Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2011, 10:47 AM

17,633 posts, read 22,626,536 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Maybe his friend was hoping to get in on the action... J/K.

...hmmmmmmmmm.....7" + 7" = good times fer Hi..................................

j/k....

Old 03-04-2011, 02:32 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,687,113 times
You know a lady has got it going on when you think she's attractive even in sweatpants and a hoodie.

Old 03-04-2011, 03:00 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,176,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
We are NOT "minions of the Devil"!

We are, in fact, a bipartisan alliance charged with the "administration and efficient operation of the Hell franchise" (Section 5, Article 3, line 24, "Hell's Bells - A Management Guide to Lucifer's Domain"). As such, our actions are covered both legally and morally.

PS: While I applaud the little effer's attempts at gaining his freedom, I am glad you got him back. He seems to have a disdain for authority and a strong stubborn streak - in fact, Creamy and I were discussing making him a job offer as Hell's mascot.

As for the rest - the virus, the keys, etc. - no need to thank us, Citizen. We're just doing our jobs.
After 3 days with engineers with NASA I now have my computer back. They asked what led to such a catastrophe and I said, "A picture of peanut butter." He replied he'd seen it a thousands times and its' always a war with chunky and creamy.

Oz definitely has a spiteful streak and a disdain for authority and I welcome you two take him off my hands for a donation to a charity as lusifer's mascot.

There was my mother in driveway shrieking and trying throw biscuits at him and I'm trying to coax him to me and myself trying to shut her up (she hates animals) and stop rewarding him with biscuits, please he's scared of new people so the minute I'd go to him she'd appear and he'd bolt (insert your choice of explatives from both sides here ) as our neighbor's watched this long lost episode of I Love Lucy.

Then, everything just stopped right in the middle of the street. He in stance before me and I him trying to metally manipulate the other to go in one direction of the other. It was a stand off at the O.K. Corral. He was panting - but I could see the smile, the internal laugher -the smirk that said, 'this ain't over beosh!' My look of disdain that said, "This ain't over 'little effer.' My other two dogs, rolling in laughter on the front porch - where they were suppose to be.

He took me on a wild goose chase around two houses and I was still clutching the laptop....then, aha, a fence. But little effer managed to squeeze between the boards and get in their back yard and of course they weren't home and I had to do this maneuver I saw in the olympics once on a high dive. He botled again, but something spooked him, he ran right up on the front porch of the house and was shaking from fear. I have no idea what it was.

But, such are the signs of spring, warm air, freedom, which can't be all bad. Just bad timing with a 'little effer.'

Old 03-04-2011, 03:20 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,377,606 times
Okay, Hawk, where are you...where do I get those different types of smiley faces and images that I can insert into my messages? I'm so sick of standard CD smiley faces.

Old 03-04-2011, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
After 3 days with engineers with NASA I now have my computer back. They asked what led to such a catastrophe and I said, "A picture of peanut butter." He replied he'd seen it a thousands times and its' always a war with chunky and creamy.

Oz definitely has a spiteful streak and a disdain for authority and I welcome you two take him off my hands for a donation to a charity as lusifer's mascot.

There was my mother in driveway shrieking and trying throw biscuits at him and I'm trying to coax him to me and myself trying to shut her up (she hates animals) and stop rewarding him with biscuits, please he's scared of new people so the minute I'd go to him she'd appear and he'd bolt (insert your choice of explatives from both sides here ) as our neighbor's watched this long lost episode of I Love Lucy.

Then, everything just stopped right in the middle of the street. He in stance before me and I him trying to metally manipulate the other to go in one direction of the other. It was a stand off at the O.K. Corral. He was panting - but I could see the smile, the internal laugher -the smirk that said, 'this ain't over beosh!' My look of disdain that said, "This ain't over 'little effer.' My other two dogs, rolling in laughter on the front porch - where they were suppose to be.

He took me on a wild goose chase around two houses and I was still clutching the laptop....then, aha, a fence. But little effer managed to squeeze between the boards and get in their back yard and of course they weren't home and I had to do this maneuver I saw in the olympics once on a high dive. He botled again, but something spooked him, he ran right up on the front porch of the house and was shaking from fear. I have no idea what it was.

But, such are the signs of spring, warm air, freedom, which can't be all bad. Just bad timing with a 'little effer.'

This was hilarious. Just the way you described the whole thing.

Old 03-04-2011, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Okay, Hawk, where are you...where do I get those different types of smiley faces and images that I can insert into my messages? I'm so sick of standard CD smiley faces.
"Here i Am to Save the DAY" for Mighty Mama

BestSmileys.com (http://bestsmileys.com/pageindex.htm - broken link)

Old 03-04-2011, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
"Here i Am to Save the DAY" for Mighty Mama

BestSmileys.com (http://bestsmileys.com/pageindex.htm - broken link)

Oh my gosh. I think I love you.
http://bestsmileys.com/aliens/1.gif (broken link)

Old 03-04-2011, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Oh my gosh. I think I love you.

You know you do...

http://bestsmileys.com/cowboy1/19.gif (broken link)

Old 03-04-2011, 06:59 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,616,853 times
There goes the neighborhood!

Old 03-04-2011, 07:12 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,323,445 times
Bwhahaahaha!!!! http://bestsmileys.com/evil/8.gif (broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships