Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 11:27 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,622,087 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter18 View Post
Yes, a lot of African American ladies are also very good in person, and very respectful, more Indian men should start looking into that option, that would solve all the problems :P. Regarding the white skin obsession, it's not as much that they find the skin tone attractive or anything, I think a lot of them fall for the media propaganda which puts them at the top of the pecking order, I find a lot of them find it "cool" to go after them for that reason, again, ignorance on the part of the Indian men
And about 80% of white women are not comfortable with going outside their ethnicity. What percentage of Indian women inside India actually marry foreigners?? Probably less than 1%, I'm sure you'll agree. This is the norm with women from the most major demographic in all countries.

How hard is it for the foreign guys to grasp this basic dating math?!?! Yet they are so fricking clueless

Old 03-10-2011, 11:31 PM

817 posts, read 808,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
And about 80% of white women are not comfortable with going outside their ethnicity. What percentage of Indian women inside India actually marry foreigners?? Probably less than 1%, I'm sure you'll agree. This is the norm with women from the most major demographic in all countries.

How hard is it for the foreign guys to grasp this basic dating math?!?! Yet they are so fricking clueless
Absolutely agree, I think it's just the norm, most women would always be traditional, even if the men go after other ethnicities, women would still be conservative, Indian men should keep this in mind before they come to the West, that would cut down on the part of looking for a woman here and getting rejected etc etc, when you don't even try, there won't even be a heartbreak.

And if they really need a little action, well, there are paid services, nothing money can't buy in this world , and most of them got a good bit of it, LOL.

Old 03-10-2011, 11:32 PM

34,937 posts, read 36,089,924 times
Quote:
I don't consider them racists Racists are like the KKK. These others are simply ignorant.
Well, I don't like ignorant people either.

If they're simply uneducated, that's one thing. But, there's just no excuse for being a dummy by choice.

Old 03-10-2011, 11:34 PM

Quote:

Hmm...

That's a very good point.

I wonder why so many women are like that?

I'm an oddball, I suppose. I like exotic things.

Old 03-10-2011, 11:35 PM

Quote:
I noticed that too, most women I know who are good friends of mine are married, and I have unfortunately met most of them after they got married , hah, I think most of the young and single one's are the one's that are ignorant and hateful, all power to them, it won't be too long before the wrinkles start appearing, but then wisdom is something that can't be promised with advancing age.
Isn't that the truth? I know quite a few dummies that are older, too.

Pity. You'd think they'd learn something over the years.

Old 03-10-2011, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meh_whatever View Post
Hmm...

That's a very good point.

I wonder why so many women are like that?

I'm an oddball, I suppose. I like exotic things.
Becoz, genetically, humans were meant to copulate with similar looking ones. Or else countries won't exist as they are today

Old 03-10-2011, 11:40 PM

817 posts, read 808,081 times
Quote:
Becoz, genetically, humans were meant to copulate with similar looking ones. Or else countries won't exist as they are today
Yep true, I guess this puts a full stop to the thread, Indian men should learn by now not to go after women in the Western world, and stick to their own, that would cut down on a lot of flak and heartbreak that they might encounter, favorable conclusion to the topic. Fairly evident thing, except that most of them don't recognize the fairly obvious things even in front of their eyes.

Old 03-10-2011, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Hehehe... and here I thought people did that just because they didn't have the means to travel very far and settle in new places very often way back when.

I see so many mixed race/ethnicity kids around where I live now... I have become quite accustomed to them.

I hope that one day we are all a great big race... then people can stop being nasty to people based on race (and move on to some other reason, knowing people).

I'm far too Ghandi, I reckon. I like being nice.

Old 03-10-2011, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Yep true, I guess this puts a full stop to the thread, Indian men should learn by now not to go after women in the Western world, and stick to their own, that would cut down on a lot of flak and heartbreak that they might encounter, favorable conclusion to the topic. Fairly evident thing, except that most of them don't recognize the fairly obvious things even in front of their eyes.

Old 03-11-2011, 07:52 AM

Quote:
No, I never said that I meant to say, use your skills to id the 20% of the women who can be quite the catch. It's like identifying your tenbagger and investing money in it, that's the best analogy I can provide. Instead, retarded people chase stocks like Apple and buy 10 shares for ten thousand, and then sell it with a heartbreak, for Steve Jobs took a dump that stank (while these people expected gold nuggets) and the stock lost 75 bucks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships