Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 06:18 PM

164 posts, read 211,313 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
I can pay a man to do all the things in 1. I am brutally honest, and I know many manipulative men. Do you still live at home? I noticed on your profile that your 21 and a student.
If you pay a man to do those things... you still use the man. So you use male help. duh. (If you say women don't need men... then you say you can do everything with no male help) duh
It is irelevant if I still live at home or not. But to answer you question: no I don't still live at home. But I still don't see the point of the question... mind developing on that?????
Yes I am 21 and yes I am a strudent. What's this got to do with it, either???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2011, 06:22 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,309,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_analist View Post
If you pay a man to do those things... you still use the man. So you use male help. duh. (If you say women don't need men... then you say you can do everything with no male help) duh
It is irelevant if I still live at home or not. But to answer you question: no I don't still live at home. But I still don't see the point of the question... mind developing on that?????
Yes I am 21 and yes I am a strudent. What's this got to do with it, either???

I don't use a man, but I could pay to have it done. Also, I have never said I don't need men. Men need women just as much, though. I was just wondering about your comment about your mother, because you can remove yourself from her manipulations. Your age and being a student made me think that you might still be living at home. Are you always so touchy?

Old 02-17-2011, 06:30 PM

Quote:
I don't use a man, but I could pay to have it done. Also, I have never said I don't need men. Men need women just as much, though. I was just wondering about your comment about your mother, because you can remove yourself from her manipulations. Your age and being a student made me think that you might still be living at home. Are you always so touchy?
My mum... calls me everyday on the pretence of "missing me" while as all she actually wants is to get juicy details on my life... which I oviuslly don't give her.
You said "because you can remove yourself from her manipulations." No I can't. She's still my mom... she will always be my mom. So to some extend she will always be in touch with me. The only way to remove her completlly is to NOT keep in touch. And I don't want to do that. For better or worst... they still are my parents.. and I love them. Even if I commented on my mom being manipulative.

You: Are you always so touchy?
Me: yes , m'am , I am

Old 02-17-2011, 06:33 PM

Quote:
My mum... calls me everyday on the pretence of "missing me" while as all she actually wants is to get juicy details on my life... which I oviuslly don't give her.
You said "because you can remove yourself from her manipulations." No I can't. She's still my mom... she will always be my mom. So to some extend she will always be in touch with me. The only way to remove her completlly is to NOT keep in touch. And I don't want to do that. For better or worst... they still are my parents.. and I love them. Even if I commented on my mom being manipulative.

You: Are you always so touchy?
Me: yes , m'am , I am

Haha, at least you are honest, and I am glad you don't want to get away from your mother. Thanks for the mam, but since I am only three years older than you it is not necessary. Try talking to your mom about it; she must love you a lot since she is so interested in your life.

Old 02-17-2011, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Haha, at least you are honest, and I am glad you don't want to get away from your mother. Thanks for the mam, but since I am only three years older than you it is not necessary. Try talking to your mom about it; she must love you a lot since she is so interested in your life.
First of all... sometimes I come on quite strong and sound like an ass. I'm sorry for that... but... hey... that's just how I talk... don't take it the wrong way. I mean no insults or bad manners.
Secondlly... sometimes I think she might love me too much.

Old 02-17-2011, 06:40 PM

Quote:
First of all... sometimes I come on quite strong and sound like an ass. I'm sorry for that... but... hey... that's just how I talk... don't take it the wrong way. I mean no insults or bad manners.
Secondlly... sometimes I think she might love me too much.

It is ok..even on the other thread. Also, no mother can love too much. My mom is the person I lean on...and it took me a little while to figure that out. My dad is pretty great too...remember even if they are a little overbearing they have our backs. Goodnight...and don't worry about your manners.

Old 02-17-2011, 06:42 PM

Quote:
It is ok..even on the other thread. Also, no mother can love too much. My mom is the person I lean on...and it took me a little while to figure that out. My dad is pretty great too...remember even if they are a little overbearing they have our backs. Goodnight...and don't worry about your manners.
Goodnight to you too.

Old 02-17-2011, 09:34 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,933,513 times
Quote:
3 things I don't like at some women. These are the things that make me rule out a women... instantly.

1) Most women like to think they are "independent" of men.
This is not really true, is it. I wanna see one of these women fix the sink when it's broken. Or carry 100 pound bags, back home, from the shop. Or fixing things around the house. Fixing the car. etc
Bottom line: women need men... so stop pretending you don't.
I am a man and I gotta admit I don't know how to fix a sink ... and ... I can carry a 20 or maybe a 30 pound bag, but not a 100 pound bag! Oh, my aching back!!!!

What's even worse, if I need to have something sewed or a pair of pants hemmed ... I gotta call a woman! Or if I need to know what tie goes with what shirt and what suit (unless my gay friend, who has excellent taste in clothes is available.)

Bottom line: men need women.

Old 02-17-2011, 09:58 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,980,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
I am a man and I gotta admit I don't know how to fix a sink ... and ... I can carry a 20 or maybe a 30 pound bag, but not a 100 pound bag! Oh, my aching back!!!!

What's even worse, if I need to have something sewed or a pair of pants hemmed ... I gotta call a woman! Or if I need to know what tie goes with what shirt and what suit (unless my gay friend, who has excellent taste in clothes is available.)

Bottom line: men need women.
I can fix the sink, and the car.
Oh yeah, and the sewing machine, too.
As well as knowing how to use it.

Old 02-17-2011, 10:02 PM

3,409 posts, read 4,643,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattywo85 View Post
1) As a straight man I'd say that women love drama, whether they want to admit it or not. Women also love to start drama and its usually about the small things.

2) The hotter you are the more stuck up and self centered you become, true story.

3) Women could care less about a nice guy, at least in the beginning stages of the relationship.

4) Most women say they want equality but they still expect the men to do all the work.

5) Women that stand around the bar and wait for guys to come up to them and buy them drinks with no intention of getting anywhere with the guy himself.

6) All women want money, and any guy who has it becomes much more attractive.

That's a good start!
#1 biggest turn off is a woman who doesn't know how to swoon or romance me. It works two way ladies. I know some that are pretty damn good at it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships