Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 08:10 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,721,390 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Jesus H. Christ. Are you as big a pansy as you sound like? How naive can you be? The guy is a jerk...he's just looking for as much vajajay as he can get. Walk away and slam the door. NEXT!!

LOL, yep!

Though our OP has apparently disappeared and may not be getting all this great advice unfortunately.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2011, 08:16 AM

86 posts, read 136,361 times
Default Shock and awe campaign

[mod]Comments about the mods are against the TOS.

Everyone says the same things about ol' "Dyslexic Dave", which we will refer to him as since his actual first name was never divulged. Not ONE person has thought of this or looked at this the way I would look at this! They all say "He's a bad guy for not accepting your breasts as they are" and "He's supposed to be appreciating your mind and accept your breasts at face value" or "He just wants to be with other women because he likes breasts" or WHATEVER... they do not see what I see, which is opportunity!

Obviously "dyslexic Dave" is not the guy for you and your statement "...but I think I can help him" puts you in an awkward position that is not the norm for any good relationship. He is obviously on his way out... but HAVE SOME FUN WITH IT by gosh! You merely need one or two people to help you with this project but trust me, it's worth it.

It goes sort of like this. You have a conversation with "Dyslexic Dave" where you announce, "Well, you are right and seeing other people makes a lot of sense. That's why tonight I am off to entertain Carl (or Jimmy or Jack or Guadalupe Sanchez or whomever you want it to be), so I guess we'll just have to catch up to each other tomorrow or something." You catch up later, the next day or whatever and casually mention, "Whew! That Carl is a real work-horse! Not only that, I am used to your much smaller penis... I didn't even realize they CAME that big! Thank you for suggesting this seeing other people thing though because it's really opened my eyes to all the possibilities in life."

Have an actual "stand-in" for "Carl" who is actually a friend's boyfriend or husband and follow through with perhaps a Bill, a Tom and a Jack, etc. and have some fun with ol' "Dyslexic Dave". You sound quite young, so you have lots of time to jockey around some things until you find a better partner. Don't get mad, smile... get even! ... and have fun doing it...

Last edited by GavinC; 02-22-2011 at 08:27 AM..

Old 02-22-2011, 09:39 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,484,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ8 View Post
OP, this guy is very bad news. Run. Fast.
Hey! You have enough! Loan the OP some of yours!

Old 02-22-2011, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Your boyfriend doesn't want an open relationship, he wants to sleep with women as well as you.

Wake up and smell the bleeding heart. You can't help him, you can't change him, you CAN dump him.
I must be weird! The size of my lovers breasts have never made a difference to me. Show them to me and BOING!!! No problem.

Old 02-22-2011, 10:24 AM

2,652 posts, read 4,797,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guu View Post
He and i have such sparks and its easy to be around him.
we love laughing together and being togther.
but he wont stop asking how i would feel if he saw other girls. Not other serious girls just ****ing around type of thing. He has also claimed to be turned off by my small breasts and really hurts my feelings. he was raised in a really ****ty home environment complete with hard drugs and beatings. He is dyslexic. In way im the complete opposite. I grew up in a sheltered environment with my single mother and private school. i feel like i can help him in a way. Its very hard to communicate with him about his feelings somtimes and he needs a while to be able to think about things.
i really want to be with this person, but the stress of dealing with the situation and worrying about my breasts and him wanting to be with other girls just for sex is really weighing down my life. sex is so casual to him. im his first real girlfriend.

My question is: why are you laying down with this guy. Some men complain about a woman's body parts. Hey, your azz, thighs, breast, belly is too big. Really dude. How about you look at your ...

This guy has it made. He's unstable and can't read. He wants to have sex with you and multiple women. Wow!

The next time he mention your breast, ask him to spell it.

Old 02-22-2011, 10:43 AM

3,485 posts, read 7,310,461 times
Tell him to buy you breast implants if he has such a problem. And afterwards, tell him he has a small penis and that he should consider getting penile implants if he is going to avoid embarrassing himself in front of other women.

Old 02-22-2011, 10:53 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,950,852 times
Default My boyfriend wants to have an open relationship.

Seriously?

Is this even a relationship?

I would say the majority of guys would get a smack and watch their lady walk out the door if they were to say something like that.

What's your problem?

Old 02-22-2011, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miyu View Post
Tell him to buy you breast implants if he has such a problem. And afterwards, tell him he has a small penis and that he should consider getting penile implants if he is going to avoid embarrassing himself in front of other women.
NONSENSE! She shouldnt change a thing. He either loves her for what/who she is or he can just go f**k himself! What is the message he is sending? "I will only love you if you get bigger breasts.Your other traits are unimportant to me." That BS and she should fill his food with saltpeter before she sends him packin.

Old 02-22-2011, 11:43 AM

78,405 posts, read 60,579,949 times
I'd gladly pay $100 into a fund to get the OP's boyfriend a vasectomy.

In 10 years he will be baby daddy to 3 kids on public aid and in jail or otherwise headed nowhere.

Old 02-22-2011, 11:44 AM
SB4

46 posts, read 49,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I'd gladly pay $100 into a fund to get the OP's boyfriend a vasectomy.

In 10 years he will be baby daddy to 3 kids on public aid and in jail or otherwise headed nowhere.
$50 here
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships