Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2011, 03:08 PM

519 posts, read 743,825 times

Advertisements

I don't ever remember saying anything bad but she says she was mad at me and not going to speak for a bit.

So long story short I KNOW she is into me because when alone she will come up to me and put her arm around my waist and sit on my lap or put her legs on me or whatever.. Anyways i was speaking to her older sister about like what was up and like how she started off by giving me lots of hugs and all.. and I said to the older sister I know the younger one has a cold and all but it would be worth it to get her cold so I could get a hug from her.. and it seems since I said that she got like funny acting.. SAYS she was not going to talk to me but over the few hours we were around she still looked at me from across the room and I pointed at her and she pointed back and grinned. Also I told her she smelled good and she says "I know I do" She also before we left her house (good friends with dad) I did not know she was in the bathroom and she was like I'm mad with you (but had like a not serious mad look on) and I was like why but she never said..

So she never gave me a hug yesterday so I started up her dads car then got into mine and I saw her go into her dads car so I look at my phone and next thing I know she was at my car door getting ready to sit in my passenger seat which I did let her, So I asked her why she was mad and she says "I played her" which does not make any since she I never did so at all. I don't know if shes serious or just flirting that way because when we came back home her dad was like you can have some Chinese food so I was like ok so I put hers and mine in the microwave and all and long story short she hate broccoli so i took one from her plate which she allowed me too. Then she got into bed but this part I can't remember what triggered it but I playfully slapped her *** a few times and she playfully slaps my shoulder back.

Anyways my gut feeling tells me she's not really mad but just playing hard to get?

Read more: Is this girl really mad at me? I don't ever remember saying anything bad but she says she was mad at me and not going to speak for a bit
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2011, 03:17 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,450,941 times
Teen love rituals are so foreign to me.

She's not angry with you, I doubt she would take a ride with you if she was. I think she's just playing around, flirting a little.

Old 02-03-2011, 03:21 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,543,680 times
Sounds like she wants to yank you around by the brain.

Old 02-03-2011, 04:00 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,276,876 times
Is this young woman one that you're dating? Are you interested in her as a girlfriend?? I can't really tell from your post, it sounds like a bunch of kids goofing around.

Old 02-03-2011, 04:06 PM

519 posts, read 743,825 times
She's still a teen I'm not she's 19 and I'm 26 I'm interested but hopefully the games end?

Old 02-04-2011, 04:53 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,722,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubieB4 View Post
I don't ever remember saying anything bad but she says she was mad at me and not going to speak for a bit.

So long story short I KNOW she is into me because when alone she will come up to me and put her arm around my waist and sit on my lap or put her legs on me or whatever.. Anyways i was speaking to her older sister about like what was up and like how she started off by giving me lots of hugs and all.. and I said to the older sister I know the younger one has a cold and all but it would be worth it to get her cold so I could get a hug from her.. and it seems since I said that she got like funny acting.. SAYS she was not going to talk to me but over the few hours we were around she still looked at me from across the room and I pointed at her and she pointed back and grinned. Also I told her she smelled good and she says "I know I do" She also before we left her house (good friends with dad) I did not know she was in the bathroom and she was like I'm mad with you (but had like a not serious mad look on) and I was like why but she never said..

So she never gave me a hug yesterday so I started up her dads car then got into mine and I saw her go into her dads car so I look at my phone and next thing I know she was at my car door getting ready to sit in my passenger seat which I did let her, So I asked her why she was mad and she says "I played her" which does not make any since she I never did so at all. I don't know if shes serious or just flirting that way because when we came back home her dad was like you can have some Chinese food so I was like ok so I put hers and mine in the microwave and all and long story short she hate broccoli so i took one from her plate which she allowed me too. Then she got into bed but this part I can't remember what triggered it but I playfully slapped her *** a few times and she playfully slaps my shoulder back.

Anyways my gut feeling tells me she's not really mad but just playing hard to get?

Read more: Is this girl really mad at me? I don't ever remember saying anything bad but she says she was mad at me and not going to speak for a bit
This made me laugh so hard, I had to read the OPs post over and over again.

Old 02-04-2011, 05:22 AM

936 posts, read 2,061,001 times
Quote:

She's not mad. She's either flirting, or she's trying to gain the upper hand in the relationship by acting mad; she's most likely flirting.

Old 02-04-2011, 06:15 AM

1,206 posts, read 2,927,376 times
shes not mad, shes just being playful. Girls like to feign madness all the time. The proper response is to joke it off and rub her the right way. I think you should keep up your playful side and don't get too serious on her. That would turn her off. Keep it light and playful and before you know it, she'll be receptive to a relationship with you.

Old 02-04-2011, 09:02 AM

2,596 posts, read 5,581,539 times
Quote:
She's still a teen I'm not she's 19 and I'm 26 I'm interested but hopefully the games end?
Well, here's the thing. You have a bit of an age difference there. Seven years isn't a huge deal or anything to get squicked out or feel guilty about (she's legal and all), but what you may be discovering is that she's a whole lot *younger* than you may prefer, in both a physical and emotional sense. You may want a woman who will come right out and show that she's interested. This girl may be at a stage where she's more interested in flirting around a bit and playing games with you. We had a discussion about older men/younger women in another thread and there were some good points raised that some 18-20 year old women are more mature than others... but I would say that this one doesn't sound particularly mature at all. I mean, to say she's not going to speak to you? At age 19? When I first read this, I seriously thought you were about 14 and she was 12. Not that I thought you type like an idiot or anything, but these encounters seem very little kid to me.

Pursue this if you want, but I have to wonder if you're playing with fire. If she's not mature, there's nothing that will fix that but time (lots of time.) Probably the relationship will self-destruct if you two don't match up and then where will that leave the friendship between you and her dad? I can't help but think he's not going to be happy if his daughter is miserable around you. Might be better to leave this one alone to grow up and look for women your own age who are ready to date seriously and know how to express that to a man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships