Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2012, 07:15 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,813,926 times

Advertisements

F A C T according to Staggerlee:
Ya ever hear somebody say,"Some of my best friends are gay!"?

THAT'S the one you gotta look out for...they're full of it.

Some of your best friends are gay???? Come on....
First off...how many best friends do you have?

I hadda put my wife's little nephew in check last week when he dropped that gem on me.

ME--42 year old straight married man with gay family members and REAL friends: "You know..you could have gotten suspended from school if that kid told the teacher you called him a ***!"
16 year old know it all closet homophobe nephew: "No...I was only kidding...besides, some of my best friends are gay"
ME--42 year old straight married man with gay family members and REAL friends: " Oh yeah...who??..cause I remember just last summer you saying that some kid in your class is gay, and should be tested for AIDS, cause 'they all have it"
16 year old know it all closet homophobe nephew:"Well...that was a joke too...[[enter in some more BS from him]]

So of course I get his father in the mix.
His father is WELL AWARE I have 2 gay direct family members. He's met them and we all get along.
His response???
He started laughing.
Ahhh.... the birth of gay bashing.
Right in front of my eyes.
The cycle continues.

Nothing I can do...he ain't my kid.
Thank God, cause I woulda put his head thru a wall when he got ARRESTED at age 12 for shoplifting.

Fini.
End of rant.
Carry on....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2012, 10:32 AM

15,395 posts, read 22,525,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
YAY! you are still around, I missed ya.
This has to be the best non political gay friendly and helpful thread on this forum.

YES I'm still around but grew tired of the senseless "haters".

I missed my friends as well.

AND THANKYOU.....my intent was to create a gay friendly thread for both straight and gay posters to interact in a respectful fashion; to learn from and about one another by dispelling myths, misinformation and stereotypes, without the "political rukus".

Old 05-25-2012, 11:13 AM

1,977 posts, read 3,577,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
YES I'm still around but grew tired of the senseless "haters".

I missed my friends as well.

AND THANKYOU.....my intent was to create a gay friendly thread for both straight and gay posters to interact in a respectful fashion; to learn from and about one another by dispelling myths, misinformation and stereotypes, without the "political rukus".
Yes, me as well. I usually post in the music forum. I'm glad to see a thread for us where I don't have to be in defense mode

Old 06-14-2012, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywatcher75 View Post
Yes, me as well. I usually post in the music forum. I'm glad to see a thread for us where I don't have to be in defense mode
It certainly helps.......the thread has remained informative and respectful; except for a few "bumps" at the onset when another thread was merged into mine.

It's been great since then but many LGBT posters are afraid to post in the forums for some reason.

Old 07-11-2012, 09:34 PM

495 posts, read 684,658 times
Hello, I wanted to get gay persons opinion on my friendship with two friends of mine.They live together,he is gay(says he only dates guys) and she used to date guys but says relashionships are too much work and hasen't dated in 2 and a half years.She has had sex with men but said she never climaxed, ever.She also said she has never masterbated because she never had the urge to.She only dated for 1.5 years so she dosent have a ton of experince.Imo she is attracted to her gay roommate but they say they are only friends.She has told me she wants to get male genitalia and reduce her breasts but her roommate imedietly says its not for him and says It would be the biggest mistake of her life.She admits it will never happen because of the cost but I don't think she really wants to do it.They both sleep in bed and when he was drunk I caught him putting her hand on hid crotch so I think its a friends with benifts deal but I don't think it gos as far as sex.They both have trouble making and keeping friends(im there only friend).Its because of him,he is very controling and they do EVERYTHING together.Plus he is a bad acohlic.I just feel like she is a kept person and I don't know how to bring that up to her.Plus Im attracted to her and would like to ask her out someday.I don't want to be offencive but she seems like a f**hag that can't have her friend because he is gay and he taking advantage of that and controling her tolaly.Anyone have a simalr experiance or som advice.

Old 07-13-2012, 08:49 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,384,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordvader44 View Post
Hello, I wanted to get gay persons opinion on my friendship with two friends of mine.They live together,he is gay(says he only dates guys) and she used to date guys but says relashionships are too much work and hasen't dated in 2 and a half years.She has had sex with men but said she never climaxed, ever.She also said she has never masterbated because she never had the urge to.She only dated for 1.5 years so she dosent have a ton of experince.Imo she is attracted to her gay roommate but they say they are only friends.She has told me she wants to get male genitalia and reduce her breasts but her roommate imedietly says its not for him and says It would be the biggest mistake of her life.She admits it will never happen because of the cost but I don't think she really wants to do it.They both sleep in bed and when he was drunk I caught him putting her hand on hid crotch so I think its a friends with benifts deal but I don't think it gos as far as sex.They both have trouble making and keeping friends(im there only friend).Its because of him,he is very controling and they do EVERYTHING together.Plus he is a bad acohlic.I just feel like she is a kept person and I don't know how to bring that up to her.Plus Im attracted to her and would like to ask her out someday.I don't want to be offencive but she seems like a f**hag that can't have her friend because he is gay and he taking advantage of that and controling her tolaly.Anyone have a simalr experiance or som advice.
Hi Lordvader44,

Ask yourself a few questions:

"What is it that attracts me to this girl?"

"What do I want from a relationship with her?"

"What do I want from a relationship - in general?"

"What has she said she wants from a relationship?"

"Do I want to 'rescue' her?"

Old 07-13-2012, 08:54 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,384,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
It certainly helps.......the thread has remained informative and respectful; except for a few "bumps" at the onset when another thread was merged into mine.

It's been great since then but many LGBT posters are afraid to post in the forums for some reason.
Hi Pitts,

Just wanted to post this video here:

It's time. - YouTube

Old 07-13-2012, 10:20 AM

495 posts, read 684,658 times
I don't know Jaymax, when your around someone alot you become more attracted to them as time gos on.She definatly has friendship/relationship abandonment-rejection issues.She has admited she is clingy and can't be alone.One thing I really like about her is that she seems unpretentious and does not care that here freinds or past boyfriends don't have alot of money.My other friend(her roomate/friend with possible benifits) has alot of problems.Moody,drunk alot and has trouble interacting with people he dosen't know.But she likes being his roommate because he is gay(mabey bi) and there is no pressure for penatrative sex, but I suspect that she gives him handjobs and blowjobs.Latley they have been giving me the cold shoulder for about 3 weeks now.I don't know why but they are acting like the very people they hate and complaine about(friends and family that won't stick by you as friends).

Old 08-13-2012, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordvader44 View Post
I don't know Jaymax, when your around someone alot you become more attracted to them as time gos on.She definatly has friendship/relationship abandonment-rejection issues.She has admited she is clingy and can't be alone.One thing I really like about her is that she seems unpretentious and does not care that here freinds or past boyfriends don't have alot of money.My other friend(her roomate/friend with possible benifits) has alot of problems.Moody,drunk alot and has trouble interacting with people he dosen't know.But she likes being his roommate because he is gay(mabey bi) and there is no pressure for penatrative sex, but I suspect that she gives him handjobs and blowjobs.Latley they have been giving me the cold shoulder for about 3 weeks now.I don't know why but they are acting like the very people they hate and complaine about(friends and family that won't stick by you as friends).
Sounds WAY too complicated to me.....IMO the female MAYBE Transsexual and confused....I'd not push into any relationship until she finds out "who she really is on the inside".

She should research about Transsexuals that may help her define her sexuality since she cannot reach climax I'd say she's got issues for sure and they need to be addressed and resolved before she can have a loving and stable relationship with anyone.

Here's a painting I think many posters may like!

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by Yac; 01-10-2014 at 06:36 AM..

Old 08-14-2012, 11:26 AM

464 posts, read 479,387 times
Last week, I went to visit my friend (D) in SC and he told me about this guy (J) he has been talking to for two months. They haven't met but exchange pictures and all that jazz.

On my last day there, J came down for a visit and he was going to stay for four days. They met for the first time and everything was great. We went out to happy hour and had a great time. We also took him out that night to a gay club where D had to keep several other guys from J but all in all good fun good times.

D pulled me aside and told me that J was texting on the phone a lot. I told him when he gets a chance look through his phone. (Yes, I know I was being a bad friend and that was not good advice) D said he wouldn't because he really likes J and he sees it working out.

Now I'm back home and I get a text from D and he told me he had look at J phone and found several text messages from another guy. So this whole time J has been texting this guy when he was supposed to be getting to know D. D was upset and told me he wanted J to leave; he got his wish. D told me he went to visit that other guy but lie to him about it by using his son as an excuse. J's son is with family on the other side of the country.

My question is why would J wasted his time coming down to visit D while he was texting another guy? They were talking for two months, exchange pictures and seems to have chemistry.

What's really going on?

Thanks in advance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships