Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 08:00 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,622,832 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
What does any of this have to do with returning them to their rightful owners to put them to rest with dignity?
Nothing at all - just the ramblings of a disease-laden mind.

And "putting to rest with dignity"? C'mon - it's a carbon shell - where's the dignity?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2011, 10:14 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Nothing at all - just the ramblings of a disease-laden mind.
Oh, I see - St. Phil's, the patron saint of the strippers, nightly prayer...

Old 02-13-2011, 10:17 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,622,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Oh, I see - St. Phil's, the patron saint of the strippers, nightly prayer...
You know me - I have to protect their virtue.

Old 02-13-2011, 11:31 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,855,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna in AZ View Post
I want a guy with a healthy sex drive and don't understand those who prefer to be teased.

The best sexual partners I've had felt the same way. Being teased was too painful!
hehehe! Yes. Most of the men I know are in pain all the time!

Old 02-14-2011, 06:58 AM

3,429 posts, read 2,733,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unseengundam View Post
Do guys think I actually go back to one?
It takes about 40 data points to establish statistical significance, so I suggest making 40 trips to determine if your initial strip-club experiences were typical of strip club experiences. If, after gathering your data, you confirm that, yes, your initial experience was typcial of strip club visits, then I would conclude that strip clubs, overall, are actually doing a darn fine good job!

Old 02-14-2011, 09:10 PM

673 posts, read 3,091,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
I'll bet you've been back 25 times but just don't want to admit it!
You know I am pretty frugal person, which one of the reasons I really haven't attempted another try at it. I though about actually going today (Valentines Day) since I have nothing better to do but ended working late since every else had to leave early! If I was rich then I would gone back by now! But I also have feeling if I was rich I would have had multiple girlfriends already...

Old 02-14-2011, 09:18 PM

673 posts, read 3,091,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
Most people (not all!) live in a fantasy blindly following tradition, media, or what their friends/family are doing. Few people consider to do research, and honest investigation before they undertake a certain direction in life.

There are many hardcore books on relationships, and I highly recommended you start reading them.
I will admit couple months ago I thought about how relationships more along the lines of a fantasy romance. Probably why I never had any luck. I have been doing some research and have been finding more and more different/realistic view of relationships.

People, like you, who have such an opposite or non-mainstream view of relationships, really got me thinking. Relationships (and just initially getting a girl) take a lot of work. A year back if I fell in love I would have probably easy enough jump into marriage, however now I would be cautious about the whole marriage thing.

BTW, any specific book you recommend?

Old 02-15-2011, 09:42 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,279,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna in AZ View Post
Here's a clue about women since many men don't have one
As if women understood men 100%.

Quote:
You are doing exactly what you say you hate to do so much (paying for sex & attention) yet cheating yourself out of loving someone in the process.

I hope the girls make a lot of money off you. They deserve it
If you think about it, men end up paying for sex in one way or the other anyways. I suppose men would rather pay a girl outside of that circle than a stripper, hooker, dancer, etc.

Quote:
There are the cool guys who have perspective and are a real delight to know. Those are appreciated by the girls. But those are the guys who know how to have a real relationship.
A real relationship but without the hot sex a stripper/dancer offers when it comes to just the physical aspect of sex. But like I said before, I rather have so-so sex with my wife which involves feelings as well rather than a mind blowing night of hot sex with a stripper/dancer.

Old 05-23-2011, 10:05 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
dude, if you get a girlfriend, you get a personal stripper and you won't be all uncomfortable (hopefully).
Are you offering?

Old 05-23-2011, 10:07 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times
I used to be a stripper.

Except I had to quit cause the nickels kept weighing down my shorts.

Cheap broads.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships