Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2011, 04:43 PM

3,485 posts, read 7,308,713 times

Advertisements

Do you automatically think he might be a douchebag or poser?
Does it attract you to him?
Or does it it not change your perception?

My friends in college always felt like guys who drive expensive sports cars do it to compensate for a small appendage below the waist. When we see our coworkers driving Porsche and BMW sports cars, we tend to laugh at them a bit because there is a sense that they are doing it to increase their chances of getting chicks (rather than for the pure joy of driving)... and that he probably knows nothing about working on cars.

But if some guy has a nice classic collector racing car or a motorcycle, that is somehow viewed as much less douchey.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2011, 04:55 PM

545 posts, read 1,555,596 times

Couldn't that apply to anything expensive?

Old 02-08-2011, 04:55 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,408,506 times
no no no...guys who drive big lifted trucks are over compensating for a small P...unfortunately I know this from experience..lol

Anyways, to answer the question, I would think he's too flashy for me.

Old 02-08-2011, 04:57 PM

6,143 posts, read 7,553,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
no no no...guys who drive big lifted trucks are over compensating for a small P...unfortunately I know this from experience..lol

Don't forget the guys driving a Mustang convertible! LOL

I wouldn't automatically think the guy is a douchebag, but it is not a turn on for me.

Old 02-08-2011, 04:57 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,227,984 times
My first thought is usually "p_e_n_i_s extension".

Old 02-08-2011, 04:58 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,276,570 times
Reactions are quite positive for the guy that arrives to the club in the flashiest luxurious sporty car to the party, club, bar, etc. They can arrive alone but leave the place with a girl in each arm pretty much. Just like the pretty girl that arrives will have guys approaching all night long.

7,796 posts, read 16,396,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post

I have 2 big lifted trucks. What am I compensating for? I can assure you it's certainly not for lack of height or boob size.

545 posts, read 1,555,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racelady88 View Post
My first thought is usually "p_e_n_i_s extension".
Wearing make-up = vagina tightening

Old 02-08-2011, 05:00 PM

6,143 posts, read 7,553,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
I have 2 big lifted trucks. What am I compensating for? I can assure you it's certainly not for lack of height or boob size.
For a small wiener! Duh!

Old 02-08-2011, 05:03 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,396,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miyu View Post
Do you automatically think he might be a douchebag or poser?
Does it attract you to him?
Or does it it not change your perception?

My friends in college always felt like guys who drive expensive sports cars do it to compensate for a small appendage below the waist. When we see our coworkers driving Porsche and BMW sports cars, we tend to laugh at them a bit because there is a sense that they are doing it to increase their chances of getting chicks (rather than for the pure joy of driving)... and that he probably knows nothing about working on cars.

But if some guy has a nice classic collector racing car or a motorcycle, that is somehow viewed as much less douchey.

I don't notice Porsches, BMWs or most Mercedes (they're a dime a dozen around here) , unless I know they have a specific model with a faster engine and they're crawling on the highway while I'm stuck behind them. Bentleys, RRs and other exotic sports cars I'll take note of. I don't think anybody is a douche unless they're driving or dressed like one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships