Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2015, 01:53 PM

718 posts, read 615,586 times

Advertisements

"Does my butt look good in these jeans?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2015, 01:57 PM

3,051 posts, read 3,278,510 times
By the way, I really hate that Chevy commercial where the women say if they would rather date the same guy with a truck or with a car.

Way to give women a bad name, Chevy.

Old 02-25-2015, 02:06 PM

4,040 posts, read 2,708,740 times
I don't give a fig about a man driving a sports car. It just doesn't phase me a bit.

Old 02-25-2015, 03:01 PM

28 posts, read 56,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
I think you are just jealous like most of the people posting similar stuff.

I live near Malibu and sometimes just sit at Starbucks admiring the nice cars driving by. Why would a millionaire drive a regular car? Just so people like you don't judge him?

I sometimes get a luxury car on the weekend from work and it is just fun cruising around in a super comfortable car that makes you smile once you step on the pedal. Feels much better than my bumpy GTI and I couldn't care less what people think of me.

My reaction when I see an expensive sports car drive by: wow, nice car. I wish it was mine but without the driver (they are usually not very handsome).
I'm not jealous of other peoples cars since I'm a woman. I actually don't even drive. I prefer walking or riding the bike. Also, I said this about SPORTS cars. They're flashy imo. Other cars like Mercendes or BMW are fine. And yeah it's not like a millionaire would buy a Fiat punto, most of them want to buy something it matches their status.

Old 02-25-2015, 03:08 PM

20,758 posts, read 19,951,234 times
I don't follow you.

What difference does it make if it is a sports car or a non sporty Mercedes or BMW?

Do you mean a Ferrari looks stupid but a flashy Mercedes doesn't?

Old 02-25-2015, 05:57 PM

28 posts, read 56,648 times
No. I mean that a sporty car like this http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ee-d5tcbjy.jpg looks more flashy than this http://hdwidescreens.com/wp-content/...-Wallpaper.jpg which is more discreet.

Old 02-25-2015, 06:06 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,568,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Sounds like just about any other opinion on this forum about how things SHOULD be, doesn't it (present company not excepted ^)?!
Easy to figure. The "Hottest" are not always the "Smartest."

Old 02-25-2015, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Vogel View Post
So what do you women think when you see a guy like that on a sweet motorcycle? I have a Honda Shadow ACE 1100?

Mind you, I am not of the traditional Harley, biker's garb, bearded, fat (sounds harsh, but why are they always?). I am clean-shaven. I DO wear a leather bomber jacket on my bike but no MC gang patches.

Just curious. Thank you!
Let me "Tweak" your post a bit. First of all, that's not a Motorcycle. That's a Motorbike. And its not "sweet" unless you have the other accessories for it, like the weed whacker attachment.

There is no "Traditional" Harley garb. We dress as we please, and in what's comfortable and what wears well on pavement. People that ride are not a big gang. Its a brotherhood. So you shave a lot. Who gives a crap. You don't have to own a Bike to have hair. I see a lot of ordinary folks with beards. So what? Fat is a better description of what you grow you hair on.

Not sure what women would think of you, but we would think of you as a "wanna be" that turn white and scrams on his bike when a few real Motorcycles pull up behind them at a light. See it all the time. Always good for a laugh. Don't even have to say BOOO!

Old 02-25-2015, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
By the way, I really hate that Chevy commercial where the women say if they would rather date the same guy with a truck or with a car.

Way to give women a bad name, Chevy.
I like it, as a Male. Gives good honest Country women a "Thumbs Up" as self thinking, not stuck in a groove, and tough enough to take care of themselves. All American Women. Way to go CHEVY!!!

Trucks Rule...

Old 02-25-2015, 06:39 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpa View Post
I would think we're incompatible. The insurance on those cars is insane. Never mind if you actually have a payment.

Show me a guy with a well maintained, paid off ride and I'll be impressed.
Positive cash flow is sexy.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships