Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 06:36 AM

4,343 posts, read 14,775,681 times

Advertisements

I said shoes because dirty shoes turn me off. Unless they were just running or working on something that the shoes got dirty. The other thing I don't like is when guys wear sneakers all the time, maybe sounds silly but I only like sneakers for doing athletic activites.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2007, 09:19 AM

8,002 posts, read 18,604,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier_guy View Post
If I remember correctly my wife would say my eyes and broad shoulders were 2 physical qualities she loved. Although when she was in childbirth she wasn't happy that both kids got my broad shoulders!!

Let me ask you this though. A few of you have said shoes. Why?
I've heard alot of my friends say that you can tell alot about a man by his shoes - and they were referreing to his wealth.

Also, I want to change my answer - green eyes first, then the nose, i like a nice strong roman nose, then dark hair

Old 07-22-2007, 03:56 PM

121 posts, read 519,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamInShape View Post
When woman check out guys?? What physical feature do you look at first? What physical feature do you check out next??
Well since I consider myself an expert on women. I say this question is loaded and it depends on the woman and what we as men have on. If we have no shirt on then the women is going to look at the chest etc; If we have our clothes on then it is going to be eyes,face, shoes, and everything else. It depends on the woman. Alot of variables come into play. My motto is always look good because you never know who's watchin

Old 07-22-2007, 09:12 PM

1,655 posts, read 3,397,854 times
I like white, sparkling teeth and a nice smile. I also like tight butt's and muscular arms.

Old 07-23-2007, 08:07 AM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,158,308 times
I PREFER tallish, slimish men. Tallish is anything above 5'9", slimish depending on height. Not skin and bones but slim with strong build. I like guys in jeans with smallish tushes.

Hair? Depends what looks good. I also do like trimmed beards and mustaches.

Eyes? Green, Blue, Brown - depends on the total combo.

Teeth that are well taken care of.

Hands - long, clean

then we'll see when they open their mouths and SPEAK! :-)))

Old 07-23-2007, 09:50 AM

523 posts, read 2,905,533 times
Hmmm, I guess I'm pickier than most people on this forum. The first thing I notice is face--defined features, not badly sun-damaged, no facial hair, good teeth, pretty eyes. Next is overall stature--tall and muscular is great. Shoulders, arms, and chest are important. I don't like skinny guys or bellies. A good head of hair is next but this is probably the least important to me.

Again, I'm super picky and I am almost never attracted to anyone! I went out on a blind date last night, for instance. He looks like he would have been cute 10 years ago. He's only 33 but he looked more like 39 to me (a lot of sun damage) and he's skinny, not muscular. I like guys who take care of their skin with a more muscular body than me!

Old 07-23-2007, 09:57 AM

20 posts, read 99,268 times
Mouth And Then Eyes

Old 07-23-2007, 10:08 AM

915 posts, read 3,180,454 times
how about brown and black hair LOL

Old 07-23-2007, 12:44 PM

6,565 posts, read 14,293,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anu2 View Post
no facial hair. I don't like skinny guys or bellies. A good head of hair is next but this is probably the least important to me.
So thinning hair that's buzzed down to the scalp with a goatee on a skinny guy with a bit of a beer belly isn't gonna do it for ya, huh???

Old 07-23-2007, 12:51 PM

523 posts, read 2,905,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAFury View Post
So thinning hair that's buzzed down to the scalp with a goatee on a skinny guy with a bit of a beer belly isn't gonna do it for ya, huh???
Hmmm...depends--are you describing yourself? :-)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships