U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 10-03-2011, 09:11 PM
 
Location: Middle of the ocean
9,112 posts, read 4,865,918 times
Reputation: 12802

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by he's so hott View Post
You certain about that? 'Cause I can guarantee that likely isn't the case with some of the guys. Speaking for myself, I can say that's not the case. You want them to be bitter and losers so that you can feel validated. Face facts; there is a cultural difference and that difference factors into the traits and behaviors.
Feel validated about what?

And of course there are cultural differences, which I don't think some of the poster's even fully understand. It's been European, Asian and South American women are better than American. Because those poster's paint with such a broad brush, it really reduces the validity of the argument.

My SO has a thing for eastern european women, and doesn't like some from the other countries. Of course, he has nothing against american women.

Honestly it doesn't bother, except from that standpoint that most of the poster's haven't lived and dated in those countries.... the honeymoon period may be very short for them.

 
Old 10-03-2011, 09:36 PM
 
1,424 posts, read 883,672 times
Reputation: 2954
Quote:
Originally Posted by he's so hott View Post
You certain about that? 'Cause I can guarantee that likely isn't the case with some of the guys. Speaking for myself, I can say that's not the case. You want them to be bitter and losers so that you can feel validated. Face facts; there is a cultural difference and that difference factors into the traits and behaviors.
110 percent positive I pegged. The proof is in the offense you took. You are the equivalent of acid wash jeans.
 
Old 10-03-2011, 09:46 PM
 
Location: FL
2,392 posts, read 3,312,890 times
Reputation: 1231
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwamjn View Post
110 percent positive I pegged. The proof is in the offense you took. You are the equivalent of acid wash jeans.
I didn't take offense. I know myself so it doesn't matter what someone on a message board who doesn't me says. You don't know me mami so let's not go there. However, you're the one that stooped to named calling to make your point. Seems to me that maybe you're the one that took offense to what some of the posters posted. Otherwise, you wouldn't name calling. Turn that finger around.
 
Old 10-03-2011, 10:20 PM
 
2,114 posts, read 1,249,810 times
Reputation: 1730
Quote:
Originally Posted by he's so hott View Post
You certain about that? 'Cause I can guarantee that likely isn't the case with some of the guys. Speaking for myself, I can say that's not the case. You want them to be bitter and losers so that you can feel validated. Face facts; there is a cultural difference and that difference factors into the traits and behaviors.
If you believe that American women are so awful then what does that say about American men?
 
Old 10-03-2011, 10:39 PM
 
Location: Middle of the ocean
9,112 posts, read 4,865,918 times
Reputation: 12802
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy_Jole View Post
If you believe that American women are so awful then what does that say about American men?
Girl! What are you thinking?!!

They're just fine... never wear sweats.. and not a ONE over weight.. they dress well, and never need a viagra because they are in such bad shape, well educated, little Mike Sunshine's of happiness and joy.

Last edited by Mikala43; 10-03-2011 at 10:50 PM..
 
Old 10-03-2011, 11:07 PM
 
12,673 posts, read 13,371,524 times
Reputation: 2520
Asian women has the lowest period.
 
Old 10-03-2011, 11:15 PM
 
Location: Middle of the ocean
9,112 posts, read 4,865,918 times
Reputation: 12802
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas User View Post
Asian women has the lowest period.
What?
 
Old 10-03-2011, 11:17 PM
 
Location: Blankity-blank!
11,441 posts, read 9,097,506 times
Reputation: 6690
French women are trim, beautiful, and intelligent.
 
Old 10-03-2011, 11:36 PM
 
7,508 posts, read 2,109,996 times
Reputation: 3857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas User View Post
Asian women has the lowest period.
Yeah and that's because it's a taboo thing to talk about it. I bet you behind all these DL stuff, there's a lot of drama and hate going on. My cousin's dad married another woman, and I'll tell you, she hates his first wife's kids. She thinks her kids are better than my cousins, and my cousins are cool and friendly people.
 
Old 10-04-2011, 01:20 AM
 
12,673 posts, read 13,371,524 times
Reputation: 2520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
What?
I thought you knew this. You being half Asian.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top