Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 04:18 PM

19,706 posts, read 20,236,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
Dude, your problem isn't with a black woman. You problem is a black woman dumped you. You were dumped. I guess you thought you were the prize, because you're white.

I wish I was there to see your face break open. She said, I miss that black anaconda. WTH! HA!

All the white women are happy you're not dating them. One less loser on their radar. WOOHOO

Black women are looking in your direction, huh. You're feeling a little cocky. Like, I don't know why she's looking over here. I don't have anything for her. She says, excuse me. Can you move to the side, you're blocking that cute white guy behind you.

btw: She went out, because she wanted a free meal and cocktails.

Dragonfly, get over yourself.
This is gold I tell ya! GOLD!!

Old 02-03-2011, 04:27 PM

1,300 posts, read 2,571,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
I doubt that black American women will lose any sleep tonight because one racist decides he's swearing them off to seek the greener pastures of black women from other nationalities.
Nope. You got that right! I'm getting plenty of sleep
Lol....

Carry on!

Old 02-03-2011, 04:37 PM

5 posts, read 57,647 times
I just want to thank everybody who has responded to my post, including the ones that I do not agree with. But like I said before, my perspective still stands. I love Non-American black women, especially my girlfriend. She loves me because she is attracted to me. She is not with me just to pass time until she finds her "ideal" mate.

Old 02-03-2011, 04:47 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,673,142 times
Total troll thread, and if it isn't, it's a thread by a guy who won't take ownership over the fact that he has really crappy taste in women.

Old 02-03-2011, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Dude, your problem isn't with a black woman. You problem is a black woman dumped you. You were dumped. I guess you thought you were the prize, because you're white.

I wish I was there to see your face break open. She said, I miss that black anaconda. WTH! HA!

All the white women are happy you're not dating them. One less loser on their radar. WOOHOO

Black women are looking in your direction, huh. You're feeling a little cocky. Like, I don't know why she's looking over here. I don't have anything for her. She says, excuse me. Can you move to the side, you're blocking that cute white guy behind you.

btw: She went out, because she wanted a free meal and cocktails.

Dragonfly, get over yourself.
Dang, right on the money. How and where did he met those ghetto hoodrats anyway? Then says that he don't date black women cause they're all the same.

On the side note: I hate when certain men think that getting a black woman is getting a trophy

Old 02-03-2011, 05:03 PM

1,994 posts, read 3,212,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
You don't date people because of their skin color or ethnicity, you date an individual NOT a "race" or ethnicity.
Ladies, how many of you like to date Saudi Arabian guys who look like Osama Bin Laden?

I don't date them because I am not attracted to them... does that make me racist?

Old 02-03-2011, 05:08 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,797,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberai View Post
Dang, right on the money. How and where did he met those ghetto hoodrats anyway? Then says that he don't date black women cause they're all the same.

On the side note: I hate when certain men think that getting a black woman is getting a trophy
Because, she black, it doesn't mean she's ghetto.

She wanted more inches, then he could provide.

Old 02-03-2011, 05:14 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,650,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberai View Post

I always thought it was successful black men that wanted the white/blonde trophy type woman

Old 02-03-2011, 05:15 PM

3,573 posts, read 6,473,742 times
I can't believe that you've dated one or a couple of black women and came to the conclusion that ALL black women are like the ones you dated. It's like if someone from a different race did something to you, you're going to blame the whole race for what one person did. Doesn't make sense and sounds ignorant.

Old 02-03-2011, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Because, she black, it doesn't mean she's ghetto.

She wanted more inches, then he could provide.
You don't have to be black to be ghetto, genius. Learn how to read next time.
Maybe I should of said Black ghetto hoodrats. You understand it now?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships