U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 06:43 PM

2,934 posts, read 3,556,585 times

Advertisements

TROLL.

No 50-something man cries when some pathetic woman "denies" them sex. And no one 28 "promises sex." Life isn't like that, unless it's a 1958 movie or the parties involved are both 13 years old.

I sense a lonely 40 year old man wrote this tripe.

Old 03-09-2011, 06:44 PM

5,051 posts, read 2,911,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Are you saying because this woman accepted food he requires a payment? FU. Manipulation is wrong for both sexes. He also was using that tactic don't you think?
Nope. He was not using that as a tactic. He was simply believing her that she was going to spread her legs open.

Old 03-09-2011, 06:47 PM

8,681 posts, read 7,792,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Is it wrong for me to promise a man that and then change my mind? I have a fwb type relationship with an older man in his early 50s (I'm 28)and we agreed we were going to do that one night. He knocked on my door and I opened it,took the food he brought me,and closed the doo. I also had sent a text saying I changed my mind. He starts getting upset and literally crying,cursing at me saying he wouldn't had brought the food if he had known that. The problem though was that I wanted the food and knew he would not have came by for that purpose.

A woman can change her mind at any time,right? Do you think I was being a nasty person? Also,am I the only woman who gets a kick out of seeing a man upset because he didn't get any after being promised it?
Like school on a Saturday: No class.

Also, seek help for your disordered eating. You claim to be a nurse. Unless you've already eaten your way to 400 pounds and $20K in credit card debt, there is no way you didn't have the money to go out and buy your own cheesesteak, ya lazy, conniving...

I'll stop there so as to avoid a permaban.

Frankly, your actions are revolting.

Old 03-09-2011, 06:49 PM

2,437 posts, read 3,253,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmel View Post
This isn't just a matter of sex!! It's a matter of manipulation and deceit! She told a guy she would give him "something"....PROMISED him, just to get him to bring her some food. You gonna sit there and tell us that it didn't cause him PAIN! There are far more ways of being hurt than the pain of not getting sick! What about the pain of humiliation? The guy shows up at her door, after being lured there with a promise of sex, only to have the door slammed in his face after she took the food from him. Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.
Tried to rep you. Need to spread it around.

Quote:
How is it causing a man pain by not giving him sex? Is there something I don't know? Will he die? I didn't think so.
How about emmotional pain? Reverse roles and think how you'd feel to get shot down after being promised what you thought would be an intimate night?

Old 03-09-2011, 06:52 PM

8,067 posts, read 9,233,953 times
Wow. Pretty low rent, jersey. I kinda think the same about the guy's reaction, since it seems you didn't tell him you used him but simply changed your mind. But there would be no way I'd drive over an hour to bring someone a sandwich. I'd have been pretty angry in that regard.

Honestly, and I'm not saying this to be vicious, if you're OK with the exchange of sex for something of value, shouldn't you reach a little higher than a sandwich? Seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoistDude View Post
The real issue here is her sociopathic tendencies - she says she got pleasure from his pain. That, IMO, is a sick personality.
This is exactly what I was thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandyccp View Post
The more I read this, the more I start to see that this was an already established, ongoing fwb relationship. Not a first time meet.
She said they had agreed to do it one day, so my guess is that they had not done the deed yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
You shouldn't have a "friends with benefits" relationship with a man old enough to be your father.
Why not?

Old 03-09-2011, 06:54 PM

8,067 posts, read 9,233,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses61 View Post
TROLL.

No 50-something man cries when some pathetic woman "denies" them sex. And no one 28 "promises sex." Life isn't like that, unless it's a 1958 movie or the parties involved are both 13 years old.

Boy would I love to live in your world.

Old 03-09-2011, 06:54 PM

8,681 posts, read 7,792,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
She said they had agreed to do it one day, so my guess is that they had not done the deed yet.

I'd say he probably dodged a bullet. Who knows how many times she prostituted herself out for food and went through with it? That has "disease" written all over it.

Old 03-09-2011, 06:55 PM

12,822 posts, read 9,097,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
Why not?
Because it reeks of sleazy, Hugh Hefner, dirty old man, sex with a dude old enough to be your father, Anna Nicole Smith - Sex for Trade - that's why.

She already said the situation is FWB (friends with benefits which means sex for cheesesteak sandwich in her case).

That says she's getting something material from the old guy in exchange for sex, and that is nothing but some kind of Craigslist sleazy Backpage type of garbage.

Old 03-09-2011, 07:02 PM

3,357 posts, read 1,827,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses61 View Post
TROLL.

This is what I thought too.

Old 03-09-2011, 07:07 PM

2,015 posts, read 1,873,422 times
Quote:
Is it wrong for me to promise a man that and then change my mind? I have a fwb type relationship with an older man in his early 50s (I'm 28)and we agreed we were going to do that one night. He knocked on my door and I opened it,took the food he brought me,and closed the doo. I also had sent a text saying I changed my mind. He starts getting upset and literally crying,cursing at me saying he wouldn't had brought the food if he had known that. The problem though was that I wanted the food and knew he would not have came by for that purpose.
LOL!! Sorry, but this is so ridiculous, boy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships