Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 03:16 PM

28,896 posts, read 53,951,888 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn345 View Post
Ok so I met a guy last weekend, we really hit it off and had fun together. I knew him through my brother. Anyway we hooked up and had sex and the next morning he asked me for my number and gave me his. I texted him a few times after that, he always responded and we would talk for a lil bit

So last night I was going out near him with some of my friends so i sent him a text saying "hey! what you up to tonight?" he said "heyy... probably nothing i have work early and am working later tonight so I'm gonna try and be responsible and stay in" So i told him I was going out out in his town and was gonna see if he wanted to meet up. He said if he decided to go out he'd let me know.

So i'm at the bar that night and he comes in with his a few friends/ his roommate. I was a lil shocked, didnt go up to him because now I felt weird since he never texted me saying he was coming out. So i ignored him, pretended I didn't see him. After a while he comes up to me and says hi and apologizes for not calling me to say he was coming out. Says he started drinking and then forgot. He then says we are leaving and going to the bar down the road you should come. My friend didnt want to go so I couldnt go.

I mistakingly drunk texted him that night saying I couldnt come to the other bar maybe we could meet up this week? He said I have so much going on at work next week so if im not dead im down. I at this point was starting to wonder if this guy had ANY interest in me or was just playing me. So i responded with "yeah yeah I'm sure you do. I get it. ha" and he said " I really do!"

So anyway this is where I think I ruined it... I said "I will admit when you didnt call me tonight it only confirmed my belief that I was only a one night thing for you. He responded at "2am" "I'll be honest with you... I'm kinda a Sl*t right now...sorry." I said "Thanks for being honest. I hate games"

I seriously hate when I do this, I feel like my drunk texts made things awkward now. What is everyones opinion on this. I like the guy, would like to hang out with him again. Not looking for a relationship but I feel like I came off sorta needy on the drunk texting. Ugh Any help would be appreciated
Mistake #1 -- Sleeping with the guy immediately after meeting him.
Mistake #2 -- Sleeping with the guy immediately after meeting him.
Mistake #3 -- Sleeping with the guy immediately after meeting him.
Mistake #4 -- Drunk texting him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2011, 03:24 PM

48,289 posts, read 34,418,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn345 View Post
Thank you, I think my biggest problem is the guys I pick. I like the bad boy, **shole type which in return treat me like sh*t

I'm just not as attracted to nice guys, no clue why. I honestly have never had a guy treat me well. Even my last boyfriend who I didn't sleep with till 3 months into our relationship treated me horrible in the end. I'm just sick of the game playing and mind games. I just want to know where we stand right away, I have no patience for the waiting game, which I guess some see as me being desperate but I'm not saying I want a relationship with the guy, just saying id like to get to know him better and see if MAYBE one day we could date. Guess from now on i'll just wait it out and throw their number out when they give it to me.
Sounds like you are your own worst enemy when it comes to dating. Perhaps you should figure yourself out first, then date.

"I want FWB.... no, maybe a relationship. I don't like nice guys.... I just want to know where we stand right away... I'm into my career... "

Old 02-05-2011, 03:32 PM

1,646 posts, read 2,367,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Mistake #1 -- Sleeping with the guy immediately after meeting him.
Mistake #2 -- Sleeping with the guy immediately after meeting him.
Mistake #3 -- Sleeping with the guy immediately after meeting him.
Mistake #4 -- Drunk texting him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships