it only takes a little nuzzling...just an extra couple of minutes...

Kissing is good, but if I am focused on the task at hand, it can be a little distracting...um...but part of that I think is because generally my BF & I are not face to face, so getting everything lined up can be challenging... hehe (TMI?)

Old 07-17-2007, 11:31 AM

Location: Phoenix...until next week, then Maryland...tick tock tick tock
169 posts, read 607,840 times
Oh yeah, & I don't really want an O beforehand...we have a toddler in the house, so I don't want to take that much time (it takes longer on its own) I'd rather us "go" together, personally.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships