Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2011, 10:41 AM

19,697 posts, read 20,221,774 times

Advertisements

This thread is just turning me even more off of white guys, lmao
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2011, 10:51 AM

36,499 posts, read 30,827,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter18 View Post
It's because American women are the worst when it comes to respecting a man, and treating him with the attention he deserves, one of my friends, a 40 year old Univ. of Chicago PhD graduate, had to lose his house and couldn't take up a job in Washington because of his custody battle, he detailed how his wife blackmailed him for money, how the courts gave him the short stick in the whole ordeal, and how he gets to spend only 8 hours in a week with his little son, while she ignores his son as she lives in the house he paid for with her new boyfriend who ill treats his son.

Do you think any sane man would put up with the whole ordeal I described, and mind you, this was a very educated, intelligent, respectful and good looking man who faced all this, he told me with bitterness that this is how most women are in this nation, contrast that with women from the other parts of the world who know actually how to treat a man and show him some respect instead of ditching him, claiming alimony from him and then get to spend that with their new boyfriends.
What makes you think that men by default deserve attention and respect. Respect is something that is earned. Sane men should be aware of divorce laws and not put all the blame on their spouse. Dont think that when that Asian wife divorces you it will be any different.

Quote:
Funny thing though is that I see a lot of American men who would die to get an Asian woman, a lot of them including some friends of mine.
Why dont they then. All you have to do is goole Asian brides.

Quote:
Hehe, sure would, lots of them in this world you see, too bad I don't see a lot of them where I live, guess it's time to make a move
What are you waiting for.

Old 03-11-2011, 10:52 AM

1,904 posts, read 2,986,415 times
Quote:
Hahahaha, well said, highest for a good reason too, something that blog makes a point about.
Epic Generalization on my part. Me thinks American women want a man, but Foreign women needs em. Hence, the higher divorce rates, stemming from higher/better standards.

So yes, it's indeed a good reason. ....but I doubt that's what you meant, or is it ?

Old 03-11-2011, 10:55 AM

817 posts, read 810,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
What makes you think that men by default deserve attention and respect. Respect is something that is earned. Sane men should be aware of divorce laws and not put all the blame on their spouse. Dont think that when that Asian wife divorces you it will be any different.

Why dont they then. All you have to do is goole Asian brides.

What are you waiting for.
Respect is earned true, however, in most American relationships, respect never existed, it was only fake adulation brought with money, and that's 99% of the couples I have looked at. Most Asian women are receptive towards men who treat them with respect and reciprocate the same, I haven't seen any American woman do that quite honestly.

Old 03-11-2011, 11:17 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,734,422 times
Quote:
Respect is earned true, however, in most American relationships, respect never existed, it was only fake adulation brought with money, and that's 99% of the couples I have looked at. Most Asian women are receptive towards men who treat them with respect and reciprocate the same, I haven't seen any American woman do that quite honestly.
Then there is something wrong with the way you communicate and relate to women, because I see a lot of respectful and happy (to the outsider anyway) relationships where I live.

I know darn well that many Asian women are absolute ball breakers, so don't be fooled by their demeanor.

Old 03-11-2011, 11:19 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,275,921 times
Quote:
Asian women (not the westernized ones) may do many things that American women may find degrading, dated, etc. and many men may feel their sexuality and manhood is threatened if they accept those gestures from an Asian woman but it doesn’t mean American women are bad. There are just a few differences, culturally speaking.

Old 03-11-2011, 11:21 AM

19,697 posts, read 20,221,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Asian women (not the westernized ones) may do many things that American women may find degrading, dated, etc. and many men may feel their sexuality and manhood is threatened if they accept those gestures from an Asian woman but it doesn’t mean American women are bad. There are just a few differences, culturally speaking.

I'm curious...indulge me. ??

Old 03-11-2011, 11:48 AM

3,485 posts, read 7,308,235 times
I want to know too... sounds scandalous...

Old 03-11-2011, 11:58 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,682,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Got mine (Asian wife) 33 years ago. BTW, the divorce rate for American women is the highest in the world; go figure.
I'm dubious about comparing divorce rates because we can't even nail ours down very well. I've read various accounts that put Scandinavian countries like Sweden higher.

Old 03-11-2011, 12:01 PM

817 posts, read 810,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I'm dubious about comparing divorce rates because we can't even nail ours down very well. I've read various accounts that put Scandinavian countries like Sweden higher.
I agree with that, tough to attribute divorce statistics to predict the matrimonial successes of a nation, although they do present part of a picture, that shouldn't be taken as the overall picture itself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships