Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2011, 07:40 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,451,396 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Bad-John View Post
I don't use it and hope they don't look at mine. I'll just scare them away. I use it for what it is intended for. Kick everybody elses a**!
I believe the astrological term for that is known as "having Uranus Rising"....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2011, 08:12 PM

23,209 posts, read 29,018,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
The bolded part is true. Only that it doesn't jive with the above-mentioned by you! I may not have the champagne budget, but I do have the champagne taste.
And where is that coming from, champagne tastes? It certainly isn't your Mars in Aquarius, Virgo Asc. or Cap placements.

What's left? Yup! That Scorpio-Tauraus polarity there. Tauraus is a luxury-lover from the gitgo. Scorpio? No, they're not going to pass up a jewelry shop either. But their purchases will be different.

Scorpio will buy something more secretive of high quality, something that won't be instantly recognized. You may have to look three times at that necklace, bracelet, or ring they're wearing. Most would completely overlook it. Which is fine with secretive Scorpio!

For those with a discerning eye, they may catch it, examine it and say: OMG! That must have cost you a small fortune!

But would the "Boss" (Capricorn) approve of this extravagance!

Last edited by tijlover; 03-07-2011 at 08:13 PM.. Reason: edit

Old 03-07-2011, 08:20 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
But would the "Boss" (Capricorn) approve of this extravagance!
Yep, she does! Just waiting for her new Jimmy Choo perfume! She figured since she can never have his shoes, she might as well have his scorpionically sensual fragrance!

Old 03-07-2011, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Yep, she does! Just waiting for her new Jimmy Choo perfume! She figured since she can never have his shoes, she might as well have his scorpionically sensual fragrance!
I wish my Sun sign Aries was the boss. But my Cap Moon and Virgo placements treat him like a lowly, kick-him-around slave!

Do you know how many times they've put duct tape over the mouth of my sun sign, and didn't stop there?!! If that wasn't enough: handcuffs and being hog-tied in a dark closet!

Old 03-07-2011, 09:01 PM

Dunno about the perfume, but there's something about his shoes that fairly screams Scorpio and Aquarius (or Pluto meets Uranus, to belabor the pun)!

Old 03-07-2011, 09:24 PM

I will always associate perfume creators to Tauraus, with their keen sense of smell. Tauraus Moon in particular.

I just finished reading yet another exciting Tauraus Moon book, a bio of Diana Ross. In the book, it was said she could pick up a smell a mile away, leaving all her associates scratching their heads: I don't smell that, do you?

My Tauraus Moon sister-in-law and my co-worker at work: What is that nasty smell? What do mean you don't smell that? I'm ready to barf!!!

I can just see a Tauraus Moon person in a perfume laboratory, busily creating the next hot-selling perfume, mixing, experimenting, sniff-sniff, until they get it just right!

Old 03-07-2011, 09:39 PM

tij.... no offense, but where did you get that spelling for Taurus (have never seen that before)? Although, yes, having no small amount of experience with the "bullish" persuasion, I can attest to their "olfactory prowess" (including the ability to pick up on the scent of other females)!

Old 03-07-2011, 09:46 PM

5,160 posts, read 9,169,019 times
If a person is annoying and unsophisticated, I highly doubt they'd be any different if they were conceived a month or two before or after their birth date.

Old 03-07-2011, 09:47 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,904,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
I wish my Sun sign Aries was the boss. But my Cap Moon and Virgo placements treat him like a lowly, kick-him-around slave!

Do you know how many times they've put duct tape over the mouth of my sun sign, and didn't stop there?!! If that wasn't enough: handcuffs and being hog-tied in a dark closet!

LMAO! Poor Aries

Old 03-07-2011, 09:50 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,904,464 times
Those shoes to me seem like a pair of shoes an Aries, Leo, or maybe even Libra woman would wear.

I think most aquawomen prefer comfort over fashion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships