Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 11:13 AM

471 posts, read 1,042,345 times

Advertisements

Have you ever loved someone so much that when you look at them, just look at them, and you are filled with such emotion that you are rendered speechless? Or when asked by the person, "why do you lov me so much?" that you can think of so many answers that it feels like you will never run out of reasons as to why you're in love?

I am that way with my fiance. I am so 100% completely in love with her that there are times when I'm genuinely speechless. It's an amazing feeling. I wish everyone the chance to have this experience.

And if you have had this experience please tell us what it was like for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2011, 11:26 AM

45,218 posts, read 100,681,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john-ever-learning View Post
Have you ever loved someone so much that when you look at them, just look at them, and you are filled with such emotion that you are rendered speechless? Or when asked by the person, "why do you lov me so much?" that you can think of so many answers that it feels like you will never run out of reasons as to why you're in love?

I am that way with my fiance. I am so 100% completely in love with her that there are times when I'm genuinely speechless. It's an amazing feeling. I wish everyone the chance to have this experience.

I hope you continue to feel this depth of emotion for the rest of your lives together

After all our years together I STILL get butterflies in my stomach when my husband enters the room after we've been apart for a just a day

Old 02-14-2011, 11:43 AM

I believe this feeling will last a life time and then some. I have never experienced a feeling like this in past relationships. The feelings for my fiance are so powerful and I am ever grateful for having these feelings and my fiance for being in my life.

Old 02-14-2011, 11:44 AM

95 posts, read 227,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
I hope you continue to feel this depth of emotion for the rest of your lives together

After all our years together I STILL get butterflies in my stomach when my husband enters the room after we've been apart for a just a day
I love hearing that! I'm hopelessly in love with my fiance and love hearing that other people never lost a bit of that fire.

Old 02-14-2011, 11:48 AM

3,573 posts, read 6,472,583 times
Wow, I hope to one day have that feeling but no, I've never had that feeling so powerful for another person other then my kids.

Old 02-14-2011, 11:48 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,639,656 times
I have before, yes and it was wonderful (for me) unfortunately he didn't reciprocate the same depth of feelings.. and it never worked out BUT... it will happen again. I do and always will have enough love to give someone like I did before and I know that when it happens next time it will be reciprocated. The first time I felt that way only made me want it again but I also learned a good lesson from it... from the situation I should say.

I should say and someone else caught me last week slip up (LOL)... I have met someone, and we've been seeing each other and it's going amazingly well. I say keep hope alive and love will come.

Old 02-14-2011, 11:53 AM

1,646 posts, read 2,372,847 times
Nope

Old 02-14-2011, 12:16 PM

1,176 posts, read 2,195,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john-ever-learning View Post

yeppers. i just think it's an intangable thing sorta. it's tough to put your fingers on sometimes but it can be overwhelming. i'm so friggin happy i've found this/her in my life it's hard to express my feelings.

Old 02-14-2011, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post
I have before, yes and it was wonderful (for me) unfortunately he didn't reciprocate the same depth of feelings.. and it never worked out BUT... it will happen again. I do and always will have enough love to give someone like I did before and I know that when it happens next time it will be reciprocated. The first time I felt that way only made me want it again but I also learned a good lesson from it... from the situation I should say.

I should say and someone else caught me last week slip up (LOL)... I have met someone, and we've been seeing each other and it's going amazingly well. I say keep hope alive and love will come.
Please do keep hope alive. When my fiance and I talk we share the same feelings. We have the same views politically, religiously and with money. You know, the same 3 things that usually end a relationship. We always talk about everything. Communication is the very solid foundation of our relationship. Without it most relationships crumble. With it they have the opportunity to grow into something beautiful.

I am excited and happy to share the rest of my life with my fiance and she feels the same way. It's all very amazing.

Old 02-14-2011, 12:24 PM

1,858 posts, read 3,549,180 times
happy valentines day to everyone
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships