Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2011, 09:12 PM

7,087 posts, read 8,636,118 times

Advertisements

That crap has absolutely no basis in science WHATSOEVER and anyone who uses that to select a person is too stupid for me to date, so I'll do the selecting for them! If you are that superstitious and ignorant in the 21st century, I'm sorry for you, and we wouldn't get along.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2011, 09:14 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
That crap has absolutely no basis in science WHATSOEVER and anyone who uses that to select a person is too stupid for me to date, so I'll do the selecting for them! If you are that superstitious and ignorant in the 21st century, I'm sorry for you, and we wouldn't get along.
So are you of the impression that compatability is based on science and nothing else?

Old 04-18-2011, 09:14 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Wow, Burgler, you're only the 2nd person I've seen in my small database with so few major aspects and only one is square (that's a difficult aspect). You must be a very laid-back person without many internal conflicts. I envy you!

Old 04-18-2011, 09:18 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,931,772 times
Quote:
When you study the same amount of Chemistry and Biology as me you can talk.

Until then get a life and let people enjoy their time without being a complete tool. You're right,, we wouldn't get along because I know how to let people enjoy what they do unlike you.

Old 04-18-2011, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Wow, Burgler, you're only the 2nd person I've seen in my small database with so few major aspects and only one is square (that's a difficult aspect). You must be a very laid-back person without many internal conflicts. I envy you!
hahahah yeah thats what my girlfriend's mom said about me too. its funny, because a lot of that stuff is actually very accurate

Indians take astro into more consideration than I do.. but we did end up with a compatiblity of 36 haha, my stars have good husband qualities

Old 04-18-2011, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
hahahah yeah thats what my girlfriend's mom said about me too. its funny, because a lot of that stuff is actually very accurate

Indians take astro into more consideration than I do.. but we did end up with a compatiblity of 36 haha, my stars have good husband qualities
Good for you! 36 out of how many max?

Old 04-18-2011, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Good for you! 36 out of how many max?
its out of 36 max. maybe the compatiliblity is nothing maybe it is something, but either way, it calmed her mom down about her being with an american so i am happy regardless

Old 04-18-2011, 09:27 PM

7,087 posts, read 8,636,118 times
Hey you can enjoy superstitious fairy tales all you want, but if you seriously base your decisions on astrology and astrological signs then you're an idiot, bottom line. If it's something you do FOR FUN and just to see what it says? Awesome, have at it, that can be fun as long as it's silly and playful and you know what it is. But if you meet a guy you really like and he seems great and you read in the newspaper that morning that he's not the right sign for you, and so you dump him, you're a complete retard.

Old 04-18-2011, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
its out of 36 max. maybe the compatiliblity is nothing maybe it is something, but either way, it calmed her mom down about her being with an american so i am happy regardless
Wow! I hope you're really that happy together!

Old 04-18-2011, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Hey you can enjoy superstitious fairy tales all you want, but if you seriously base your decisions on astrology and astrological signs then you're an idiot, bottom line. If it's something you do FOR FUN and just to see what it says? Awesome, have at it, that can be fun as long as it's silly and playful and you know what it is. But if you meet a guy you really like and he seems great and you read in the newspaper that morning that he's not the right sign for you, and so you dump him, you're a complete retard.
I think you're the only one stupid enough on here to come to that kind of conclusion. I don't think anyone here is suggesting that. Really man, do you think you look like you are smart? You come off as a complete idiot taking what people say completely out of context, just to make a point that really has no relevance in the thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships