Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2011, 04:31 PM

2,419 posts, read 4,710,262 times

Advertisements

True story:

I've moved out of my moms house. Now I split rent with a roomate. My roomate happens to be a girl, a strictly platonic friend I have known for a couple of months. My girlfriend just found out that my new roomie is a girl, and has a serious problem with that. I don't understand? I haven't done anything wrong. Are men not allowed to be just friends with women? I can't kick my friend out, and I'm not tryna leave. My GF is now calling me up constantly, if she's not with me. Ladies, how do I fix this mess? Dump the GF and bang the roomie maybe?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2011, 04:33 PM

19,639 posts, read 20,133,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by killakoolaide View Post
True story:

I've moved out of my moms house,. Now I split rent with a roomate. My roomate happens to be a girl, a strictly platonic friend I have known for a couple of months. My girlfriend just found out that my new roomie is a girl, and has a serious problem with that. I don't understand? I haven't done anything wrong. Are men not allowed to be just friends with women? I can't kick my friend out, and I'm not tryna leave. My GF is now calling me up constantly, if she's not with me. Ladies, how do I fix this mess? Dump the GF and bang the roomie maybe?
you're retarded as hell dude! rofl

Old 02-15-2011, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
you're retarded as hell dude! rofl
No. I'm just too gifted.

Old 02-15-2011, 04:42 PM

Good luck w/ that one...seriously, you're gonna need it

Old 02-15-2011, 04:44 PM

164 posts, read 211,195 times
Quote:
True story:

I've moved out of my moms house. Now I split rent with a roomate. My roomate happens to be a girl, a strictly platonic friend I have known for a couple of months. My girlfriend just found out that my new roomie is a girl, and has a serious problem with that. I don't understand? I haven't done anything wrong. Are men not allowed to be just friends with women? I can't kick my friend out, and I'm not tryna leave. My GF is now calling me up constantly, if she's not with me. Ladies, how do I fix this mess? Dump the GF and bang the roomie maybe?
:| WTF???? You're kidding right??? Nobody can be this stupid :|
Dude... how would you feel if your GF would live alone with a guy you don't know(or even do know)? I personally would not take that. Duh.
I understand her perfectlly. You are her BF... and so.. you need to respect her problem with you living with another girl (omg this situation actually makes me laught :|) Are you actually shocked... your GF has a problem with you living with another women?????
As for dumping the GF and banging the room mate???? Why the **** did you hook up with your GF if that's how much you care about her :| ?
You my friend are in serious need of a new brain.

Old 02-15-2011, 04:47 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,014,538 times
Oh boy.

Old 02-15-2011, 04:58 PM

The girl kept eggin me on to be her roomate, and I was tired of livin with my mom, except for the cooking. So I figured why not? I have a sucky job and wouldn't want to pay rent all by myself anyway, and we both love to get high as hell. As for my girlfreind, I don't really care about her that much. I met her this past summer, drunk at a bar, and she has been attached to my hip ever since, almost a nuisance, she just started calling me her boyfriend one day, and I ran wit it.

Anyway, forget you guys, I ask for advice, and get nothing but laughs. It's not messin up my money so it's not that serious anyway, I'm sure it'll work itself out.

Old 02-15-2011, 05:01 PM

164 posts, read 211,195 times
Quote:
The girl kept eggin me on to be her roomate, and I was tired of livin with my mom, except for the cooking. So I figured why not? I have a sucky job and wouldn't want to pay rent all by myself anyway, and we both love to get high as hell. As for my girlfreind, I don't really care about her that much. I met her this past summer, drunk at a bar, and she has been attached to my hip ever since, almost a nuisance, she just started calling me her boyfriend one day, and I ran wit it.

Anyway, forget you guys, I ask for advice, and get nothing but laughs. It's not messin up my money so it's not that serious anyway, I'm sure it'll work itself out.
I would have given you advice... if the situation would not be so laughable. Sorry dude, but your situation is beyound advice. :|

Old 02-15-2011, 05:16 PM

Quote:

If you don't actually care that much about your gf, then it's not a problem. Sure, she's gonna throw a fit everyday until you break up or move out, but lucky for you, the new roommate situation is an easy way of ending your relationship.

No more drama w/ that girl, but also, good luck explaining the same roommate situation to any future girl you plan to bring home. And if you sleep with the roommate, aw hell, there you already got yourself a new gf with even more drama on the homefront!

Old 02-15-2011, 05:28 PM

2,540 posts, read 6,221,135 times
Quote:
True story:

BBM - Your maturity shows. Do you really want advice or are you just feeling good about yourself? You have a gf you don't really care for, so break up w/ her. You moved in w/ a friend you just met and are calling it strictly platonic (for now). You love to get high as hell w/ her, which is probably the main reason for moving out from your moms. It's your life!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships