Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2010, 08:24 AM

1,176 posts, read 2,196,125 times

Advertisements

that she's too big down there (you know where) My Ex wife told me i was too big and my new wife and i are perfect together so just humor me and assume that i'm a normal size guy.

In between wives i dated a woman( SHE WASN'T FAT) that was way too big, in fact i don't think an elephant would have fit. One time we were sitting on the couch and she was getting lovey dovey and she says, "i think we're a perfect fit , don't you'? Jeez i had no idea what to say so i just kind of nodded. How do you tell a woman that???

Face it we talk about the size of men all of the time but we don't really talk about women. I know they are different just like men because i've experienced both ends of the spectrum and i've experienced perfect.

Ladies, how do you tell a woman she's to big or should we just keep our mouths shut and move on?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2010, 08:31 AM

36,511 posts, read 30,847,571 times
Unless your offering to pay for surgery to have "it" tightened shut up and move on. What would be the point in making her feel bad about something she cant do anything about (even kegles couldnt help something as large as an elephant sized vagina).
Same as if your weiner is too small, you dont want your SO telling you so. If your not sexually compatable, just move on.

Old 12-23-2010, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Unless your offering to pay for surgery to have "it" tightened shut up and move on. What would be the point in making her feel bad about something she cant do anything about (even kegles couldnt help something as large as an elephant sized vagina).
Same as if your weiner is too small, you dont want your SO telling you so. If your not sexually compatable, just move on.
well that's what i did and i felt kind of crappy about it. she wanted to know why i didn't want to see her anymore and it sucked making something up but i did. this was a serious question, thanks for the reply.

Old 12-23-2010, 08:42 AM

3,111 posts, read 8,053,995 times
It would be ok if a woman told you you were too big, or you told her she was tight. The other way around is a bit mean, and I would move on without mentioning it.

Old 12-23-2010, 08:49 AM

1,083 posts, read 1,191,122 times
It's one of those things that you NEVER bring up unless you want a vindictive ex-girlfriend on your hands. Women can be a bit crazy ( and I am one, and will still admit this) so you really don't want to hurt their feelings about something they have no control over.

Old 12-23-2010, 08:51 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,642,263 times
I see your point that women discuss mens size all the time but I've not heard of many (if any) women that are loose feeling (for lack of better terminology,lol). I've been told the opposite - how do I respond? LOL Sorry?? LOL I had a guy friend once that told me about this girl he slept with said he could barely feel himself in her, so I guess it happens.. I just don't know how often or how you could even compare "sizes"?

Old 12-23-2010, 08:54 AM

3,111 posts, read 8,053,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post
I see your point that women discuss mens size all the time but I've not heard of many (if any) women that are loose feeling (for lack of better terminology,lol). I've been told the opposite - how do I respond? LOL Sorry?? LOL I had a guy friend once that told me about this girl he slept with said he could barely feel himself in her, so I guess it happens.. I just don't know how often or how you could even compare "sizes"?

It is something that happens, and it is not very pleasurable for the man.

Old 12-23-2010, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post
we'd have to use a sterile micrometer. you could just put the bad boy in there and take a reading. now how to you go about telling men your size ahead of time? believe me it make a huge difference in the level af pleasure a man gets.
on the other hand i felt like king kong, i was able to go for hours without finishing cause i couldn't feel it. she on the other hand acted like she liked it!!???

Old 12-23-2010, 09:08 AM

8,518 posts, read 15,639,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkrplr1 View Post
Ladies, how do you tell a woman she's to big or should we just keep our mouths shut and move on?
You don't. If you tell her she's too big, she might infer that you think she's been with too many guys. And what woman wants to hear that?

Guys will often comment about that sort of thing. It's typical locker room type talk where they say that so-and-so must get around because she was "too stretched out." I was watching a roast of Pam Anderson and that was one of the running jokes about her. I personally don't believe that you can infer that sort of thing based on how "loose" a woman feels. Maybe the women here can comment on whether there's any truth to that.

Quote:
on the other hand i felt like king kong, i was able to go for hours without finishing cause i couldn't feel it. she on the other hand acted like she liked it!!???
This only happened to me once. She was a very petite girl, but just happened to be pretty big down there, at least compared to all the other women I've been with. But you're right. It takes a lot of the enjoyment out of it.

Old 12-23-2010, 09:09 AM

36,511 posts, read 30,847,571 times
Quote:
well that's what i did and i felt kind of crappy about it. she wanted to know why i didn't want to see her anymore and it sucked making something up but i did. this was a serious question, thanks for the reply.
Yeah, telling someone that your not sexually compatable is not easy, but in a relationship compatability is important. No one wants to be told they are bad in bed or they weiner is too small or they are "as big as a house" as Ive heard men say. Not about me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships